What has been the lowest point in your PC's life so far?

What has been the lowest point in your PC's life so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-delphine-brunette/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new thread
wtf? aren't we in lockdown?

we still can't post pics

He failed two stealth rolls in a row so badly he feel down the same set of stairs twice.

Did Chinese m00t not feed the server hampsters again.

Got booted out of the Navy in the middle of Hutt space. Ended up turning to mercenary work to get by.

Am I wrong in saying that this was the climax of the movie?

That scene really hurt. The Goose went through hell in the movie. I felt like this was just kicking a man when he was already down. Personally, I could of cared less about Deckard meeting his kid part that followed.

An introvert is always in lockdown....

>Be a wood-elf teenager (50 years of age)
>Be chilling with mom and wood-elf buddies on Island 60 miles off mainland
>Chief comes up 'Yo son we got a special job for you'
>'SWEET watcha need?!'
>'Don't worry about it kiddo! Just be in the sacri-, I mean ceremony circle tommorow at dawn'
>Be excited Gonna tell mom when she returns
>She freaks out
>Red pill time:
>1. Mom is an high-elf
>2. Dad is dead because he married an high elf and we're here as prisoners
>3. The ceremony circle is actually used for Elven-sacrifice
>SHIIEETTT.jpg
>Mom pack everything and heads to shore sees a pirate ship, gives them a bag of silver ware (where did she get that?!)
>Grand escape time! Where is mom though?
>She's still on shore
>SHHIIIIEEETTT.jpg
>Few days after, pirates through me out of the ship
>'Good luck kiddo'
>Harbor full of pirates
>One group practically screaming about how they need a "rouge" for a "Dungeon crawl"
>They suddenly eye me
>See your waifu

I think that it was the climax because it destroyed the very last thing he held on to. The fact that he was not special. I think that was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie.

After that scene, everything fell into place.

My group was infiltrating a magic university to assassinate one of the professors. My character had the unfortunate job of sewer control (in case the target tried to flee through the sewers).
It was an important work and while the target never tried to flee through the sewer another douche that had previously ratted us out did try it. My character promptly drowned the treacherous son of a bitch in the sewage.

She was born into slavery and was one until about 14 or so years old. So probably that.

Since then, life has been good. Became religious and joined a little group of adventurers on a quest to save the world.

Character reached an S tier post-nut regret.
Fae man, not even once.

I lost my spellbook in a card game and the rest of the party had to win in back. Its about this time I figured I might have a gambling problem

I had a character a while back in a modern, pseudo-Cthulhu game whose backstory included a brush with alcoholism and a dead husband, but backstory's cheap so I assume you don't want to hear about that.

However, at one point in game we were catapulted forward in time to a point years after a zombie apocalypse. We had various superpowers, including a guy who could make constructs out of shadows and throw what are essentially shadow bolts, but no actual skills for getting along in the wild so we didn't have any way to get clean food and water. We eventually used his mysterious, foreboding powers to...kill a seagull and roast it over a fire in a shadow frying pan.

Somehow the concept of using these awesome powers to kill and eat what are essentially flying vermin seemed like the most ghetto thing I've ever done in a roleplaying game.

>Grew up listening to orcish war stories.
>Favorite story of all was one called the battle of greypoint against a human town
>major losses on both sides but it was a very good battle and an amazing story
>leave warm and close-knit orc tribe to explore the world and share his tribe's story and history
>shocked by how cold and unfriendly humans and other races are to him
>tough it out and keep going
>eventually makes his way to a random town
>its greypoint
>super excited to be able to perform the story where it all happened
>villagers mistake his enthusiasm for the glory of the battle as him taking delight in their painful history
>get rocks thrown at him and chased out of town
>give up and head home

Luckily he met someone on the way home who gave him some encouraging words of wisdom and he made a second go at it.

After his dad died at sea his dockworking life got really dangerous as he needed to smuggle and forge documents to support him and his mother, fucking over lifelong coworkers and friends to make due.

So, I have pretty bad hearing problems, making it necessary to actively concentrate on people's voices whilst talking in order to understand exactly what's going on, yeah? Well, not long ago I was a rank amateur to tabletops/DND, and I was invited to play by a friend. So sure, I'm super into it and really want to play, and sign up for Storm King's Thunder.

I was brand new to roll20, DnD, tabletops, etc., so I was (am) awful at everything. I rolled a Barbarian with [SECRET TRAGIC BACKSTORY] because I am an ignoramus and did not want to handle more than ME SMASH for babby's first character. We start the game and I'm trying to keep up learning the rules, roll20, how the fuck to actually roleplay, and etc. etc. Eventually we get into a bar fight and I throw hands, with said hands attached to a big ol great sword. Shenanigans like NPCs attacking us happen, so I just target whoever I think is being aggressive until I get KO'd and picked up by a sympathetic DM acting through a random NPC, which is fine, and I learned about flanking.

The trouble arose when a female NPC rushed to the apparent aid of our monk who had been put to sleep, and draw a sword in what I later learned was a defensive position. I had started paying attention to my character sheet or one of the zillion things happening, so I missed that fun fact, and thought she was hostile. So, on my next turn, I decide to leap through the air and drop my great sword right onto her skull. I rolled a crit. Hitting her for 31 of her 3 hp, cleaving her right in two and causing one of the other PCs to run off to vomit.

So I was then branded a murderer from session 1, and things never really got better.

I was cured of lycanthropy recently, even though I did try to use that as an excuse to kill this dirtbag off, but alas, he persists thanks to the heroic efforts of my friends/party.

I am hopeful things will turn around, but probably not.

Killing a bunch of his brothers in arms to prove a very important point about war and loyalty

Two come to mind. One backstory, the other during campaign.
Backstory
>Grew up in a noble family, only child, parents didn't really care what he got up to, just that he eventually marry another noble family later down the line.
>grows up to be really handsome, and being the son of a wealthy family, the ladies are all over him. Takes advantage of this frequently at galas
>works at the family leather factory as the manager, it's more a figurehead job than anything else.
>Family's leather is softest around, because they use a corrosive steam formula to treat the hides.
>After latest delivery of fresh water, the boiler and pipes are shaking like mad, and there are ungodly shrieks coming from the boiler.
>Moves to investigate, only for the pipe to rupture, dousing his entire upper half in scalding corrosive steam.
>turns out the crew retrieving the water accidentally scooped up an undine in the mix, making it MAGICAL corrosive steam.
>healers manage to treat the severe injuries, but his scarring means his face resembles Darkman.
>Family aghast because now no other noble family will want their daughter to marry something this hideous, and also what will the neighbors think of him.
>Shut him away, only allow him to go out while wearing a mask.
>Social life, prestige, women, gone.
That's what led him to dabble in sorcery, even though he was a good Catholic boy beforehand.
cont.

Will you buy one, Veeky Forums?

Now the during the campaign one.
>Adventure happened, character is no longer living in his home province due to being a "heretic" and wanting nothing to do with Magical Hitler and his attempts to usurp the throne of the empire.
>Instead, has this sweet mansion in neighboring province that is far more accepting of magic, science, and progress.
>Figured out the Creation magic that would let him restore his everything. Back to being a handsome older gentleman.
>Also no longer a wild asshole, but a calm, kind man. Uses his magic, medical knowledge, and enchanting abilities to open a private practice clinic, treating anyone who walks through his door, for prices that are unreasonably reasonable(gave a baker's daughter an excellent prosthesis for a loaf of bread).
>Also provides support for the other party members, in the form of enchanted communication gecko figurines.
>Party has been assisting the Empress of the entire continent in trying to hamper Magical Hitler's attempts to launch a full scale civil war.
>Party strikes one base in a Hitler-loyal province like the wrath of God, teleports out. Accidentally leave behind a comms gecko.
>Few weeks later, rest of party head out to meet up with empress. My character stays behind to keep the practice going.
>Few days out, all party members shot through their own comms geckos with poison darts made of anti-magic stone. Barely survive, geckos explode.
>Meanwhile, an army marches on the city where my character is. Grueling battle ensues, city guard not enough to stop it, even with my character providing small Homunculus army to support.
>Magical Hitler himself personally shows up to push our shit in. Beats me to a pulp. Fucker also has necromancers on his payroll.
>City council, Guard Captain, Mayor, and my character led to highest hill in the city. All but my character are burned at the stake.
cont.

I'm dense, help me out

Because we as viewers and K truly thought Joi insisting that she call K "Joe" was a sign that Joi was a real entity with agency, their love was real, and that K finally had something Real Humans had - Love.

And then he finds out from this giant SEX SELLS billboard that Joi just calls anybody Joe, and that Love he thought he had is exposed entirely as a lie, shown to be a product he was sold?

>My character, notoriously durable, is impaled (anus to shoulderblade), crucified with anti-magic nails, and stabbed in both lungs, the poisoned blades left in.
>Then he is placed where he can watch the city he loves be wiped out. A token guard of soldiers is left with him, with orders to report back only once he expires.
>Three days go by. Three days of pain, misery, and horror. He has no idea if his friends are alive.
>On the third day he is rescued by the other party members, who somehow managed to survive their ambush. However, removing the nails, stake, and swords kills him.
>Is revived by one of the other players. Moving through town, he's shocked at the devastation. And then they reach the walls of the city.
>The civilians were cut down en masse against the walls, and then just thrown into mass graves to rot. The worst part, the part that broke him, was that the necromancers had wiped out their souls after death, preventing any resurrection magic, and also preventing the souls return to the Flow.
>He never slept comfortably after that. His dreams were haunted by three million shadowy figures, all asking him why he didn't protect him. The small ones were the most damning.

That's what happened. And then K decided to go back anyway. People have different reads on why, but I think it's because he decided it didn't matter whether or not it was real. It was real to him, and that's what's important. Besides, for just being a good Joe, he didn't do half bad.

Getting shot three times in the head by the Chief of Police/Mayor-Elect of Night City. Kicking him in the nuts, jumping out of a three story window, killing 7 cops, and crawling through a sewer to escape. Getting smuggled into the Combat Zone inside a Lead Lined body bag via a Biotechnica hazardous waste dump. Having the bag pop a leak and getting severe radiation poisoning. Getting life saving anti-radiation cyberware installed only for it to push me over the edge into full blown cyberpsychosis. Only to have the party find me mid rampage, having ripped off my own junk to use as a bludgeon, disassemble me and take me in a burlap sack to an unlicensed CyberShrink...

Tusk lived tho...

First PC watched almost all of his friends die, the two that didn't blame him.
Second and Third PC's were low-INT, and those campaigns died off before anything happened.
Fourth PC got switcheroo'd into eternally serving a god of death and disease after it killed his wife and son. Most of the party hates him because he's a bitter old fuck.
Fifth PC lived like the Roma for most of his life, never really knew what a family was like, finally started to feel attached to this group and they betrayed him.
The fourth and fifth games are still ongoing, and I'm sure it'll only get worse

Not my character, I was GM
> PC's dad was clan leader
> dad dies, PC can't defeat rivals
> thrown in the river and presumed dead
Campaign starts, he teams up with only other person that joined us on that campaign.
> PCs sign up in a gang, get some jobs done
> this character slowly succumbs to greed as his player goes murderhobo
> get plenty of money for every job, actually the biggest rewards I gave players for quests and dungeon crawling
> PC's gang is meeting with their rivals
> the guy semi-IC, semi-OOC spends an hour of real time planning to kill everybody
I didn't really try to stop him, but I noted that this character wouldn't actually try to pull of something like that: he was too bent on honor, respect and promises. This turned into 30-50 minutes of discussing their next move (in game they stood in the middle of the scene basically).
I would've understood if they tried to fuck over their rivals though.

>be elven bard, in an adventuring guild for about a year.
>made a name for myself in town, being a major player in ending a local plague
>folks love my shows at the tavern, and the tavern owner is one of the my best friends.
>also raising a kid with a wizard friend, and own a house, life is good.
>one day myself, wizard friend, fighter, halfling and tavern owner get transported to a mysterious island by a fuckup of a cleric.
>stop fighter and wizard from killing the cleric
>party needs to go to a mysterious tower in order to return home, or else tavern owner will die.
>maneuver through tower, gaining trust of fuckup cleric
>nearing the end, we find lady wizard who is trapped in a mirror
>she says there's a demon upstairs who will kill us, we gotta free her if we have any hope of getting home alive
>but someone needs to willingly trade places with her
>dying tavern owner volunteers, heartfelt goodbyes are said
>promise to come back for him
>free lady wizard, she leads us to the top of the tower
>bitch disappears. There was no demon. she fucking duped us.
>I'm mad. My friend and employer is trapped in a damn mirror
>grab the fuckup cleric, yank him down the stairs, only the halfling objects
>cast hypnotism on the cleric, making him willingly trade places with tavern owner
>tell cleric that the tavern owner is twice the man he'll ever be, and deserves to be free
>tavern owner is displeased, but accepts
>he's back, but doesn't thank us, and is disgusted with us for dooming a man to a life inside a cage
>halfling feels guilty, trades places with cleric
>cleric tells me he's twice the man I'll ever be
>now we must return home with 2 people who hate us
>get back home, my fiddle is gone, and the tavern is ransacked
>I got no fiddle, the disdain of a man I looked to for guidance, the loss of a halfling friend, anyone who knows what I did will never look at me the same
Found out the fiddle shows up 2 days later, but my bard will probably be in the thralls of addiction by then

My middle-aged potbellied halfling ranger almost being sacrificed by a cult of dragon-worshipers, barely making it out alive thanks to party members while losing ALL equipment including basic clothes as well as a magic item, going into debt with another PC to buy fundamental equipment.
Played the character until I had payed off my debt and failed to save another PC from permadeath, then had my character go home defeated and broken.

Returned with a way more powerful character who is the polar opposite in any regard.

Sounds like the party was at each other's throats

Not really, my bard saved the fighter's life, plus my bard and the wizard are raising a kid together. The halfling was blind, and probably the most LG person around. We were all good till the end. There's a curse on the tavern owner, if he strays too far from his tavern then he rapidly ages, so we had to get back fast. Plus the cleric used some evil gems that the wizard has had some bad experiences with. If we were at anyone's throat it was the NPC cleric.

Evidently, being born. Playing 5e, am now 8 sessions in, and he has literally yet to pass any roll whatsoever. Even low TN rolls with advantage.

Yes I've switched dice. Several times.

Fuck RNGs. I'm about to go play Amber.

A sweater? Sure!

Um...what exactly is that depicting? For a friend.

The future.

The future can never come soon enough.

It was the government shutdown.

Gookmoot can't afford the server bills so he hosts Veeky Forums on the NSA's data center.

The future is now old man.jpg

thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-delphine-brunette/

Where to start?
When he vomited over a hiver contact who demanded drink?
When he was captured by Catachan booby traps twice in close succession?

Couldn't save the qt NPC that he was hitting it on with. Failed an animal handling dc check even though his story is that he's lived with the species of animal for years. Really shitty rolls.

Played a Pirate Captain Bard.

>Right off the bat my crew mutinies and maroons myself and the party.

>After a long few sessions I get to enact revenge upon the mutineers in a port city and get a new ship.

>We set sail for an adventure to the ends of the earth and then there's a party led mutiny against me.

>2 loyal party members break me out of the ship's brig while the crew and half of the party argue whose's the new captain.

>We light up the gunpowder storage and quickly sneak onto a dingy while the crew start fighting amongst themselves with the traitor party members in the middle of it all.

>As we are rowing away the light rain turns into a large storm.

>The moment that the traitors see our dingy rowing away the gunpowder storage explodes, destroying the ship and sending bodies flying.

>The ship and crew are quickly being swept away into a large whirlpool, and so is our dingy.

>Whirlpool transports us and the surviving crew as well as the traitors to a magical maze under a mountain.

>We call a truce and start to find a way out of the mountain maze.

>10 sessions of underground maze and outerrelm hopping later we temporally defeat the Dragon wizard that controls the mountain and escape.

>Quickly end up getting attacked by fiends who cut my arm off and nearly kill us all.

>Get a Regen spell that brings my arm back but not my hand in a Holy City for doing a quest for the church.

>Don a Hook Hand, now i'm a real pirate, use it as an extra attack in combat.

>Give up an Eye for an elf boy in our party who gets blinded in a fight; so he can see and be useful still, play it off like a noble sacrifice.

>Nearly die while fighting a Death Knight, wake up from a coma a few days later with some scars.

>For destroying the death knight the Holy city give us our rewards, mine being a enchanted Arm Gauntlet for my missing hand.

>Slowly begins to lose friends and comrades in combat

>Prized fiddle that he can't even play anymore gets smashed to bits.

>Character become depressed

>Grows a beard

>At one point solo sneaks into a Cities Palace and Assassinates the city's Evil Sorcerer King

mfw I became Big Boss

mfw A lot of this happened before MGSV

mfw this game is still going

my paladin watched a young man that he had taken under his wing get his brain bashed in by the sessions BBEG because the DM wanted to give us a Walking dead cutscene.

Why do DMs seem to enjoy shitting on paladins so much?

Moments before he became a warlock.

probably cause theyre easy to force into a corner morally speaking. my paladin will spare anyone who asks for it even if he doesn't beleive it's genuine. DM wanted to test that.

the npc that did it didn't have an opportunity to yell uncle with a plated fist wrapped around his throat

In CoS my druid half-elf ate a crumpet at the bone grinder and was awaken via holy water. The dm gave me an insanity of thinking a stuffed teddy bear was my mother (my "adopted" bear parents got bambied) and while he was still insane
we went to strauds castle with the woman (who i gave my "mother" to so she could take care of her) that straud is after.
we find straud counting money. and he gets mad and throws a fireball into the crowd not seeing his love. She fails the saving throw and gets merked.
>mfw mommy got bambied twice

We're not that far into the campaign but there's been a couple low points for my character so far
First
>father arranges for her to begin meetings with another noble lord in preparations for an arranged marriage
>her twin brother is creepily obsessed with her and is pissed off that their father is marrying her off to someone else
>PC doesn't really mind it so much, gets to know noble lord even though the other lord doesn't really give a shit and wants to study magic all day
>twin brother tries multiple times to murder PC's fiance, but leaves no proof it was him
>fiance almost dies and PC has to save him, gets pretty traumatized seeing his covered in blood and dying of a curse as she's been sheltered her whole life
>runs away from home that night to try and get away from her brother and protect those around her

and more recently (as in, last Saturday)
>PC and party are registering for an expedition to an uncharted land at the castle in a foreign country
>They have to list their talents, achievements, and qualifications
>All the other party members have useful powers, have achieved pretty great things in their life already, and have connections
>my character is using a false identity so she can't even use her noble family's name as collateral
>She can only really use basic healing magic, has no extraordinary abilities that she knows of
>She's lived a very sheltered life and realizes she's pretty much useless especially in comparison to the rest of the party
>Everyone is graded at registration, she gets marked "standard" in accomplishments and "below average" in proof of accomplishments
So yeah, she's kind of really depressed about that. This upcoming Saturday she's going to visit the church of her deity before the expedition sets off and pray for guidance which will likely raise her spirits.

I can never get over how weird and stiff the hands look on sex dolls.

What climax? God that movie was horrible. Liked the first one and I have no idea why most nerds like the second.

Being locked in a small box in a boat sailing far from his land
It was uncomfortable and he spend at least a week in there, unfortunatly the boat was attacked by pirates and they weren't to happy to find a sleeping and smelly guy in the box labelled "rhum"
At least he managed to gain the captain favors by helping him stopping a mutiny

>disinterested facial expression
>medium black hair
>milky white skin
Lads...

A harpy sorceress who used to play with the kids at the town orphanage and more or less considered them her second family, came to find that the orphanage among other things was destroyed in a raid. It's not sure whether it was an otherwordly force or bandits, but there were no survivors.

Probably the part where he got enslaved in the Skaven warpstone mines beneath Middenheim for 3 years, fully losing his faith in Sigmar and becoming a PTSD-ridden wreck.

I'm currently playing a different character.

or play a system where every roll isn't complete RNG and your stats matter. Main flaw to 5e is how insignificant stats are when you're still rolling a d20 for everything. Watching the frail 9 strength wizard beat a 20 strength barbarian around 25% of the time is not realistic

Tiefling
Got the shit beaten out of him all the time
Watched his mother beaten bloody, then got beaten bloody himself
Mother was kidnapped
Somehow rose above it as a paladin. Campaign starts tonight.

I really hope my DM makes him suffer.

Me

Years before he met the party.
>Homeless
>jobless
>entire family wants him dead
>Can't go back underground because he's pretty sure he'll turn into a damn spider-taur monster
>Which leaves him, naked and alone in a weirdass world where brown stalagmites grow up and the ceiling of the cave is fucking blue (except when it's gray, then stuff falls from it. Sometimes)
>Did I mention he doesn't speak Common? >Because he fucking doesn't.

Likely the part when he got arrested and investigated by the police because his bodyguard had the bright idea of charging towards a non-hostile future trooper in pseudo-power armor while armed with a knife, on top of a series of shoplifting and theft incidents/scandals induced by the same exact bodyguard.

Due to an unfortunate set of rolls, this character had to watch his teenage sister get assassinated for political reasons while he was supposed to get her out of the country and he lost his best friend (Dwarven character, only one apart from my character still left alive from three years prior when we started that campaign) in the ensuing fight. Heartbroken he vowed revenge and after burying his friend and his sister set out to hunt down the man he knew was responsible (But didn't have the proof required to bring this nobleman to court).

He died in the ensuing duel, but at least he took the other guy with him due to bloodloss.

masochist pervert please go away

Was the bodyguard another player?

>I really hope my DM makes him suffer.
This is how I feel about my character as well. She's so cute and breakable.

>"rouge"
I was gonna post about what my character's been through, but your character's misery bled through fake realities into his and made him feel less unfortunate.
>"roUGe"
>"ROUGE"!?
brrrr...

My monk got possessed by a dark/death knight and I have to roll a new character who will be a wizard. Any ideas to free my old guy or capture the invader's souls so he doesn't possess my wizard?

At 90+ years of age I bled out from a stabwound on top of a woman I strangled only to wake up nearly 2 years later, having been revived with some magical royal jelly, as a fucking baby. So I'm now a +90 yr old virgin illusion wizard living in a baby's body. I can't speak and can only communicate via telepathy with characters that also possess that ability. Life is humiliating.

>Be chilling in my uninhabited island
>Tiefling, born and raised away from civilisation
>Parents died early, so social skills were mostly learned from local wildlife
>LifeIsGood.jpg

>A huge canoe with a roof lands on my beach
>Weird, hornless tieflingoids come out of canoe
>Want to invite them to lunch, but not sure if we speak same language
>Ask devil ancestor for meaning of some specific words in the common tongue of tieflingoids
>Come out of the bushes and yell "HUUNGRYY?!" *point at self* "HUNT!" *point at creatures* "EAAAAT!"
>Invitation sent, I run into the jungle to look for lunch

>Found big fat boar
>As I was carrying it, a bat approaches
>It's not nighttime
>Bats are usually asleep in the mountain caves
>Ask it what it's doing in my turf (ranger)
>Just keeps stalking me
>Give weird bat the slip, head back to camp, and start roasting boar and banging drums to indicate where the meal is

>Hours passed, still no sign of weird tieflingoids
>Boars almost cooked
>Decide they may have not understood my words, or may have gotten lost
>Cut some pieces of the boar, and go look for them

>Found them setting up camp not far from my camp. Strange...
>Make a trail of pieces of boar from their camp to mine, then wait at camp

>Boar's getting cold, still no sign of them
>Tired of beating around the bush
>Sneak to their camp, single out weakest looking tieflingoid, grab it, tie it up, take it back to camp

>Waiting at my camp for tieflingoid guests
>Tieflingoid next to me is moaning
>Must be hungry, looking at juicy meat
>Give it a bite to sate it until its friends arrive

>Suddenly, water comes out of nowhere, extinguishes roasting flame, and soaks juicy boar
>"awwww"
>A dark skinned tieflingoid comes out of the trees and points its finger at me, says something
>"OHHHHHH... PAIIINN...FULLL"

>...

>*two-leggies getting bigger... no, closer, yes closer*
>*GIANT FLESHY EIGHT-LEGGIES TRYING TO CATCH ME!!!!!*
>*look left*
>*see two-leggy me supposed to care for*
>*slip out of fleshy eight-leggies' grasp, hug two-leggy to hide from fleshy spiders*
>*fleshy eight-leggies stop trying to grab my tummy and disappear*
>*hear growl-groaning from two-leggies*
>*two-leggy me supposed to care for moves two leggies, trying to become smaller... no, move farthur
>*me stick to two-leggy, scary thinking of eight-leggies coming out of disappearing*

tl;dr: First session with the group, was trying to introduce my character in a unique way. She ended up having Feeblemind cast on her, and was almost crushed to death by Bigby's Hands. She latched onto the crew member she'd kidnapped, as her last remaining thoughts were of protecting him from whatever was attacking. Group now has a ranger with an intelligence of one, and is unable to cast spells, or even explain why they did what they did.

>probably cause theyre easy to force into a corner morally speaking

This. But frankly, it's why i love paladins. Makes rising out of these situations way better. Hell, when the DM made my paladin go to court for a 'crime, few times as a player i had as much satisfaction as when i was able to call upon the many NPC's i had helped during the campaign to testify for me.

Feels good being a paladin.

Well, i've not been in many games so far, but for my barbarian, bongo, it's the time he charged from one encounter to another, ended up in a pit of troglodytes and such, alltogether a great time