Chad Tau edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunkan
youtube.com/watch?v=r76LYroyMIE

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck T'au.

Do black people

Is there a good Admech color scheme testing program like the various SM ones?

I'm inept with photoshop.

This is from apocalypse game a few years ago

>>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit
Right, last time I bother y'all with this. If there are any Nidbros in the house that wanna give it a look over, I'd be much obliged! Sneak peek: Carnifexes rock, Haruspexes suck.

>Chad Tau
But who was the Virgin?

Nth for Slaanesh

Air Cast

Is Harlequins stronk faction?

10th for named characters are cancer

I tried looking at it but I can't math so I guess you did a fine job. Thanks, will bookmark and keep for future use.

MY DUDE

I'm planning on starting a GSC/Tyranid army. Anything I need to know before I jump in.

If Slaanesh take the form of whatever attracts you, are those guardsmen gay?

13th for Lamenters being losers

>Mixing faction detachments
WAACfag

No man, that's JAAC!

Last night I had a dream in which Perturabo told me to finish painting my Iron Warriors. They're already painted. What does that mean? What do I do? He wasn't rude about it or anything, but it seemed important.

It's an Elite army that focuses on low model count

>So no.

Explain this.

Look at those Tyranids running away from the might of the Emperor's hammer!

Those guardsmen aren't extra-heretical, ARE they user?

Why is magazine before bolt?

Paint them better. double the amount of stripes.

Can we all agree that the Salamanders are the best chapter ever?

grav gun counter

You don’t get a armor save unless your in cover

Gets a save while in cover. If they didn't have a save, then cover improving your save by one would do nothing.

Select 10% of your Iron Warrior models.
Strip them and repaint them.

On a D6 you have to roll a 7 to pass your armour save, pretty simple really

Did you already apply battle damage? You better have.

You need a +1 to save from some source (cover) to save.

Equivalent of saying no save, but because cover saves etc are phrased as improving saving throws by 1, that's how it needs to be formatted

Idk why it's 7+ though when even electro-priests get 6+

These are so fucking assholes that they make the Night Lords look like the good guys

I don't play with detachments. I like mixed armies. Go fuck yourself.

Tau are the cutest race in 40k. Fact.

The technology of the 41st millennia is beyond your understanding.

Out of the way manlets and shitters, best infantry coming through

I can't get over putting sand on the vehicle winds up making it look like crap from more than a foot away.

This statement is correct.

Have fun jobbing

Soon

Hold the phone. Those aren't even Iron Warriors, you vegetable worshiping thin blood!

They have some nice fanarts, but they're a ugly species in fluff

>not little shop of horrors

Its because people use coarse sand when they need to be using fine sand that you can find in petshops for reptiles with sensitive skin.

But why have obscure 7+ to negate armor saves, when youre going to use the invul anyway ?

Just in case.

No, stop talking about GW art! Tau are cute anime girls!

I suppose that could help. I don't know, when I think "worn battle vehicle" I'd rather make the choice to show it through rust and battle damage instead of covering it in dirt. It's probably just me.

>Going from WAAC since he'll have cheese to Jobbing accusations since he won't have cheese

8th edition was a mistake

You have to elaborate your question a bit more. If you're asking "why is the magazine mounted so far front", the designers clearly took inspiration from early SMG designs, where the magazine was mounted much closer to the muzzle than later.

They have a 5++ as well, and also suck b/c they aren't even characters

For some reason they gave the Inquisition the literal worst elites choices in the game. If you're not taking a names inquisitor don't bother.

>brainwashed toy soldiers
>best

If the other player forgets to declare they're using their invuln save you can rules lawyer them into not getting one at all

Do you deploy dedicated transports at the same time as the 'parent' unit or separate ?

*Spams stormbolters and tarpits*
Pssh, nothing personnel kiddo

7th ed here, what kind of faggot coward pay for all these summoned deamons?

Scions are cool as hell. It makes me sad using them immediately marks you as a WAAC faggot who everyone hates

there are less than 10 pages of rules, try reading

If only you could energy torrent in shooting phase and not at the start of move or even take them in 1-3 groups

WRONG FAGGOT, There's 11

And this is literally the most playtested edition with answers to all concievable questions.

Even then, it's a 1/3 chance of smite. On a model that is bad at literally everything.

Daemonhosts are supposed to be super scary possesed psykers, but GW couldn't not fuck that up

What bothers me more is that it's a single model unit that isn't a character and it can't take a transport. It's retarded. If I could put one in a transport with my Acolytes, I would take one every time for fun.

Speaking of Inquisition, what would be a good model for the Jokero? He got Authority of the Inquisition too, but I don't like their model. I wanted something all AdMech ish without being directly AdMech.

When you set up a transport, units can start the battle embarked
within it instead of being set up separately – declare what units are
embarked inside the transport when you set it up.

You know she would be right if T'au shooting was worth half a shit.

I had to suffer through 2 editions of stormtroopers being absolute garbage, and they weren't even "good" in 5th.

I'll take my fly stormboys and everyone can just cry about it. (besides, they fixed the undercosted special weapons problem already)

I use them to bully WAACfags

Clearly it's a 7th edition meme

no they are crustaceanphiles

Then just put the save as nothing. That's fucking retarded.

They look amazing but their lore is retarded.

>Make a race that is entire geared towards shooting with little to no assault options
>Give almost every unit BS+4 while other factions have BS+3 on all their shooty units
What the FUCK was GW thinking?

Then you wouldn't get a save in cover???

Nah that means the reader is gay

Tau are inferior to humans in every way, needing technology and lot of trainnning to the equivalent of a Conscript.

Tau lore by the way. It was in their 4th edition codex if I recall

I try to forget 7th ed happened as a relatively new T'au player.
They were thinking that T'au were OP in 7th so they needed to be nerfed in 8th. Also that Markerlights would balanced this out but forgot that you need to waste an entire squads shooting phase to get bs3+ on one enemy unit.

>Tau
>Shooty race
>BS 4+

How do I run Traitor Guard?

Fire Warriors have always been some of the strongest line infantry in the game since they were introduced.

Cultists and evil chaos stars

You COULD have your invln removed by chaos psykers or certain melee weapons but it's rare

Might as well just make it a save of '-' like in AOS, things like witch elves or plague monks have no save and can never receive one unless it's a FnP type save

>tfw all your special characters are not unique
this pleases the hive mind

still looks kinda cute if you ask me

>playing Tau
What the FUCK were you thinking?

>Might as well just make it a save of '-' like in AOS
But then you cant get cover

How is this a hard concept for you to understand

>wanting to be MORE like AoS
No thanks.

How likely are we to get Teleporters for the Custodes in their codex?
The only way to get them around right now is in a Land Raider, and you cant fit this guy in along with a squad

The problem i find with Fire warriors is that they are costed appropriately for what they do. i mean s5 APO D1 Rapid fire 1 guns with a 30" range is pretty good on a BS4+ body for 8ppm isnt bad. It is just that they dont have the sheer weight of fire to make it effective.

>agreed to play a more serious game with stranger
>he brings 7 commanders to 1,5k game
>a hammerhead
>some fire warriors shit
>kills all my heavy units turn one
>get tabled turn 3
How do I deal with such army? This is my list btw.
I think I positioned really poorly but I think advice on gear would be useful too.

Having individuality

How do I run pure GSC without being too spammy? I’m going to run the Primus with 20 purestrains for the ambush keks. Dunno what to deploy my other HQ with. I don’t want to just spam purestrains. All I have is the battle force right now.

11th for it wouldn't be a problem if they weren't objectively better than YOUR DUDES

>Yes please
Fixed that for you.
AoS is fun AND drives away spergs.
I love being able to play Fantasy races without the WHFB nerds who fucked off to their private clubs to play 9th age like the fucking nerds they are.

Can't wait for the same to happen to 40k.

>asking for a serious game without a primarch

You asked for it really.

I hope your not trying to footslog that list.