Kingdom Death: Monster (KDM/KD:M)

girlDog
girlDog

Clothing Optional Heroics Edition

What is KDM
Kingdom Death: Monster is a "Boutique Nightmare Horror" Board game, known for freaky and sometimes psychosexual monsters, a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign, and Thicc Pinups(the latter not being part of the game.)

What is 1.5?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15
Update for the core game, as well as a new wave of expansions, promo mini-expansions, and pinups.

How do I buy it?
You just missed the preorder window this past Black Friday. Be on the look out for a Christmas sale, there might be restocks of the 1.5 base game and/or 1.0 expansions.

Why is the game not coming out till 2020?
It's being delivered in 4 waves. The first wave shipped the new 1.5 core game and upgrade-boxes for 1.0 editions.

What is included in the Box/Expansions/Gamblers Chest?
Read the kickstarter, or check the contents collages posted soon.

I can't buy it, how can I play it?
There are multiple mods on Tabletop Simulator for it.

SCANS???????
Here's the old MEGA link for the 1.0 content. It's a bit of a mess; Piidee Effer has already promised the 1.5 version will be better organized, as well as have bookmarked PDFs.
https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ

I don't want the minis, I don't want to play using TTS, this game is too expensive.
Suck it up and pay the price. Resell the models to recoup initial costs. Wait a few weeks for Scanon to finish scanning and Piidee Effer to then make updated PDFs and printable standees.

Previous thread had to spend survival or die while insane and immortal: /tg/thread/56771297#p56771297

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15
https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15154972#comment-15154971
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15154972#comment-15154971
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php?title=DF2014:Fun&redirect=no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWp_QmpRNA
https://mega.nz/#!cGgh3LBB!GIv5vD2NNPkkcCBwHbTSiMumcOhKI3I7NNJCQPjnHNk
https://mega.nz/#!kKwnnI7A!DkQLAckQZ1agFbHw01aWDkYfJ0m63XNuUR4rrVP8iS4
https://mega.nz/#!1HpzBKzT!d0enjBX8rDGhQMjHQzdsmoeExk9Qm7XRDq2T4j1Xgw8
https://mega.nz/#!lSYmwLAb!qqQvBU8tQ4XpZ5P8LohtlcRUSZRLfqTnQNXN8fzMUcM
https://mega.nz/#!YXJFCZYb!ZaeRQaSls45mjgjafT1PJFObyh9v0uFC40ILa6c0uTM
https://mega.nz/#!lSQnmJCS!1O3suIjIzNtSoJ_G0SAmIwnduZ-CvLHtGMfOcetbAAU
https://imgur.com/gallery/kkfsR#sYkB1MD
kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

/tg/thread/56771297#p56804371

Antelope is fought on the Plain of Faces, but amidst a lot of Acanthus plants (like the Lion stalks Tall Grass)

RavySnake
RavySnake

What's the best Fighting Art to put into Sculpture? (in 1.5, obviously)
I'm going with Unconscious Fighter

cum2soon
cum2soon

@kizzmybutt
Is there a correct color to the acanthus plant?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@cum2soon
green, mostly

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@cum2soon
Google it, it's a real plant. The shape of its leaves is very popular for ornamentation.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@girlDog

twilight a shit

Everyone knows the meme speakers have the best waifus.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Butcher faced butcher with no losses
Lose all my precious fighters to the plague
No resources, decide to go all or nothing
Lvl 2 lion, here we go
Roll double lantern on hunt events, twice in a row
So many resources already
During the fight, do some criticals, even more resources
Everything goes to shit, either no hits or damage rolls too low
Survivors getting killed off by unavoidable grab damage

And he was so close to death too. That really sucked.
Also a quirk of the lvl 2 lion, when he drew ground fighting, he does not draw any other AI cards, but he still did his cunning trait.
So during the last few rounds he lay low, grabbed the remaining survivor in front of him, dragged him across the field and next turn he'd grab the poor sap again and drag him in the opposite direction, sicne he had to spend one turn knocked down on his ass.

Time for settlement nr. 3 I guess.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@BinaryMan
Time for settlement nr.
Yeah . lvl 2 lion has a habit of doing that to cocky survivors

5mileys
5mileys

@BinaryMan
butcher faced butcher

your mistake has reminded me of an idea I had in the shower, a homebrew monster vs monster mode, which would work something like this:

ai decks turned into player decks
draw x ai cards, play 1 per turn (unless you're butcher)
would like to use hit location decks, but probably easier to work out with the life rule
maybe use a toughness table ala warhammer, where the dice roll is determined by difference of toughness, or maybe something, i dont know

keep in mind i've only fought up to the hand, so unless the watcher and GSK does something that makes this impossible i wouldn't know, also I would need to figure out how to balance late monsters vs early monsters, maybe just have it be level 3 monsters only.

Spamalot
Spamalot

White Lion is done! Now I'll start with the prologue survivors.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Spamalot
That's not the white lion! That's Scar!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@RavySnake
bleed token bullshit
not timeless eyes, mighty strike, or strategist
Nigga this isnt even good bait. I only responded because no one else wanted to give you a (you)

takes2long
takes2long

@Methnerd
That's scar if he wasn't a pussy ass bitch.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Spamalot
it's called a white lion
everything you get from it is white
being white is one of its defining features just before being a lion and having creepy human hands.

I'll paint it brown!

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@5mileys
Me brain no work good in morning...

Anyway, this time around I'm going to invest into grease early on and try to get my hands on ammonia, since it seems to be really fucking important in the long run.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Friend and I having disagreement. Twilight Sword.

He argues it is an intentional copy and homage to the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda.

I argue he is a blind dipshit looking through his telescope backwards.

So which is it? Is the fact the sword appears in the Messenger of Courage's hand enough to overlook key differences? Or is a long handled claymore with a face and bandages as similar to a wing-hilted broadsword with a triangle on it as a Ford Focus is to a Pontiac GTO?

Shut up, I know we are autistic nerds.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Spamalot
You painted the fucking White Lion brown.

How many other things in life have you fucked up?

idontknow
idontknow

@Fuzzy_Logic
The blade has a similiar design, but when you look at the adventure sword, I think if poots wanted to truly make a master sword cameo, he'd be a lot less subtle about it.

JunkTop
JunkTop

I checked the game on TTS, but the version I found had no models in it, just chips. I think I saw models as separate entries on steam workshop.

Can they be just implemented into the main game file somehow or is there a better version around that already includes everything?

I want to play this with a buddy, but he's more drawn to the Dark Souls game, cause it has implemented models from the actual game, which is nice.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@JunkTop
look for the scripted TTS mods

Soft_member
Soft_member

@JunkTop
Search for Achromatic

w8t4u
w8t4u

@JunkTop
There's some that already have models implemented, Achromatic Scripted is probably the best version since it will automatically sort out the AI decks, make copies of gear and resources and set up the hunt and settlement boards. It does have some irritating glitchy bits though, like sometimes it hangs loading things and that will make it reset the monster position on the hunt board if it's been moved by events.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@JunkTop

Last I checked, which was about 6 months ago, in July, and coincidentally which alerted me that this game even existed, there are no armor set models.

There was an "ultimate 2.0 scripted edition" that had the 4 basic survivor models, all of the boss models, and some terrain. I don't believe there are any sets with all the armor sets modeled any further than that. The Achromatic version had pinup stands, but not actual models.

If there is one since then, I would be extremely happy to know.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Spazyfool
is this loss?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Only prologue, core game and half of expansion monsters have models in TTS.

Achromatic is the best TTS version of 1.3/1.4 KDM, you just go to options and fix the lighting, and you'll be set.
I'm using a lil modified version of it for my 1.5 games with friends.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Has anyone made any files for standees or pogs or anything like that?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I've spent the evening looking for Dragon King references and I'm fucking terrified that I won't be able to give him the paint job he deserves come March.

I feel the need to order myself a miniature painting techniques guide so I can freshen up and improve my basics in preparation. Any suggestions?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Nude_Bikergirl
Find your favorite dragon from games, books or movies and pay him tribute.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Sir_Gallonhead
Records.

Techpill
Techpill

@Emberfire
First thought is my boy Dire Miralis because he's a walking volcano, but I prefer the idea of a Cherenkov blue glow to get across the idea that DK is a walking reactor instead.

I'm more concerned about my poor technical skills (layering, blending, shading, etc.) than the color scheme anyway.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Sir_Gallonhead
I don't really mind the models, I just want the cards.

idontknow
idontknow

Tidied up the survivor UI a bit. Still just placeholder.

TechHater
TechHater

@Fried_Sushi
Perhaps.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@CouchChiller

Have you seen new Records? It's fucking brilliant.

Also two loopholes. The retired guy can just keep writing. You can write about any monster the settlement has defeated.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@idontknow
Disgracing KDM with the shittiest engine of all time

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@eGremlin
Unity
Bad

It's responsible for a lot of asset flippers who cannot optimise for shit, of course. Some gorgeous games came out in the Unity engine this year including Hollow Knight and Cuphead.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Fuzzy_Logic
Only TWO games based looked good this year both with wholly on hand painted assets means the engine is good!
What do you mean an engine is more than graphics and that the graphics of these games could have been made just as good by writing your own graphics engine in an afternoon!

Sorry man forgot I wasn't on /g/. If you where a proper programmer it'd be easier to explain. Short version: Unity is slow as an engine and its workflow is comparatively slow to all competitors largely due to using high-level meme-languages that are being phased out everywhere except in "Programming for kids" classes.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Fuzzy_Logic

Don't forget Hand of Fate 2. In previous years there was the Trine games, City Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, Satellite Reign, Wasteland 2, Kerbal Space Program and, as much as people decry it, Hearthstone uses the unity engine.

@haveahappyday

Unity's strength (And it's weakness) is it's accessibility. It's a good engine for a lot of things and it's designed for being an easily accessed engine that even rookies can use well. Which makes it tempting for asset flipping but that's not really the fault of the engine itself.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@CouchChiller
That's like saying scratch is a valid language to learn because its accessible.
Unity with alot of work can produce the same level of good games as other ones, but there's a reason most big players avoid it like the plague.
Also you should look up the unity & hearthstone thing, in case you missed it its a famous example of a company REGRETTING the use of an engine, always funny when unity-people bring it up as if it was a badge of honor.

But lets not get deep into this discussion in this thread. Lets leave it at "Opinions" and that all engines have their strengths and weaknesses, just like my guy Cancer who now not only has had his dick bitten off by an insect but accidentally had to have intimacy with his mom due to rivalry but who has +1 luck.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@kizzmybutt
Well shit.
Where do I get a miniature Acanthus?
Looked all over Google and eBay and couldn't find anything similar in the right scale.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Spamalot
Funny thing is, since his body apart from the mane doesn't look covered in fur but smooth, your lion looks like he got tanned. He was a White Lion, but he spent too much time near a Sunstalker, or something.
Kudos for trying something new, but it's a bit perplexing. Maybe the mane should have been golden or white, to keep a referenc to the name?
How did you make that colour choice?
(Also, you missed some gaps.)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Booteefool
WE WUZ LIONZ!

idontknow
idontknow

@Methnerd
Long live the king.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Wuhu, my order for Allison and the White Speaker has been processed.

Techpill
Techpill

@Spamalot
literally called a white lion
paints it brown

kys

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

assembling loli survivor
drop her arm onto my gray carpet
can't find it for the life of me
while searching, accidentally find the pinup order knight's tit that I thought I had last two weeks ago.

Sucks that I can't find her arm, but at least I got some tiddies. The arm will probably turn up eventually.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Techpill
Nothing can stop the browning of White Lions

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Just got my core game and I'm scared as fuck about damaging anything. Whats the best course for protecting this beautiful game? Card Sleeves? Laminating the settlement locations? I feel like I'm handling something that could explode if I look at it funny

hairygrape
hairygrape

Are there any options for poorfags to play this? This actually seems neat, but I'm both poor and have zero experience painting.

Is it on tabletop sim?

WebTool
WebTool

@hairygrape
It is on table top sim, Ive played hundreds of hours amd bought the real deal as soon as I had the money.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Techpill
@Booteefool
@MPmaster
Holy shit didn't know that /kdm/ got so triggered by a White Lion that identifies itself as Brown.
Anyways, no special meaning to being brown I just felt like using a brown scheme.
Either way, I plan on having 3 Lions because I love MonHun and I want one different per level.
@TalkBomber
(Also, you missed some gaps.)
Fuck, I'm still a beginner using green stuff.
Like I said, I just want 3 Lions with completely different colors. Also white is a fucking pain in the ass to paint.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@WebTool
Can you recommend a version on TTS?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Evil_kitten
Nigga read the thread

TreeEater
TreeEater

@PurpleCharger
Same here. I'm terrified to even start assembling the minis because you can't just buy certain ones from the core set, and it's so fucking expensive.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Evil_kitten
Man, not only are you a parasite, you're a parasite that can't even fucking read.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@TreeEater
White lion, antelope, butcher and starting survivors are pretty simple to build , that will keep you going for awhile and after that you should have a bit more confidence in building others if your not brain dead

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Nude_Bikergirl
Good to know. I keep hearing that there is a lot of issues with gaps in the figures though. Should I worry about those when assembling, or can I come back and fix them later?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@hairygrape
Worry about it while assembling because some gaps can be minimized but you don't need to worry about gap filling until you get around to it , just gap fill before priming

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Nude_Bikergirl
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to get some green stuff for when I finally have time over winter break to assemble these. Am I better off getting the liquid or solid stuff?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@5mileys
YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAIT CARD! NOW PREPARE TO PAY THE SHADOW REALM A VISIT!

farquit
farquit

@Need_TLC
You've got three different lion minis? One for each level, I presume? Or is it one for common lions, and two for the two legendary lions?

Inmate
Inmate

@farquit
Are there 2 different legendary Lions? I was talking about lvl1 to lvl3

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Inmate
Yeah. Big Benjamins Catter and Emo Catter.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Inmate
Beast of Sorrow, aka the loot bag. Then this Great Golden Cat.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@happy_sad
Man Beast of Sorrow is the best. If you have that in 1.0 there is no reason to ever hunt a Level 3 Lion.
Sucks that they made Legendary Monsters only one time fightable in 1.5.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Evil_kitten
Go to a local pet store and look at the stuff they sell for decorations in pet tanks. Sometimes you can find great stuff, especially if you have an exotic pet shop near you that sells spiders and lizards and stuff.

takes2long
takes2long

@King_Martha
@happy_sad
Holy shit now I need to get one more Lion.
Might as well paint the loot bag like a big fucking piñata.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@RumChicken
Oh for fuck's sake, I didn't realize that was a thing.
make the screaming antelope the supreme resource king
"well i guess giving the white lion extra resources on top of beast of sorrow would be a bit broken"
but now you can only fight it once
Poor White Lion dindu nuffin. Why Poots?
All you did was turn White Lion farming into Screaming Antelope farming.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Techpill
Watch tutorials on youtube for free. There are a lot of good ones about painting GW miniatures, some done by one of their in house painters.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@takes2long
If you want to cover everything, you need five lions.
Lvl1, lvl2, lvl3, Beast of Sorrow and Great Golden Cat.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@PurpleCharger
I thought I was paranoid.
Cutting and separating parts into zip lock bags.
....I'm not paranoid, I swear.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Nude_Bikergirl
put a thin cloth like a pair of nylons over the end of a vacuum attachment and vacuum your carpet where you dropped it. The suction will make it stick to the cloth.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@CodeBuns
That is completely normal you silly user.
@JunkTop
Nah man, that is too much plastic. Is anyone selling their Lion?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@JunkTop
Yeah I wish the base game had come with some extra lions instead of the extra watcher and phoenix and king's men

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Harmless_Venom
Brilliant

FastChef
FastChef

@haveahappyday
Clearly, you need some pride!

Techpill
Techpill

@JunkTop
Shit like this is why I have no problem with recasts.

FastChef
FastChef

@Techpill
Oh hey, and don't forget the lion mama you can fight in that hunt event. Shouldn't she get a unique miniature, too? She's not a male lion like the minis are.
Though given that the event says nothing about removing her testicles, maybe they're just hermaphrodites.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Poots confirmed both gender lions have testicles. Social justice game tbqh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inmate
Inmate

@FastChef
That made me think, will we get a Female First Hero?
If so, I hope we get unique Hit Loaction Cards.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@haveahappyday
I'm not sure if that qualifies as social justice or just a bullshit excuse to not add a new model.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@haveahappyday
That basically just makes them like Hyenas.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@idontknow
@eGremlin
What I'm far more worried about is Poots catching wind of this and his legal obligation to issue a C&D.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Supergrass
There's a motherfucking Jojo reference man in the last thread explaining why you should shut the fuck up about your fan game but he obviously didn't listen

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Supergrass
obligation

idontknow
idontknow

@Inmate
Don't know, I've seen people talking about there being both a male and female First Hero, but I've only ever seen the male mentionned officially. Maybe I've skipped something.
In any case, I doubt he does it if it's only for a few locations on otherwise identical monsters.

@haveahappyday
Also belt of gender-swap. And homosexual partnership.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Supergrass
You literally can't C&D against Anonymous.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Nojokur
Yeah you can. Hell, a bunch of elitist in Ivy-Oxbridge are trying to attribute Shakespeare's works to him because they don't believe someone from the middle class to be capable of such artistry.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I want more world lore, Poots. Give us a another art book at least, please.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Emberburn
Sorry, that's the big version. Poots has trolled those of poor eyesight.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Emberburn
in this case that's intentional - they wanted to give some work in progress spoilers without giving too much spoilers

takes2long
takes2long

@eGremlin
@Illusionz
I saw it when it first went up.
Funny how essentially an image about shai-hulud ants is an image for ants

Supergrass
Supergrass

@CodeBuns
Pleb , real men cut off all the pieces and put them in a single bag and then begin assembly

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Your order has shipped
Aw yiss

Illusionz
Illusionz

@idontknow
Female first hero was mentioned somewhere in the depths of the kickstarter comments.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Supergrass
Ancient masters put all the pieces into a single bag and pull out each piece one at a time. You have to use the piece you pulled out on the current miniature you're building. You better get good at feeling the exact piece you need.

@Illusionz
Here

Techpill
Techpill

@TreeEater
Fuckin' 1.5 plebs, man.

I pour all my models into a plastic Safeway bag full of rubber cement and Army Painter matte black primer, then declare DORMENATUS 50 in a booming voice while spasming violently and dump out my masterpiece.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Techpill
It's a shame there's the affinity limitation, otherwise if you janked together an ageless apprentice savior with Lion Knight and Lonely Tree you could declare Dormenatus ∞ in a loud and booming voice.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@eGremlin
I think you're missing the point.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Fuck It's time for the hands lads.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@TreeEater

Oh. Nice. So that's where it comes from. You'd think he'd make more publicity about it.
Since Male!FH is Gilgamesh, who could the female look like?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@StrangeWizard
Since Male!FH is Gilgamesh, who could the female look like?
Saber, obviously.

5mileys
5mileys

@AwesomeTucker
That's pretty fucking terrifying. Good job.

idontknow
idontknow

@StrangeWizard
who could the female look like?
Gilgamesh, obviously.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@idontknow
is satan also gilgamesh then?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@w8t4u
Satan is Red Seibah

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

how cumbersome is playing this on TTS? Also is it gratifying to solo at all?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Stupidasole
Not too bad, and yes. It's a fun game to play against even without other people, and some of the tts mods are quite well made for book keeping, that I miss the tools in real life games.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@w8t4u
Everyone is Gilgamesh.
YOU are Gilgamesh.

farquit
farquit

Some rules questions guys:

Dragon King Armor Helmet: it says the wearer ignores Shattered jaw. Does this mean that the survivor ignores shattered jaw if they roll it as a sever injury, or they ignore the effects of shattered jaw if they already have it? It's just weird, that other armors say " ignore the result of X" not " Ignore X "

Manhunt Reverberating Lanter: Do you get to Rest/Tune and War room and Shadow puppets every time? It doesn't say you have to choose one or the other, but I'm just shocked at how good the item would be then.

likme
likme

Scanon Where the Fuck are you ?
c
a
n
o
n

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

This is to commemorate Roaring+Screaming Butcher in mourning of his only worthy foe.
Thank you.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@AwesomeTucker
I remember you posting from before you started on the yellow. It was dangerously cheesy then, but now it just looks plain dangerous. Nice work!

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Garbage Can Lid
I assume that just out of frame, he's holding a bunch of skinned wojak survivor faces

Illusionz
Illusionz

I'm thinking about getting an expansion this week. My group is just now nearing the Butcher, but I've done some solo stuff as they don't want to play as much as me and I feel like 3 quarries is too little in the base game so I want a bit of diversity.

Spidicules, Lion God or Lonely Tree as those are what is in stock in the store. I'm leaning towards one of the latter so I can get something like Allison as well. I'm assuming those are all quarry monsters as well.

Techpill
Techpill

@Nude_Bikergirl
He will be, now.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Scanon Hath Forsaken Us

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Raving_Cute
Oh, I'm sorry. He said to send assassins after him and I just kind of, well, never mind.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@SomethingNew
Yeah I remember that was his last post ,
Done in 3 days or send assassins
that was almost 2 weeks ago

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@likme
@Raving_Cute
@King_Martha
@SomethingNew

Cry about it.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Fried_Sushi
Or better yet. Unbind your own rulebooks and scan them in.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@viagrandad
They're obviously TTSfags.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Gigastrength
That's what I don't get. Why is everyone demanding scans? If you are on here whining, you have a computer. Go get tabletop simulator. What the fuck do you need scans for?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Has anyone else had to whittle and file the fuck outta GSK to eliminate cracks?

Evilember
Evilember

@Lord_Tryzalot
Because TTS doesn't have the updated 1.5 content?

5mileys
5mileys

@Lord_Tryzalot
TTS faggots have invaded and now spend most of the thread crying like the whiny faggots they are.

This is what happened last time too which is why I stopped making threads.

Poorfags are cancer.

Techpill
Techpill

@5mileys
Hey now. I'm a poorfag and I bought the game like everyone else.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Techpill
Doesn't change the fact that poorfags ruin the thread with their constant whining for scans.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Third times the charm
Lose one guy to the tutorial lion, not bad for an early access to graves
Get 13 survivors from the get go, neat
Spend my three endeavourr on innovations
Get ammonia, bloodletting and symposium
Fuck you plague, never again
Also use a love juice to get intimacy, roll a 9, twin birth
Raise my kids with love, also accept my dark side
Go out hunting another lion with nothing but cloths and three stones
Completely massacre that poor thing, almost every hit is a critical
Swimming in resources

This is starting out too good. Best I enjoy this for as long as I can before bad luck catches up to me.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@PackManBrainlure
spend 3 endeavors on innovations

Is this 3 lantern years of reports? I'm pretty sure you can only innovate once per settlement phase

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@PackManBrainlure
Aren't you only meant to innovate once per phase, and when you do you draw two and choose one?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@PackManBrainlure
Spend my three endeavourr on innovations

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@PackManBrainlure
When things look too good, you're not looking close enough. Yeah, misplay of rules - three innovations in one year is a pretty bad oversight... but does not change the outcome of your next hunt at all. I'd take away one endeavor and chance to innovate for LY's 1-3 as an attempt to "fix" your wrongdoings.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@GoogleCat
He should just get rid of symposium and bloodletting and get the skinnery and bone place.
What I want to know is how he got 3 organs, 3 hides, 3 bones, and a love juice all from the tutorial lion.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@GoogleCat
Two resource criticals, or one if that was Shimmering Mane. But yeah, would require quite astounding luck. So could be some other misplay, too.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Stupidasole
@Harmless_Venom
@Emberfire
@GoogleCat
@GoogleCat
@ZeroReborn

Well fuck me in the anus.
Yeah, gonna get rid of bloodletting and symposium, since I did actually draw ammonia first.

Let me think, I got a sinew, cat eye, white fur and a claw at least from the tutorial lion + plus love juice, regular ol' bone and two hides at least. But on that part I'm sure I did not fuck up.
I wasted one founding stone on the fucker which netted me one extra resource at least.

But I knew things were going too well. So far I rarely innovated since I prefered spending resources on armor and weapons, so the 'only once per LY' rule wasn't stuck in my head yet.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Emberfire
Happens. I'm on my third campaign, and still notice minute details going wrong.

girlDog
girlDog

@Emberfire
My roommates and I have been fucking up rules left and right. When we realize we do our best to rectify it going forward. The two of them take loss rather poorly whereas I am all about the toughness inherit in the game. So it's probably for the best in our case.

Don't sweat it if you're having fun, just reread the rules when you come to something new and if you're unsure reread then again. If something is to good to be true, it ain't.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@girlDog
My players get SUUUPER attached to their survivors. Sucks when they die because they get hella butt injured. I had one try desperately to game the xp system to offload a pending Murder on a different player.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Stark_Naked
Murder breaks even my heart every time. And I do solo.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Stark_Naked
The gf seemed to be ok that her head exploded on the second white lion- think she was more frustrated with her grasp of the rules or lack there of at the time. Her replacement survivor has been doing very well since. She and our roommate seemed way more upset then I was when my starter got swallowed whole by the antelope.

I worry for my roommate when his starting survivor or replacement since his starter uttered the first words die. They've both got some nice bonuses so far but we have the Butcher to start our next session and he handles loss poorly.

Darkest Dungeon is one of favorite vidya and he is still known to talk about the emotional effect of losing Aeris if he drunk enough with the right audience to give you that context.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@BinaryMan
I knew murder was in there, but I thought it would be more of a random event.
Fucked me over hard when I actually drew it, since my murderer was my marrow eating, settlement leading, match making, orator of death, who then got banished after killing my favorite dude.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Where is the user from New Zealand who took photos of the book and gave us all the hunt events? He said he'd get more done if scananon was rusing or just fucking about.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is people of the Skull interesting as a variant? I sort of want to try it next time to spice things up, but I'm afraid there isn't enough available bone gear.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Props to the guy in an earlier thread who recommended Oyumaru+green stuff for recasting the stone face bases. I gave it a shot last night and it came out really well. You don't have to use vaseline on your mold, because that Oyumaru stuff is flexible enough that you can just kind of bend it back and the solidified green stuff pops right off.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Garbage Can Lid
wait for the GC.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Fried_Sushi
Everytime I see the word GC the only thing I can think about is Garbage Collector.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@ZeroReborn
I'd recommend to use a 2-part mold. It will make cleanup somewhat easier.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Sir_Gallonhead
I'm not sure the oyumaru is firm enough for the back part of the mold, but I'll give it a shot next time.

Evilember
Evilember

@Fried_Sushi
@viagrandad
@Gigastrength
@Lord_Tryzalot
I have a satans pledge faggots , i want to be able to print out a few pages like severe injury tables and brain trauma and probably a few other things so go fuck yourselves in your man pussy with a cactus

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@BlogWobbles
Not him, but an earlier poorfag who preordered own copy and wants to share as those before us have shared. Is there anything specific you need?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Just finished putting together the intimacy female model.
Dear god, I thought I would have a panic attack putting it to together.
Even tho I dry fitted everything millions of times I still found ways to put things in the wrong order on her.
Someone please tell me she is the hardest human model.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@VisualMaster
Someone please tell me she is the hardest human model.

I could tell you that, but I would be lying. Wait for the Young Survivor.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Evilember
Check boardgamegeeks.
They've got some tables on there.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@GoogleCat
Hm , I have been holding off on intimacy female because everyone says she is difficult. I did build loli survivor and she was fiddly but she turned out good , although buildkingdomdeath has instructions on her which probably made me more confident building her

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Evilember
Then scan your own shit, idiot

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Skullbone
You are a fucking retard kys

idontknow
idontknow

@DeathDog
Brilliant comeback. Use your own resources you whinging faggot.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@idontknow
If it needs to be explained to you , you ARE fucking retarded , you aren't going to get a quality scan without unbinding the book you fuckhead , trying to scan a hardcover bound book is going to come out with sub par quality scans and after printing a lot of it especially on the edges will be illegible. So quit being a bitch and pull the cock out of your mouth you "whinging faggot"

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Illusionz
Spidey and Lion are quarries, but they're both quite punishing and Lion God especially gives very little reward for a very tough and extremely late game fight.

Lonely tree is fought through hunt events and is really hard to even encounter.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Two faggots trying outdo eachothers dick-munching

Leave the penis-gobbling to the ladybug event eh?

takes2long
takes2long

@Booteefool
And another faggot is jealous and tries to get into the middle of the penis gobbling

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@girlDog
is there a booru or album with all the thicc pinups?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@PurpleCharger
Lokman has an album on deviant art but there isn't a compilation of everything

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Sir_Gallonhead
Is this a bait?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Sir_Gallonhead
@SniperGod
There's no need to make a twopart mold when there's only one side to be cast on a base insert.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Boy_vs_Girl
What ethnicity is Lokman? Is he a genuine nip?

askme
askme

Last night was our first Butcher fight
We start off very good on our first round wounding him three times
Draw a trait from his HL
Wait a minute, are you supposed to put the S cards in the HL? One guy asks.
Let me check the rule book
OK guys, it seems he starts with all this shit, let's go back
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

Fucking Butcher, we almost had him but he still had Butcher's Roar in the last two AI cards
THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

whereismyname
whereismyname

@askme
Good on you guys for going back and fixing it.
The game is way more satisfying once you actual manage to win properly so to speak.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@whereismyname
Yeah those traits are nasty stuff. I was laughing my ass off because I knew some things about the Butcher fight but I didn't want to meta game or spoil my group (for instance getting more bandages) and one guy had two Bone Axes that broke in this fight (from two survivors).

I just have one question, is there a story event or any narrative to the Butcher fight?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@whereismyname
Even though the spaces for traits, moods and injuries are limited, there is no actual limit for how many moods, etc. can be in play, right?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@SomethingNew
Can't remember anything. So rule of death states they should be unlimited.
Remember what fun is: http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php?title=DF2014:Fun&redirect=no

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@haveahappyday
is there a story event or any narrative to the Butcher fight?
No, he just comes to your settlement by chance and fucks you up.

farquit
farquit

@haveahappyday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWp_QmpRNA

likme
likme

@GoogleCat
Oh well that is a little disappointing, everything else has a narrative with the nemesis fight it was more of putting together a puzzle of What To Do? and What Is Going On?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@likme
He basically is a Forsaker that has gone extra crazy and is going around butchering people. Personally I'm fine with that being the narrative more or less; not everything needs to have a big story - he's just wandering the world of KD and taking things apart.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@DeathDog
He
I am pretty sure there are multiple Butchers, because you kill him everytime unlike The Hand for example.
King´s Man is another thing entirely,
of course.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@DeathDog
Oh yeah I don't mind that it is not a big story, it is just that it breaks the gameplay flow. The transition between phases is not smooth, since you are skipping your next hunt phase and now there is someone butchering people in your settlement I was expecting something to read of or an explanation at least.
It just feels like a flow chart.
Read "Special Showdown" -> "Nemesis Encounter Butcher lvl1" -> "Showdown Butcher" -> "Fight" -> Get Raped

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Booteefool
He's from Hong Kong, so Chinese is more likely than Japanese.

Inmate
Inmate

@Snarelure
Yeah, there should be a special hunt phase where you play as the butcher who is looking for a new settlement to...butcher.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Soft_member

He's got reanimating stuff going on with his flesh, think of him as a slasher villain. He's even got the serial killer big knife.

Think of him as Jason.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Soft_member
Hu, never thought about it this way.
So they Survivors just let him dead on the outskirts of the settlement until he gets resurected Jason-style every other Lantern Year.
I like that idea.

idontknow
idontknow

@Soft_member
has a big ass weapon
targets hot people who have sex out in the wilderness
wears a mask
mostly invulnerable
keeps coming back even if you kill him

The Butcher IS Jason. How did I not realize this before now?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@idontknow
Not to mention The whole drowning thing with iron lungs

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@BunnyJinx
@idontknow

It's cool when you think about it that way, even cooler if there's just one butcher whose only purpose in forsaker life is to autisticly heads towards any sign of light to slay pussy fuckers.

I used to think Butcher was underdeveloped with his intro, and used to point out what the Forsakers are to friends when we get to it.
But I'll wait until See The Truth now before discussing that. Slasher boy being vague is good.

@TalkBomber

You get it!

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@askme

We had our first butcher fight yesterday. had some grease, a full set of rawhide and a bandage. I know sort of what to expect. we start off not being either able to hit or wound him for what seems like forever all the while the attrition war rages on, luckily we keep the bleeding down to a minimum and were able to would him enough so that HACK CITY and infinite kick never reared their heads which is sort of a shame since legendary lungs is sweat, but on the other hand at the rate he was hitting me I didn't want to chance it, as he needed a +7 and literally hit me every time. all in all the fight went well but it felt like everything could go to shit in less then half a second as he had fast target and dreaded trophy's out. I think we did a surge action or two wrong though because the one player with 3 str and the kater was so hyperactive gung-ho about hitting him but in the end I think it was mostly above board, though im not sure weather to chalk up our success to luck,half decent characters, preparation or some combo.im leaning towards luck.

and in the end we got the max reward so my buddy got the cleaver to replace his broken bone ax and I got my arm back so now I can use the twilight swordthe funtimes are over for us now....

cum2soon
cum2soon

@LuckyDusty
@askme
fuck, just realized we made the same mistake but never caught it...

Methshot
Methshot

@LuckyDusty
the one player with 3 str and the kater
That too. My wife is the one using the two katar and I kept telling her that high speed weapons are shit, specially on 7+ but she kept pressing on. Needless to say she was disappointed when she hit 4 times and drew a TRAP that destroyed her anus.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@cum2soon
Aaaand that's why you beat him, ya dingus.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Soft_member
Doesn't he disappear in a flash of light?
Sounds like one guy who disapparates when he's about to lose. Fucking coward.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@ZeroReborn
You’re welcome man. I couldn’t keep it to myself after seeing how well that stuff pulls detail.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Methshot
SONIC BLOOD PAINTED TOMAHAWKS
I wonder if there's a way to make them not shit.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Dreamworx
Maybe the whole settlement though hunt pages if you xouid wrangle it? Even one of those two would be cool.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Harmless_Venom
Only when you roll very low, isn´t that?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Need_TLC
@Need_TLC
Just looked him up, it's 1-3. Of course, his visibly dying and then coming back anyway would fit the Jason theme even better.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@JunkTop
I wonder how big the intersection of Dwarf Fortress players and Kingdom Death players is... and perhaps more importantly how long until modding lets you embark into an All Expansions Enabled Plain of Faces, with VERY large and nasy wildlife and Nemesis (semi-)megabeasts showing up to say hi.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Lunatick
I mean, he gets decapitated on his deathblow card. That's pretty visibly dead.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@haveahappyday
Urist is a White Speaker. She menaces with tiddies of pillowy flesh. Beware her ara~ ara~!

Illusionz
Illusionz

@BunnyJinx
Erm. I'm not quite sure what you mean. The settlement portion in the core rules, right before severe injury tables?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@w8t4u
Funnily enough you could probably model the Speakers as a "secret" type (like Necromancers in the core game)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@haveahappyday
Kingdom Death had been dream of mine for a long time already.

But now I have a new dream.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Methnerd
but his flesh heals dismemberment, i'm sure it can heal itself. plus lore on the butcher says he's just armor full of living goo so i don't think his head is any more relevant than his other parts

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@BinaryMan
He doesn't realize

Illusionz
Illusionz

@TalkBomber
Yes. The Blind Severe Head Injury.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@lostmypassword
lore on the butcher says he's just armor full of living goo
Where does it mention that? I can´t remember anything like that.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Illusionz
i think it said that on vibrant lanterns lore page

Emberfire
Emberfire

Do "abilities" such as "analyze" cost activation?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Is a special showdown is still a showdown for the purpose of graves, even though it occurs in the settlement phase? I would think so, but it doesn't sound right that I can resist the Hand throw four no-names at him, and come out with more than enough endeavors to replace them.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Emberfire
Is there a printed cost?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Flameblow
special showdown
showdown
Good question

girlDog
girlDog

@viagrandad
I know it's dumb but it just seemed too easy to game.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Fuck

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Dreamworx
42%

FastChef
FastChef

@Flameblow
Why would it even matter? Graves give extra endeavors when survivors die during showdown phase, not during showdown. You get only one endeavor from dead survivor in settlement phase, and Special Showdowns happen in the settlement phase.

idontknow
idontknow

@VisualMaster
Oh fuck, is THAT where the strand of hair is supposed to be? I just kinda nestled it in with the rest of the hair, close to her left hand.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Dreamworx
shocked the game is now selling for msrp
just when i thought this board couldn't get any more retarded

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@askme
I dunno, I've only fought him once (and with sub-par gear, I think) and I mopped the floor with him. Chopped at us a few times and put a couple of moods into play before being smashed by a bone club.

TechHater
TechHater

I'll like it for all the legendary monsters to have their special trait cards instead of having to use the other monster cards

happy_sad
happy_sad

@idontknow
strand of hair
It's actually a piece of cloth. It also goes in the slot on the back. In pic related, before gluing, there is an obvious slot so you aren't just sticking it to the skin.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Stark_Naked
My players get SUUUPER attached to their survivors.

It's a hurdle for most new players until they get it through their skulls that the game is balanced around survivors RIP'ing often.

Just do your best not to permeate the bad habit and not coddle their precious survivors. That's how you foster a community that only want to use grand weapons and hate fun.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Methshot
Needless to say she was disappointed when she hit 4 times and drew a TRAP that destroyed her anus.

I will never play low speed weapons if I can help it.

I will risk high speed for big wounds all day.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Illusionz
Rulebook alludes to it by saying that there's not really a person inside the armor anymore, just mounds of pissed-off flesh being held inside the armor.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@FastChef
This is exactly what I was asking, thank you. I was confused whether a special showdown was a phase in itself

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Emberfire
If you love high speed you are really just risking shitloads of reactions for maybe a couple wounds.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Spamalot
That's a really diverse white lion.

massdebater
massdebater

@Fuzzy_Logic
Stop blackwashing my culture!

Firespawn
Firespawn

@GoogleCat
If you Katars you can nullify bad reactions to some extent with the specialization.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Spazyfool
Sounds like you don't know how to play the game yet. You probably didn't play with his traits and your bone club is probably broken

Techpill
Techpill

So silly question.

Have they made any announcement as to when expansions will be available to us peasants who managed to be AFK during both the kickstarter AND the black friday "late backer" opportunity?

I know people who pre-ordered are expected to have wave 2 shipping starting around Feb. Just wondering when/if I'll be able to get my hands on the original 12.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Techpill
Wait for KS backers to start getting their's , after that is well under way he will probably put them up on the store as soon as he can

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

For anyone in Japan: got my core just now.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@PackManBrainlure
Japan
Well, I wanted to say you might as well be the only one in the country, but there's one other person reporting from there on the Kickstarter player list (unless you are that same person).

Just curious - how much was shipping for you?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@SomethingNew
I'm not him but it's $75 + tax.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

So if Black Knight becomes a foe, will she need to be tragically killed as well?

girlDog
girlDog

@Lord_Tryzalot
Black Knight expansion is next year, so, yes.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Lord_Tryzalot
She's already dead, user. Your quest is to end Black Knights endless vigil and his suffering.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Lord_Tryzalot
@New_Cliche
wait, is that official lore? Is she dead?
I know she is a promo, but with Black Knight getting rules is she a 'real' part of the universe?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Here's a scan of Spidicules. Can someone post one for Lion God or Sunstalker plz?

https://mega.nz/#!cGgh3LBB!GIv5vD2NNPkkcCBwHbTSiMumcOhKI3I7NNJCQPjnHNk

Methshot
Methshot

@viagrandad
Yes. Comes with a card 'dead swords woman'

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@New_Cliche
Black knight is prolly her doggo gone mad.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@TechHater

How many are shared?

@Sir_Gallonhead

You can get low quality ones from Kingdom Death mods for TTS, the guy who uploaded them (either TTS user or Maximo) quality varies. TTS user scanned, Maximo took photographs of.

Should be in your My Game documents on your system user profile and under mods/images for TTS.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Firespawn
Do you katars?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Sir_Gallonhead
Thanks a lot. Do you have other expansion Rulebook PDFs?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@New_Cliche

Ya, here are all the expansion books.

https://mega.nz/#!kKwnnI7A!DkQLAckQZ1agFbHw01aWDkYfJ0m63XNuUR4rrVP8iS4

@iluvmen

Hadn't considered pulling from TTS, I'll do that until some higher quality scans are available. Thanks.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Sir_Gallonhead
Here are all the expansions scanned

[email protected][dot]nz/#F!8noy1JAL!r73O4Cg0AQy2iRIdDKmznQ
The gorm is missing some pages.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@happy_sad
That's what I get for being a fucking retard, I suppose. RIP intimacy female.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Burnblaze
I used the traits and never moved and attacked with the club, unless using pounce. Can't I do that? I dunno, even if he hit harder, I would have won.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Spamalot
[email protected][dot]nz/#F!8noy1JAL!r73O4Cg0AQy2iRIdDKmznQ
hw do i use this link?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Spazyfool
Come on senpai
Use your brain at least a little

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Booteefool
lol ohhhh im m dumb lol ignore me

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@GoogleCat
My philosophy is that I'm willing to risk potential retaliation to kill monsters faster and reduce the chance of seeing the real bad shit, like legend attacks or combos.

I care less about my own survivor and more about others and the settlement.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@PackManBrainlure
just change the 3 to an e the @ to an a and you've got it

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Sir_Gallonhead
@Dreamworx
thanks guys you are two cool golden cats

SniperWish
SniperWish

This is going to be in 4 pieces because I'm not smart but here is the 1.5 Core Rules, Hunt Table, and Severe Injury chart. Story events is another 200 or some pages. Hiding from the assassins.

https://mega.nz/#!1HpzBKzT!d0enjBX8rDGhQMjHQzdsmoeExk9Qm7XRDq2T4j1Xgw8

https://mega.nz/#!lSYmwLAb!qqQvBU8tQ4XpZ5P8LohtlcRUSZRLfqTnQNXN8fzMUcM

https://mega.nz/#!YXJFCZYb!ZaeRQaSls45mjgjafT1PJFObyh9v0uFC40ILa6c0uTM

iluvmen
iluvmen

@SniperWish
Thanks scanon. I'm not a poorfag, but the only friends I got to play it with are online.
Also, the story events should only be like 90 pages, which is including the artwork with em too.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Crazy_Nice
Those two katars are part of "the settlement" and once one party wallows in R's and wipes the katars move on to the next pile. Knowing is half the battle

Only you can prevent Paired.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@SniperWish
Based scanon

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@SniperWish
Fear not, for there are now assassins after assassins.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@kizzmybutt
Thanks for this info. I've been struggling on figuring out a good base for him. I just threw on the mass of singular plants from he's new kits

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Soft_member
i hate it when my phone rotates the dang image

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SniperWish
scanon delivers!

Lunatick
Lunatick

@hairygrape
Better than letting a Phoenix potentially Difference Between Us. Survivors are cheap and grow fast; KDM wants me to throw myself at the fun, not minmax around it.

But others are welcome to GW and play musical chairs for 100 turns. It's all for fun at the end of the day.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Soft_member
Where are the plants from?

Illusionz
Illusionz

@SniperWish
Brother Comrade, please just upload the raw images in a RAR file, that will be easiest for me to work with for making a bookmarked PDF.

Godspeed.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Lunatick
Hey I don't disagree with people who enjoy playing that way or any other. I just get exhausted hearing all these justifications that make no sense. We use nothing speedier than a 2 and deal with AI removal quite cleanly. Alternatively you could wipe put 3 cards THEN eat DBU

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Spamalot
Nice! An American White Lion!

Methshot
Methshot

Hey guys, this is my first Lion. Please be gentle, what do you think?

https://imgur.com/gallery/kkfsR#sYkB1MD

Soft_member
Soft_member

auto correct changed my text. it's the new barbed foliage from GW. thats probably a whole sprue's worth of the singular leaves

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Methshot
The blue on the face looks weird, should've made it "dark ink" blue or just removed it.
Else the color scheme is strange but nice.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@viagrandad
He wrecks fools till he's blue in the face.

Also blueballs. Nyuk.

Firespawn
Firespawn

HD 1.5 card scans never ever.
I actually found a file with most of them but with the english text removed and i don't have the patience to put the english text back on all of them.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Firespawn
Noticed a spelling error.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Methshot
Not a fan. The blue on his body doesn't really make sense, neither does the white on his mane. You could have gone with a better way to implement a gold/white/blue colour scheme, I think.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Sir_Gallonhead
Does anyone have scans of the cards for the other expansions?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@BlogWobbles
Then why did you respond, faggot? Jesus. If you know it's obvious bait, DON'T RESPOND.

TechHater
TechHater

@RavySnake
Otherworldly Luck if you have FK

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Gigastrength
Welcome to Poots

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Methshot
There's something weird about the blue on the face, but I think it works well on the body. I would have personally gone with a less saturated blue but that's really personal taste. I don't know if I like the mane or not, I'm kind of in between on it. It looks like a statue that was gilded and then had it wear off

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@whereismyname
No that was my mistake when writing the text back to the cleaned card. Poots didn't have a typo on this card.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@MPmaster
He could have gone with bubblegum

Skullbone
Skullbone

Thank you so much scanners. You guys are the fucking true saviors. Not Addam and Anna, not jesus. You.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Nojokur
Tell that to Duke.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperWish
Thank you! We've been waiting for it since we're wave 2 :C Hope story is soon.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@idontknow
Gender =/= Sex

What does the Cat think is shis gender?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Illusionz
I'm dumb, like incredibly dumb. How would I got about doing this assuming from PDF > raw images > RAR file.

idontknow
idontknow

@girlDog
anyone see this entry on the KDM wiki? i'm laughing my ass off.

on a side note, any good ideas for the phoenix's base? i'm customizing all of them.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Spamalot
this looks like an animorphed "the Rock" johnson. it needs some tats and its perfect.

Also, paint your lion however the fuck you want. its your lion

viagrandad
viagrandad

Working on drawing terrain cards and placing them on the board before the showdown.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@haveahappyday
Gender =/= Sex

Spamalot
Spamalot

The scans are good enough for me!

@Illusionz
I'm not scanon, I can't give you the raws (and I assume he set his scanner from scan to PDF) but I have acrobat installed. I'll message you some samples so you can decide and I'll export them to you.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@lostmypassword
Well obviously, cat gender is tomcat or pussycat.
Cat sex is yes.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Gigastrength
But that's KDM heresy according to some people here. If you buy GW mini's you basically that guy.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Any art fag interested in working with me on this?

I thought I wouldn't mind just making do with simple "tactical view" for this, but it just looks like a mess.

I picture an isometric/detailed drimdark pixel art for the main board and UI.

Who wants to team up, I'll code, you do the art?

We'll just need a music fag then.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Spamalot
I'm thinking the Cyclops Knight might be a lady. Would be nice, most of the other knights (except maybe Flower) look male.

Snarelure
Snarelure

So I'm thinking off modifying all the cards I have left over from my upgrade pack to make new weapons and gear.

What's some stuff you would make?

Gizlock’s Hypertech Buckler
Ironfoe
Moonlight Greatsword
Felheart Horns
Felheart Spaulders
Vestments of the Shifting Sands
Zandalarian Hero Charm
Fel Infused Leggings

Here's my list so far. It's just some world of warcraft items and the souls series signature sword.
Anything else that would be funky?

I'll come up with stats whenever. Probably treat it as weird promo gear of my own.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Gigastrength
You sure you won't drop the project in like two weeks, mate ?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Gigastrength
I've done some work before, but honestly It's always a bore to work with young unexperienced devs.

If anyone using a real engine would like some art show of some proof of concept in this thread and i'll put some time in.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Gigastrength
inb4 C&D

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Alright. So ive decided to take the hundred year journey of magnetizing my models, but my magnets won't arrive till after Christmas and I'm eager to get started.

Other than the monsters, are there certain survivors that shouldn't be magnetized? Looking at the intimacy survivors they seem a little more unique and less likely to be ones I'd swap parts out from for example. Does ones, if any I shouldn't magnetize?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Lord_Tryzalot
How did you scan them to begin with if not as raw images?

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Gigastrength
Work with temp graphics that are just squares and circles with arrows in them.

Trust me, art isn't going to make you work harder, and will be that much more crushing when Poots gets wind of it.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@lostmypassword
He's right though.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@kizzmybutt
The fixed models I wouldn't magnetize, the armor kit models you could do, but keep in mind that you'll be looking at some very small joins to fit magnets in.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Gigastrength
We'll just need a music fag then.
Since this is copyright violation: the game, I'd suggest an infinite loop of Dwarf Fortress guitar.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@kizzmybutt
Prologue survivors, intimacy survivors, Old Man Henderson, and Loli McWhipit should not be magnetized. Anything on a sprue which says "kit" can be.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Sir_Gallonhead
I like Dwarf Fort, so sounds good.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

/tg/thread/56864911#p56864911 new thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page