Horus Heresy ruined

>Horus Heresy ruined
>Warhammer 40k ruined
>Warhammer Fantasy ruined
What the fuck do we do now bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nqcgUDoV_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being an autistic shit and learn to enjoy stuff?

We? Don't mix me up with such a reject like you. Off yourself and remove thus your shitstain of a seed from the genetic pool.

>favorite lore ruined
>everything you've known is turned upside down.
>can't emphasize with this
How can you and the whole world be so cruel? I just want to enjoy my old hobby.

I play Infinity and Malifaux, but I stopped giving a fuck about GW games a decade ago, so whatever. Grow an indie oldfag community or find another game I guess.

I pretend that the shitty lore never happened.

You are going to have to fill in a few details there OP, less you descend into faggotry

Your options are as follows:
1. Suck it up and play the games as they are now.
2. Play the game as it is now, but pretend to be fighting earlier battles with lore you like.
3. Find friends to play earlier versions of the games.
4. Find a new game to play.

Sure. Here's the short version:

>Horus Heresy
Emperor and Malcador are now manipulative, emotionless assholes that planned all along to turn Primarchs and their legions against each other.
>40k
The above basically turns the whole setting upside down and makes the majority of the struggles meaningless.
>Fantasy
Age of Sigmar.

Basically all the lore I loved is now ruined.

>Emperor and Malcador are now manipulative, emotionless assholes that planned all along to turn Primarchs and their legions against each other.
You better source this motherfucker.

Play better games? Write them yourself? Run a campaign with your gaming group using your own fluff,a mix of miniatures, and all the things you miss.

If you take the initiative your gaming group will follow.

Its from the recent audio book, but what OP has left out is that Malcador says he is lying right at the end.

I bet you're a 14yr old who runs around GW stores shouting "PRAISE KEK!!!! XD" and getting your mom to buy you another box of new Primaris.

Dude, Big E has always been an emotionless asshole. That's what makes the Imperial Creed so hilariously ironic. That and the fact that he also hated religion and ended up being the object of the largest one in the Galaxy.

Fuck no, I don't even play GW games. Just wanted to tell that user to stop being a manchild and learn how to get over stuff.

Veeky Forums can get shit done, so I'm certain that it'll make a spiritual successor to the original Warhammer games.

He's also an arrogant idiot,

Fuck off if you don't even care about traditional games.

Right, well those of us who do play miss the old stuff and don't like the way it was thrown away.

Gotcha. So pic related then?

Either on purpose, but most likely because he didn't notice that detail after going into an autistic rage

Reminder that Sanguinius is the greatest villain of the Imperium
He could have saved the Emperor
He could have prevented 10 000 years of decay
Yet he chose to throw himself on Horus' sword

You also neglect that Malcador wasn't talking about what he told the woman, just lying to the others about what he told her.

> oh a thread about something I'm not interested in
> I'll go in there and tell them their opinions are retarded
> somehow this profits me and is definitely acceptable behavior

Listen to it again yourself, Malcador is referring to concealing the truth from others, not the dying woman.

He was fated to either die to horus, or become an even greater villain. He sacrificed himself so the imperium would live on heretic.

No, we already know this is what Goulding wanted.

How about,
Stay with me here,
Are you ready?
Get this,
HE KILLED HORUS AND THEN HIMSELF
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

It makes sense, but it's BL that we're talking about and things that make sense doesn't make sense

>pssst
>hey Veeky Forums
>......
>"astro militar"

DELET THIS

>Implying thats not what he tried to do and done fucked it up

A: the prophecy is to die to Horus, no getting around that
B: You say that like killing chaos boosted Horus AFTER doing all the shit he did after the siege and then fighting to the centre of the vengeful spirit is a really easy thing he can just decide to do, but didn't because he's just lazy

>The above basically turns the whole setting upside down and makes the majority of the struggles meaningless.
It's always been meaningless.

>HH.
Take the bits I like and put them in the old fluff.

>40K
Same as above.

>Fantasy.
Total War is the new canon.

Nothing is meaningless user. We are all one with the holographic universe and play tabletop games to entertain god.

play better games
really, this is a blessing, because now you're free from GW.

youtu.be/7nqcgUDoV_M

It's not going to get better from here. They need to constantly pump out new material to feed their kids. It's a never-ending stream of new material for the sake of being nea and different. Whether it's better or not is secondary.

Still better off than a StarWarsfag

I'm onto it, gimme a few months.

>not exclusively playing original Rogue Trader anyway
baka

I don't know how I can go on living with all this either...

Chin up soldier. GW might do the right thing eventually. Until then you can come play indie skirmish games with the rest of us.

Only the case of Fantasy is a terminal one, stop whining.

You could be a Star Wars fan or something, stop your bitching.

>GW games
>If you don't even care about traditional games

Fuck off, just because you love sucking gay cock doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy better games.

That doesn't sound too bad. It still means that the Emperor fucked up, just not in the way that most people thought. He still doesn't anticipate Magnus or Chaos (or Horus' rebellion being too effective).

The bit I don't like is the glorious death part. The Imperium is far from finished, Malcador will be burned out and Chaos would still be a strong threat.. And that's the point that he decides to die? What feels better to me is that he completely failed to predict how strong Horus would be with Chaos backing and the only way to remove him was to bring himself to near death.