>>56914232

They seem to maintain their quota of ruining at least one rpg career per week.

>"at least one rapist banned from rpnet was a woman"

Are they talking Something Else? Cause he sure as hell still had a dick last time I've seen her.

Gotta maintain your appearance of moral superiority somehow!

Damn. Chaddock created some good stuff.

When was Something Else accused of rape?

Holden says it was a few years ago when he was still moderating, but rape wasn't bannable offense back then.

This isn't the first time that RPGDrivethrough has done this. I personally buy PDFs direct from the publishers if possible, as it isn't worth it to give money to that crappy company.

It's disturbing how DriveThruRPG handled the case. Book burning comes to mind.

Guess you're right. They should be aware they are losing customers.

If I claim DTRPG CEO raped me in the ass would they quit their business?

You should. Maybe they could get someone competent in charge after he is sacked.

Yes please.

I bought his Numenera stuff. Didn't redownload after formatting my hard drive. Can't redownload now. I feel cheated.

Hang on a tick, isn't that illegal? Even if something is pulled from a digital outlet I'm sure they're obligated to allow you to retain access to it.

>Captcha, calle Jack
BRB rolling on FGO... Limited/Zero Over, not bad. Not Jack but still good.

Read the small print, you don't own digital media you merely have a limited licence to to it that can be revoked at any time

Get raped by a paki, laws supercede TOSs and EULAs and contracts EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's actually legal. Wrong but legal.

I too want my money back.

Why am I not suprised? Switched genders just to cover it all up.

Who's scheduled for next week's whipping?

funny how when the person whose products weren't being written by one of rpg.net's SJWs it was a GOOD thing that the products were being pulled, but now that it is one of their own...