If you don't save the princess in time, the villain may succeed in corrupting and seducing her

>If you don't save the princess in time, the villain may succeed in corrupting and seducing her

I mean, that's her choice, isn't it?

No, females aren't capable of higher level decision making.

Also quest threads on Veeky Forums

stockholm syndrome vs the dick. What would win?

If Beauty and the Beast taught me anything it's that kidnap and abuse will result in true love.

Can you put on a trip? You seem super interested in getting attention, and I'm curious to see how long it would take for you to get banned.

Maybe, but we don't get paid for no princess. I'll appreciate ''''True Love'''' when it balances my books.

>needing a trip to post a meme

>""it's a meme!" he says, for the fiftieth time
>and the village laughed, and asked who was it that he thought he was fooling

Fucking hell if it cause such a strong reaction in you I might start doing it too.

>I mean, that’s her choice, isn’t it?
No, a princess implies a King or Queen. That in turn implies someone with authority over the princess in matters such as marriage. To say otherwise is treason against the crown.

>stop calling me out!
>if you don't, i'll threaten you with more shitposting!

And that will just get more and more people to call you out. The more you push, the more we'll push back.

>he thinks choice exists

Go ahead, champ. Questfag’s posts have already gotten deleted numerous times for blatant spamming and shitposting. If you spur the process along, soon the mere mention of the word will get your shit slapped. I hope you’ll help us get there.

A crown system is inherit tyranny. A true dealer of good would overthrow them and return authority over one's life to the common man.

Are you okay

>If you don't save the princess in time, she may redeem the villain and take his armies for her own

If i roofie you and fuck you in the ass, is it your choice?

If OP consented to it, then it's his choice. As OP is a faggot it's even quite possible.

Only if you fuck me really hard.

I've actually wondered how sex under the voluntary effects of a roofie would feel like.
Not with a dude though, that be gay.

It's damn near impossible to maintain any sort of erection and the hangover is not worth all the sex in the world.

>And that will just get more and more people to call you out. The more you push, the more we'll push back.
Are you the same guy who constantly checks Veeky Forums for Excuse Me threads so you can shitpost in them about how much everybody hates Excuse Me threads?

So it's like whiskey dick brought up an order of magnitude?

Yes. But store bought whiskey will not give you the headache that roofies will.

Not worth the trouble, honestly. Hangover.

Still, it had interesting anesthetic properties that really... Like, when I got smacked around it felt weird and interesting. I guess I could get that from other drugs, though.