SFW Non-Sexy Character Art Thread

Post character art for characters that aren't sexy, but people will argue that they actually are.

THIS THREAD IS CURSED, ADBLOCK IS FAILING ME

>tiny titties
>banned in Australia

Read the name of the tread again.

Reposting this because I found a higher res version.
Use uBlock Origin instead.

Where did my meme arrow linking go? Meant to respond to

Are you arguing for or against?

>dark_elf
Nani?

He doesn't know what an elf is.

Look at OP.

This pic certainly raises a lot of questions.

pointed ears + dark skin = dark elf.

Notice the absence of tusks, flat noses, and/or wide chins

Wish I could get more art like this.

That's a dude though.

What the fuck is wrong with her right arm? Her body literally just stops in a flat line and is replaces by a smaller, discoloured one.

It's just a fat green girl with pointy ears added as an afterthought. Though considering the OP, that's the shit we should probably expect in this thread.

Dudes can lactate.

>Fat
>green

I know on the internet we have the benifit of selective viewing but come on man. Check your eyes.

Here, have an example of a fat girl.

I need more art of warframes porky pigging.

I want to play a space tiefling

How do you know?

Kill yourself.

>A witch's bust is her resume
So I glance at it for 3 seconds on average before dumping it into a filing cabinet out of boredom? And I never even look at it again until annual reviews or promotion opportunities come up?

>the cosplayer is probably woman
really breaks the immersion

Not easy to find a small cute boy with tits as big as Gwyndolin's.

have a different picture

Sexy kobold time

people who play attractive characters are a cancer

that font is painful to read

Why is the middle one just an orc version of Pam from Archer

Why would anyone want to play a fat ugly slob?

tru dat
existence and adversity are one and the same

A lot of these are unattractive because of fucked up proportions and the like, not the concept on itself

There’s always cosplayers for realism

These are genuinely terrible.

>lardass thighs
>thin shins
Why does anyone thing this doesn't look like complete shit? Also the tumblr blush.

Their hands are so comically small wtf

Because reasons. Most fun I ever had in d&d was playing a fat hedonistic elf sorcerer who spent all of of his downtime inventing ways to do things without moving. Eventually he fully automated adventuring and rode into battle in a flying gem-studded carriage having wine and fruits fed to him by living glass bimbos, while all the 'fighting' was done by self-resetting traps mounted under, fore and aft.

That is something I'm going to steal in the future.

Is that boy or girl?

Not him, but for the same reason I roleplay pretty much through anything - because it's fun to try another character. If it's something that roleplays nicely, I stick to it. If it turns out to be unplayable or unfun or one-trick pony or whatever, I just toss it aside and go for another idea. Currently I'm going through character build around the concept of being really, really not suitable with the whole adventuring issues, like getting cold in the night from sleeping on ground or realizing how absolutely awful it is to walk though a dense jungle to that secret temple of secret cult hidden there. You know, realising that adventuring is NOT the stuff he read in books as a teen.
It's fun. And the rest of the party get a hang of it too, so everyone is having fun thanks to it.

When was the last time you played character for the kicks, regardless of anything else?

Boy, I think.
The bulge is too low for it to be a mons pubis.

>Use uBlock Origin instead.
It affects uBlock Origin too.

I want a gnoll to beat me within an inch of my life, drag me off into a forest and have her way with me.

>people who play attractive characters are a cancer
truth

Then it's something else.

...Veeky Forums is running something that automatically breaks the CSS when it detects you're blocking their malicious ads. It's been going on for a fair bit now.

A fem orc can do this and look good doing it, gnoll are disgusting

... so make a stew out of you?
Weird fetish, man. And I was sure I'm open-minded for other people's sexual fantasies

Really? I've never had any issues with that.

Either you've got the updated 4chanX, or you're getting the ads.

Wait, so you are saying the reason why I can't post for past few weeks unless using incognito mode is due to 4chin messing around with AdBlock?!

WELL FUCK THAT! I'm not going to white-list them only to get swarmed by ads.

As far as I'm aware this started, like, today.

What're your problems? Note: I will not be able to help you, because I know bugger-all.

Sooooooooo would you, or would you not Veeky Forums?

yes all the way.

So is your mom

rbt. asia/g/thread/63895672
Read, and surmount gook moot's bullshit.

a

Funny, I was going to get the error message displayed and... it posted. But when I tried to comment on it, I've got standard:
Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.
Veeky Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

Of course my captcha is fine and solved, even if it takes fucking forever (10+ pictures to select), but I can't post for shit, unless in incognito mode or random posts once in a blue that get pass this error. I've got this issue on every single computer I can access, but all of them have AdBlock, so that would add up.

>Of course my captcha is fine and solved, even if it takes fucking forever (10+ pictures to select)
>he doesn't use legacy captcha

Legacy captcha was always worse than google captcha.

I have been wrong many times in my life, but at least I've never been this wrong.

>lmao lemme just type these difficult to read random strings of numbers and letters
>thank God I'm not clicking three pictures of signposts
But I joined the VIP mustard rice, so what do I know.

They stopped being difficult to read long ago.

Maybe if you put in the captcha by sitting on your keyboard and farting.

they're getting rid of legacy internet-wide in a month or two

What's your favorite flavor?

If I had any clue how to get rid of clicking fucking "roads" and do anything else in turn, I would skip that long ago

Besides, before I started having issues with posting, I just had standard 3 pics to select, not a bullshit collection of 10+

Settings -> Quotes & Replying - > [x] Legacy Captcha
My captcha was "alma ashe" for this post, in no uncertain letters.

I like the proper 青

Off-white, namsayin'?

All three, but I like vanilla the most