SELL YOUR FUCKING CHAINLINK!! WTF

Yo Veeky Forums I am the guy that exposed Verge for being dogecoindark+ leaks your ip address. I am telling you now that LINK is a fucking SCAM. Sergey DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST. HE HASN'T BEEN ON TWITTER IN 2 MONTHS HE EXIT SCAMMED WITH THE 32M HE RAISED FROM ICO. GET THE FUCK OUT NOW. Once reddit finds out hes been inactive for months we are going back to fucking 0.05! SELL NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOO BUSY GETTING RICH SORRY BRO

How low did you sell?

Seriously tho, I have nothing invested in Link, but why did it suddenly start to moon with no good reason? Can anyone explain?

tick tok no linker

Why the fuck does this image need an arrow and a circle around his head?

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

Literally wrote an article 2 weeks ago. Good try with your FUD man, better luck next time.

>Randomly circled Sergey's head with an arrow pointing to it
>Sergey DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.
Now THIS is quality FUD

Sorry you missed the dip. 70 cents is the new floor.

IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE Veeky Forums DON'T FALL FOR THESE SHILL RUSSIAN BOTS.

lol didnt even realize how retarded this is

Kekekekeke linkfags gg

Holy shit he actually did scam. Thank you dude I just sold all my LINK, i fell for the scam. So he just abandoned the project? I saw this on reddit and how Veeky Forums is obsessed with this coin and came here. These shill bots are so advanced.

there is no new news needed. think about it. what is left to share? "the testnet is running" and "the mainnet is running'. at this point you've either read the documents and understand what it means or you dont. more people are reading about chainlink, more demand, less supply, price rises.

Samefag

I dont hold link but I would rather have my devs working instead of posting fucking tweets.

What's your problem?
Schizo? Paranoid? Turbo autustic?

You really dont sound sane
Or did you sell too early thinking you would "x10 somewhere else and come back"?

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Op bro u don’t exist we just all atoms, get the funk outta the universe.

Millennials actually think that if you don't post on twitter for a couple of months you must be dead or wandering the wilderness in a spear and loincloth

Thanks Veeky Forums I sold all my LINKS. I will buy back when it hits 0.50 who is buying this scam coin? The owner abandoned the project in November

Ok so you're a retarded reddit poster...
This board has IDs you know?

Fucking brainlet

open bob

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Looks at the charts, user. Most alts are trending up right now, it's Spring 2017 all over again.