Emperor edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dankan
youtube.com/watch?v=93ODIzoHv3Q [Open] [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14600980/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gqxOcNy-s
youtube.com/watch?v=LWnE2YSxSS0
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MOmj-D9uo
youtube.com/watch?v=KL4-bX4t20w
youtube.com/watch?v=hRR7W5-F15c
youtube.com/watch?v=qdM29VXRsM8
youtube.com/watch?v=17Ed48cMkaE
youtube.com/watch?v=S9bDoIMCSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0m5ol6P2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tUQsiv41Enw
youtube.com/watch?v=lU4uXWliRTM
youtube.com/watch?v=XUBtItceuec&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7sz88mEPjWHpR0eGF65a4y7
youtube.com/watch?v=hOvql835HcE
youtube.com/watch?v=_odi1c7ErCg
youtube.com/watch?v=enUqWuU-Nns
youtube.com/watch?v=PJaW_rQIS_s
youtube.com/watch?v=SlkeURdZ8D8
youtube.com/watch?v=GFpqxHFMZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Azdu4lipA04
youtube.com/watch?v=iKhIQ1TL2FM
youtube.com/watch?v=CrjY_G8tO2c
youtube.com/watch?v=74p9eGwRAog
youtube.com/watch?v=dcMbNntZs60
youtube.com/watch?v=brBsNBER8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=aqR7aepzCXc
youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4_-oRMtI
youtube.com/watch?v=mTIO3eRD81Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B5uspM2u4MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rdLETvgf1DM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Best edition
3rd

First for the Emperor and the Imperium !

5th

tell me about your dudes even if they are a preset faction what is special about your boys/girls/apache attack helicopters

What the fyck did you said?!

I'm new to 40k and I'm wanting to get into building my first army as Eldar. Anyone have tips or guides on how to play and make an army list?

7th??? I just like the number 7

look at eldar models, decide which you think are coolest, download rules and eldar codex, read them, then make list around units you like.

buy a start collecting box and go from there, wraith guard and wraithlords are fun as fuck and farseers are super good too.

Get the collector box that has jet bikes. Jet bikes are sick.

Can someone share Fabius Bile Clonelord?

I loved that clip. Best part of the game.

What the fuck is this duncan shit? Why cant you stupid fucking weeaboos make a normal thread.

Nth for Tau are the greatest threat and will invariably conquer both the Imperium and Chaos and the NPCs.

buy some riptides as well

They will only stop the tyranids.

Any must watch videos for Duncan if I'm mostly just starting and I want to get better?

Chaos made Hive Mind scream in agony.
Do you want it to do the same with your precious Greater Good?

>serving your points to the enemy on a golden platter

>Implying they won't just shoot them to death too
It's inevitable gue'la, don't try to fight it.

>pushing the luck of plot armour

Depends on what craftworld you want. Get the old SC! if you want Samhain and the new one if you want Iyanden for example.

Jesus, GW is really being a tease with all these sneak peaks; any ideas on what any of their spoilers could be?

Greater Good screaming in agony.

Farsight will be champion of Chaos Undivided

Also Tau tried shooting in Slaanesh but they just killed some cultists

Citadel Warter.

post fast armies

What is this, teegee?

depends on your army, obviously.

>hey user can I use your dice
>can I take a closer look at your model there *slurp*

>Implying the Tau won't just invent Warp-pulse weapons that one shot daemons and nothing personal the Chaos Gods
Silly gue'la, stagnation is for kids.

Hair.

Hair squig.

White Scars
Ravenwing
Dark Eldar
Behemoth Genestealers
Blood Angels
Red-painted Orks

Fuck off Tranny. You smell and are a ungodly sight.

are they bad?

AOS elves

thanksch bud

no

ugh

I want to keep gathering more data so strawpoll.me/14600980/

>mfw I have to play against this degenerate

These engine rumour is basically wow it's fucking fucking nothing. I don't even...

Age of sigmarmarines 20K mispelled trade marked elves.

Why couldn't have just taken warhammer fantasy and just had is shot rather than what they did to it.

becaue no one was buying fantasy. people are buying age of sigmar. and my poor dorfs are collecting dust in my closet now

So, I'm a noob who has recently built up some iron warriors, but I find it ridiculous that they don't have any decent artillery pieces available to them. What's the most efficient way to sneak in a line of basilisks? Also, is the Deredeo Dread available to CSM? I didn't see any stats for it while skimming through the Chaos FW book.

>sell the same models for years
>but now there is less miniatures in the box
>and it's more expensive
wonder why no one was buing less models for higher price

Wait for the new FW book in Jan/Feb

>people are buying aos
lol, 40k is the only thing keeping GW alive

>Also, is the Deredeo Dread available to CSM?
Yes.
> I didn't see any stats for it while skimming through the Chaos FW book.
Look again.

Sp Farsight periodically gets vision of the future. Lets see the interesting ones.

>Now Farsight was a wax effigy, no more than a hand’s length in height and surrounded by flickering autocandles. Looming around him was a circle of underlit human faces, the low amber light rendering them grotesque. They were chanting the name of the Greater Good, over and over. One of their number was bare-chested, the image of a many-armed, faceless deity carved into his torso in a series of ragged scars.

Why are humans worshipping Farsight and chanting the Greater Good? What is that god whose image is carved on that guy's chest?

>Farsight’s soul spiralled through a sea of multi-coloured energy, crashing down on a dusty world of broken relics that filled him with a sense of impending doom. Priceless treasures lay scattered in the marble dust. Suddenly a massive, sabre-like blade grew warm in his hand. A sense of thirsting malevolence radiated up from its strange metal. His eyes fell upon a hexagrammatic shape nearby, a medallion hung around the neck of a saintly statue. Somehow, it called to him.

Farsight sword has an evil thirst in it. Confirmed daemon sword or Eldar blade?

got my first set of paints to my first models. what do you guys think of this color scheme.

Base: naggaroth night
Shade druchii violet
layer: xerrus purple and moot green(for accent coloring)

Consider the Scorpius.

Dorito is in the FW book, you just missed it.
Here

>Why are humans worshipping Farsight and chanting the Greater Good?
The Greater Good is 5th Chaos God and Farsight is his champion.
BLOOD FOR THE GREATER GOOD

>Farsight sword has an evil thirst in it. Confirmed daemon sword or Eldar blade?

Neither. It's NECRON.

4th

Necron weapons are not possessed by evil thirsts.

I'm in the process of selling all of my remaining 40k (5k CSMs) in the coming weeks to get out of the hobby. The last time I played was two games worth of 6th ed.

Over the weekend I attended a tournament hosted by some friends and walked around and watched the games as well as chatted with the attendants about the current edition.

It resulted in kind of wanting to start Saim Hann Eldar. I've recently moved back near most of my friends who play, and with a new full time job, I'd have the disposable income.

Is this a stupid idea?

>many armed
Genstealer cults

>Necron weapons are not possessed by evil thirsts
C'tans are hungry bois

Diviso Genetor Mechanicum. Everything is vat-grown, everything is expendable up to the superheavy aircraft and the clone-spamming respawning Magi.

Currently working on some Kataphron Destroyers for plasma nonsense, plus slowly beginning the magnet work on a Dunecrawler.

Put the dices down and leave

Necrons don't stick C'tan inside swords. They don't fit.

>dices

I haven't played 8th yet, but I have a handful of Adeptus Mechanicus models (A start collecting, two Kastelans) and made a 1750pts list that I'm going to aim towards. Thoughts on it? I made it primarily as something that would be fun to hobby with (hence the Leman Russ, which I will mechanicus-ify) and hopefully fun to play.

Battalion Detachment (+3 CP)
Adeptus Mechanicus
+HQ+
Tech-Priest Dominus
Enginseer
Enginseer

+Troops+
x5 Skitarii Rangers w. Omnispex and x2 Arquebus
x5 Skitarii Rangers w. Omnispex and x2 Arquebus
x10 Skitarii Rangers
x10 Skitarii Vanguards w. x2 Plasma calivers

+Elites+
Cybernetica Datasmith

+Heavy Support+
x4 Kastelans w. triple Phosphor blasters
Dunecrawler w. Neutron laser and extra cognis stubber
Dunecrawler w. Icarus array and extra cognis stubber

Spearhead Detachment (+1 CP)
Imperial Guard
+HQ+
Tank Commander in Leman Russ Battle Tank w. lascannon and heavy bolter sponsons

+Heavy Support+
x1 Tarantula Sentry Gun w. Twin lascannons

It helps if you specify your forge world

>Not 'deese'
Fucking illiterates.

Probably fifth fucking cronesword, Taudar confirmed Ynnari will stomp the imperium like a bug with their new power.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

>They don't fit.
Good thing the Necrons broke C'tans into more sword friendly sizes.

>kill fantasy
>total war warhammer gets released
>everyone asking where they can get fantasy miniatures

GW is such huge collection of inbreds and retards that only thing that is keeping them alive is due to 40k being such a unique setting.

They are so incompetent that how they fucked up everything can be used as a lesson in schools.

>‘Wait!’ called Farsight through the XV8’s exterior speakers. ‘If we are trespassing, then the rest of us will leave in peace! No more lives need to be lost!’

>The creature gave a deep booming bark, like that of some immense hound. It spread its wings again and leaped forward, iron-hard hooves crunching into the rock.

>‘––WEAKLING––’ spooled the autotrans. ‘–– GUN VERMIN COWARD–– UNFIT TO RULE––’

What did the Bloodthirster mean by "unfit to rule"?

>Can't make typo mistakes
>In 4fuckingchan
Fuck you!

I want Yncarne to have my babies.

Oops, forgot that. I was thinking Stygies or Graia, leaning towards Stygies.

Valhalla for the Guard detachment.

>implying that Ynnari will care about Farsight instead of stomping him and taking the sword

I would trim the Kastbots down to 2, drop an Enginseer and turn those 2 10-Skittle units into 3 5-ranger squads. Saves you enough points to get another Dunecrawler w/neutron and upgrade your Dominus to Cawl if my rough maths is right. If you're not going Mars, what's your Forge World, and what's your Guard Regiment?

Just jealous butthurt.

So. Fucking. This.

they're some some rats that too in over a forge world I'm actually too lazy to come up with any decent lore for having a skaven admech army

OK, if you're going Stygies you certainly don't need the extra Enginseer and can't do a huge amount with the 4 Kastys, so lose two of those and the Engie and then turn the Vanguard into special weaponless Rangers and buy either some Dragoons to Infiltrate or more Neutronagers if you want hard AT.

I thought about that, but given Eldar are stupid like that they might as well be all "Sword chose you" crap.

General Guides
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gqxOcNy-s - Planning Your Project:
youtube.com/watch?v=LWnE2YSxSS0 - Basing

Undercoating
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MOmj-D9uo - Regular Undercoating
youtube.com/watch?v=KL4-bX4t20w - Flying Stands
youtube.com/watch?v=hRR7W5-F15c - White over a black undercoat

Paints & Painting Information:
youtube.com/watch?v=qdM29VXRsM8 - General introduction to new paint range.
youtube.com/watch?v=17Ed48cMkaE - Brush Care
youtube.com/watch?v=S9bDoIMCSfk - Layer Paints
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0m5ol6P2w - Drybrush Paints
youtube.com/watch?v=tUQsiv41Enw - Shade
youtube.com/watch?v=lU4uXWliRTM - Texture Base Paints
youtube.com/watch?v=XUBtItceuec&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7sz88mEPjWHpR0eGF65a4y7 - Technical Paint Playlist

How To Paint
youtube.com/watch?v=hOvql835HcE - Necron
youtube.com/watch?v=_odi1c7ErCg - Ultramarine
youtube.com/watch?v=enUqWuU-Nns - Guard (Cadian)
youtube.com/watch?v=PJaW_rQIS_s - Tyranid (Termagant)
youtube.com/watch?v=SlkeURdZ8D8 - Tyranid Speed Painting
youtube.com/watch?v=GFpqxHFMZXs - Ork Skin
youtube.com/watch?v=Azdu4lipA04 - Dark Eldar Wrack

Vehicles
youtube.com/watch?v=iKhIQ1TL2FM - Marine Rhino
youtube.com/watch?v=CrjY_G8tO2c - Catachan Tank Camo
youtube.com/watch?v=74p9eGwRAog - Cadian Tank Camo
youtube.com/watch?v=dcMbNntZs60 - Not Duncan video. V Good tutorial for Guard tank.

Specific Things:
youtube.com/watch?v=brBsNBER8Bc - Firey Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=aqR7aepzCXc - Regular sword
youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4_-oRMtI - Force Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=mTIO3eRD81Y - Pale Skin
youtube.com/watch?v=B5uspM2u4MQ - Sand base
youtube.com/watch?v=rdLETvgf1DM - Urban Base

That farsight is unfit to rule on account of his cowardice.

Not! Hrud

>kill fantasy
>release total warhammer
>people who do find em go out and buy fantasy minis, before that have the mass killing of mini lines & people buy tons of Last Chance stuff
>count all this as AoS sales and be like "This game's great"

How did GW know exactly what would coax me into starting an Eldar army?

>Sword chose you
>non eldar

5th by far

8th is a close contender but I think they went too far with removing armor values and vehicles facings

Late 3rd was the golden age.

My Mechanicus force hails from a minor Forge World in Segmentum Pacificus with few ties to Mars though still venerates it. The isolated location has made them prioritize dependability and durability, and they make heavy use of machines over war-flesh. They have close ties to a Legio Cybernetica Cohort, producing robots and other equipment for them in exchange for protection and support. The robots belong to the Cohort, but some are leased on a near-permanent basis, wheras others are deployed as necessary.

The meta explanation is a reason why my 30k Mechanicum with a completely different paint job will play alongside my 40k force once Fires of Cyraxus is released (HAH!)

Whenever I see this picture I always think the thumbnail kinda looks like Belldandy.

Probably this ,
I refuse to believe there are actually people going out and buying stuff like overpriced plastic dwarves with beard cannons.

>>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
Hey, repostan from last night. Just finished the Tyranids sheet, with all the Codex updates included. If any Nidbros around here would be so kind as to give it a look over and tell me if there's anything off or missing (I'm a bit wary about the loadouts in the point efficiency section), I'd be much obliged. Oh, and if whoever is making the threads could put in a notice in the next OP so people can see that'd also be great!

Is that why Tau haven't had any innovation for two editions where the supposedly stagnant Imperium is rolling out brand-new Marines and tanks?

>Comparing an eldars whore to cinnamon roll Belldandy
I'm sorry user we can no longer be friends anymore

>that pony on the table
Absolutely unacceptable.

What's this from? New book?