”Evil is made, not born”

>”Evil is made, not born”

I dunno, man, I've known some evil babies.

I can tell this will be a good thread. I'm user and this has been a sarcastic message.

Oh dear

Praise the Emperor, brother!

I mean, I don't ascribe to that thought even in real life, but it would certainly make a lot of campaigns more interesting, in a way.

All good people look pretty.
All females look pretty.
All evil males are uggos.

>All females look pretty.
Didn't you see that chick that drowned her kid a year or 2 ago? She had a mishappen face.

Really? For me it's the other way around. I totally agree with that irl, but I'm tired of it in campaigns and media. Villains who are evil just because are the most fun.

The concept of evil and good itself is made so evil HAS to be made

Okay, but are you tried of unapologetically evil villains who weren't always evil, or are you tired of villains who constantly stand on a soap box about woe is me?

I just mean that it has some fairly obvious and wider implications, such as with the drow and other inherently evil humanoids, as well as things like evil outsiders. It makes me think about how these creatures are made evil, which, if nothing else, is an interesting thought experiment worthy of the conceit.

Ugly people are evil and if you're thinking "Wait I'm ugly but I'm not evil" Then guess what?! You're not really ugly. Just Fat or something.

There are people that had a perfectly fine childhood and ended up as rapists or serial killers. Then there are people who were abused into those things as well. What I'm trying to get at: It's not black and white.

Well they have black skin, obviously they are forced to be evil because of opression.

Some folks are born

>Evil people are not literal monsters wearing a human skin

>the party are all ugly male casters
>the bad guy is an extremely good looking Paladin and has a cute Cleric gf

>evil is born, not elected

I thought it was Female Spider Satan who was forcing them to be evil.

If the enemies weren't inherently evil and exempt to salvation, the party might feel bad about burning down their houses, selling their women into slavery and rummaging through their babies' little bellies for spell components. Also, killing them.

Gee, I bet your weight is totally under obesity levels.

Ugly people will turn evil eventually but that's because pretty ones get all the advantages, it's literally being cucked by life, but i still know naive people who live in their little words without harming anything

Yeah, it's "good is made, not born", really.

Those are some serious statistical outliers, and usually the result of an untreated mental illness.

If we're talking rape, murder, and negligent parenting it's really mostly black,

>america is the whole world
1 of 8 people is a natural psychopath, without effective education it's basically a timed bomb

1 in 7 is Indian, 1 in 5 Chinese, and 1 in 2 is woman

>tfw Abbos

Or are we not counting sub-species in this?

>"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Evil is whoever happens to be violently disagreeing with me at that particular moment.

Sounds like some kike propaganda put out there to turn all against each other.

>1 in 2 is woman
In which country? a lot of country reporting at least 4 females per 1 male, getting a female newborn is always statistically higher than getting a male, wars and sterility made it worse

To my knowledge, males are more common at birth by a very small margin, but they also die faster, on average. Not talking about China and their "if it's a baby, drop it off the tower" policy.

>"if it's a baby,
*if it's a girl
fixed

I know a lot of families with 7 girls due to that "let's try one more time to get a boy", also the quality of food, climate and many other things can affect a gender, it does with animals so why wouldn't be the case for humans.

I'm not clear on the details, but female fetuses die more often during pregnancy.
At birth, the ratio is about 51% boys.

murderhobo philosophy