Filename thread

Thread bread

I don't get it

Shouldn't she be sacrificing her life for her commanding officer and give him the mask?

>9 siblings
>fucked each other and created Heimdal?
>wtf?

Yup. And it is one of the least degenerate Aesir origins.

Heimdal was birthed by nine mothers simultaneously. Loki also fucked a horse.

Not if she's in the coup plan.

How did 9 mothers get pregnant simultaneously? Is this explained somewhere?

Watch Pulp Fiction

Bisexual jotunar semen wizardry

I know the quote. Not the image

Wasnt it that Loki got fucked by a horse and then birthed the 6 legged steed that Odin would ride?

Maybe they were bullshitting me but thats the tale I heard.

Eight legged, but yes. Sleipnir was born of the union of Loki and a stallion. Also Odin gained magical power from consuming the semen of hanged men. Norse mythology is weird like that sometimes

Loki became a mare to seduce the workhorse of this dude that the gods had bet couldnt rebuild thier walls in nine days (after a battle with the Vainr). the gods started getting worried because the dude was about to finish and they would have to pay him, so Loki seduced the dudes stallion (that was helping him haul bricks) and fucking it, making the dude lose the bet.

Loki then gave birth to Sleipnir, fasted creature in the nine worlds.

>they would have to pay him
...with the goddess Freyja, the most beautiful goddess of love & sex, it should be noted. Wouldn't want to lose that catch.

Seems to be a common theme, Frejya whore herself out then gets her brothers to bail her out when she gets what she wanted.

It's more that they offer Frejya to people and she's like "fuck no" so they have to find a way out of the deal.

Wait, music can leave facial scaring?

He was wailing pretty hard

lmao

>Magic uses complicated math and can be taught in a classroom environment
absolutely shit tier.

>Wu tang dan

No? This is the Empire, not daycamp. The fastest way to get promoted is to discreetly cause the death of your superior.

mmm, and here I thought it was Loki the one who turned into a mare

Highest tier.

read it again

I thought that, too, but maybe he is just trying to seduce you.

They locked the doors and tried to kill us~

She's leading a coup. The one wearing the gas mask is the one who's going to be releasing the gas.

Read it twice still makes no sense. Why would jizz leave a scar? Unless you're listening to it when your twi'lek gf gets mauled by a gundark. But that'd be more of the emotional kind.

Well if you fuck one woman, you can get a child after 9 months.
But by fucking 9 women you get your child after only one month.

Jizz is a synonym for sperm, ejaculate, spunk, cum.

You're probably thinking of Jazz.

Ah, I figured you might be attempting a joke

>he doesn't know

You wouldn't happen to work as Project Manager by any chance?

What is the point of a wizard college or school if it cannot be taught.

>tfw you'll never get a nordic god husbando that turns into a horse so you can tap some horse pussy and still be married to a dude

I meant whiteboard with lecture type of teaching, as apposed to tthe way one would teach martial arts or smithing.
I absolutely despise when education for magic looks and feels similar to something like electrical engineering.

just go ranching with your sweetheart - though as Brokeback Mountain taught us, not all fags are cowboys

Is that...a pizza pineapple?

For you information Jizz is a form of music in the star wars univers, the one in the cantina scene.
The other guys is just making a joke you didn't grasp.

Norse mythology, as written by Mochi-au-Lait.

ADA MANTIA

Wow this is a great reference.

But we escaped from that gas.

But if you were a wizard in the modern era, instead of the pre-printing press archaic era, why the fuck wouldn't you teach it just like highly advanced math, with really dense textbooks and lots of whiteboard nonsense?

For example, back when spellbooks mattered at all, spells generally took up space equal to their level in pages. If fireball depended on magical formulas that you scribe over 5 pages of a spell tome, why wouldn't you write that shit out on a blackboard if you were teaching magic, along with other sub-equations and formulas that form the building blocks of a complex spell?

You aren't thinking this through in context.

No. This is Admiral Daala murdering the squabbling warlords of the Imperial Remanent in a coup.

Theyre gods, brah. Reminds me of the time Zues did anything, or when YHWH had a son who was also himself.

He then gave this the most fastest of steeds to his brother/father, Odin.

Oh, man. That is awful and hilarious.

Had me at Wu-Tang Dan.

>why the fuck wouldn't you teach it just like highly advanced math, with really dense textbooks and lots of whiteboard nonsense?
that might work for alchemy, but as I said, magic that can be taught in the exact same style as an advanced mathematics lesson without the slightest need for mysticism is absolutely shit tier.
It's just fucking science that doesn't require any physical resources, why not just use a sci-fi setting?

>Having end of the world sex with your sister

Nice.

Well part of it is kinda encapsulated in your image. You can codify and parse it however you want, there is a fundamental difference between achieving an effect with actions that directly cause it, and preclude a different effect, and achieving an effect by means that do not directly cause that effect. It’s the difference between a lecture that teaches specifically how to make a divice that shoots jets of flame and the processes for manufacturing it’s fuel, and a lecture on specifically how to make jets of flame shoot from your fingertips without any apparent or hidden mechanism to do so, and no particular, direct source of fuel or ignition.

the sandman.jpg

>Read that 7 reply as the reply to the question about his sisters age

What the fuck happened in Hawaii anyway? something about a fake nuclear missile announcement?

yup, it went through official channels as if Kim finally fell of his rocker

That's a fucking Stand user!

Image search did nothing, sauce?

Akazukin no something.

Some intern at the early warning system leaned on the button.

>Kim
>Not a preemptive strike against Hawaii by the continental US

Well picked the real instead of test option from a dropdown menu but close enough.

Why is there even a drop down menu for missile warning systems? Should it be a bit more... streamlined, I guess?

You'd think there would be more "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?" prompts.

>a dipshit intern is responsible for some user here cumming inside his sister
What a world we live in.

Found it, Tokyo Akazukin. Thanks user.

Hey, just imagine how many people got to have a last desperation fuck thanks to that intern. Dude probably doubled the population of Hawaii by doing that. I can't wait to look at the population charts nine months from now.

I blame bush. Since I can't imagine the system being younger than a decade

Vivi a cute!

that, or sometimes translated as Tokyo Red Hood

Goddamn I love this comic

They are very embarrassed and have now changed it to needing two people selecting the option for it to go. The responsible party has been "temporarily reassigned" to another post.

You would really hope so, but apparently we've crossed that threshold where our continued survival has such poor odds that every day we continue to exists is another argument for the absurdity and improbability of the universe we find ourselves in.