Can the whale please dump this back to ico price?

Can the whale please dump this back to ico price?

yeah hang on 1 sec

Chill

Plz don't mr whale guy. Just let bnty go. It's not fair

I just want to see more pink wojacks...

The whale usually forces it down to around 16 cents or so, then lets it go up to around 19 cents before putting up the sell walls again.

shitcoin and i hate you faggots for shilling me on it

lmao fucking coin has been trading for less than a week

just chill you faggot

Yo dudes, they have a discord now. Just FYI

They're also in talks with bittrex :)

Source?

>They're also in talks with Bittrex :)

Their discord, nothing confirmed but they're also on another sexy (6 exchanges in less than a week, these guys fuck). Bodes very well.

Most of you newfags don't understand that a lot of devs teams have outright contempt for their investors and don't care about exchanges or liquidity. The golem team even fired a decentralized because he talked about the price, Ark devs didn't know how to apply to binance, obsidian devs want to wait a few years till the product is polished, Sergey doesn't even talk to investors. For once in your lives you're investing in someone that actually gives a shit about your money.

They need to stop talking about shit and get it done.

This is Trumps America where tax plans are passed inside of three months, lets fucking go.

Another 'dex' not sexy... fucking phone posting.

>obsidian devs want to wait a few years till the product is polished
Source? SageMark said that if they are going to apply for Binance, they will do it right. Never saw anything about years of polishing.

Just put some ETH on Kucoin, unironically thinking of getting this coin.

Considering whales have been raping it for three days theres clearly potential.

It's Veeky Forums, I like to joke a bit. But you know they want a non buggy version before binance and that could a month or two.

Yeah I'm liking the chart. Saw the memes a few days ago but wasn't really interested. How the chart has been moving the last few days however...

>It's Veeky Forums, I like to joke a bit.
I have been had. I have no worries for ODN though, it will find it's way. Just saw the Glass announcement, hopefully one of many dApps to come.

They devs don't talk much on telegram. They have some lackey doing most of that.

Call me your superior, then I will.

fucking weak hands, hold BNTY

moon mission next year you faggots