Demon Art

I'm looking for some artwork of demons for my campaign, preferably those that are able to hide/blend in human society, like succubi or demons devoted to making contracts, less the hulking engines of destruction kind of demons.

>hulking engines of destruction kind of demons.
but those are the best kind of

What a great piece of aaa..rrt.

>Census succubus
>She comes to the home of various couples and people to ask "how often do you have sex per-week? Hell needs to know the statistical averages for our end-of-quarter review."
>No, she won't fuck you because that would mess up the census, just tell her.

the scary thing is, I have a character basically just like this.

Or at least he was.

>All succubi are basically demon goat furries
>Emphasis on being a goat

Dear, God, it truly is Hell.

Oni count as demons right?

oni are kind of in a weird spot when you think about it.

I mean, they live and do things in hell, yes, but they're apparently very 'material' in their needs and not too interested in souls as I recall or tricking people into damnation.

They're forces of nature and disease but also ogres and demons in many ways.

And then there's that whole magic mallet business.

>oni are kind of in a weird spot when you think about it.
Yeah, but everyone is kinda vague when it comes to the supernatural. It’s really hard to tell what’s an evil spirit or a demon, or just a malicious faerie. I guess it’s just how loose you wanna be with the definition. Anyways, what’s your preference on oni, the big ogre kind or the animeish kind?

I usuallyu prefer musucular large-people, if only because, being Japanese myself, I grew up with stories of them being huge, strong, and violent.

Admittedly, whether they're truly demons or not is up in the air, but I don't doubt them as something best approached with caution.

I'd suppose for the purposes of an urban fantasy I'd actually play them as tribes of ogres that spent time in Hell and permanently changed by the hellscape into what they are known to be today.

They are also often hopelessly retarded unless led by an 'elder' oni.

this is not a good boner

now I know why I fear the night.

>"Okay, but... My soul won't be damned or sucked away, will it? I mean, I'm willing to do the whole boyfriend thing but I'm Asian and kind of think in long-term and eternity is pretty fucking long term. I mean, I guess it doesn't exactly matter since you're gonna do this anyway but I'd at least like to know" t. a faggot.

>I'm Asian
Don't worry, your kind doesn't have souls anyway.

Don't you get tired of getting the same response to your lame edgy provocations all the time?

>"Now that you signed the contract, I give you warlocks magic but you need to get me one hundred candy bars a day!"
>"Sure you don't just want my soul or something?"
>"YOU SIGNED! NO TAKE BACKS!"

Dont you get tried of being butthurt and crying about /pol/ every time someone makes you butthurt?

Thats supposed to scare me? Thats supposed to turn me off? Make me uncomfortable?
Looks like you weren't watching close enough honey because I have masturbated to things so unholy you wouldn't believe. The 100 Days of Sodom are just a warm-up to even get me erect in the first place. Bring it!

I think thinman would work great.

Reminds me this

You're right, I can't stop the tears from flowing when I'm called butthurt by a shitposting user. You got me.

Not him, but you can shut up now. You cares about him or his opinion?

Stop being a strawberry.

Thank you for your permission to shut up, gracious master fucknuts, I was hoping someone would come along and let me know when I could. Also, what the fuck is "strawberry" meant to say in this context?

> NaCl

Not him, but you can suck a dick and shut up now.

Post demon art, faggots!

It's a Chinese phrase for someone who bruises easily.

I've already posted the few I had, gimme a break.

I see she has the new starbucks holiday cup

>can't tell the difference between /int/ and /pol/

>wrong_neighborhood.jpg

At least we can still look really stylish after all nations and societal order have disintegrated and humanity is reduced to scavenging the ruins of their former empire trying to mete out a meager existence.

I like the look of SMT Demons by their 2 later artists (Nocturne and Persona 3-5 ones's can't remember their names)

They got that interesting combination of old and modern, make them really feel like they are coming from the subconscious of humanity, changing as the time goes on

They are basically demons in every way, "evil spirit" is literally the only thing demons have in common anyway, its not like other cultures dont have demons that control nature or do more things than just stealing souls

Its really just that western influence has conflated them with ogres or trolls because of their most popular depiction as big and muscular and made a mess out of their classification

I've never realized this was a single piece before.

>"This is so much more fun without the fourth guy!"
>"I know, right?!"

Who said you could post outside of /tup/?!

dumping some art I had commissioned of the main antagonists for a setting I'm making

Devil

These guys always come in pairs