The biggest gainer of 2018 will be BAT.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/reducing-digital-ad-fraud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing to discuss. This is absolutely true. COINBASE

it's the perfect storm...

and it has been so calm for the past months...

$50 EOY, you heard it here first.

please just shut the fuck up about it and let everyone post their wojacks after its done quietly mooning

making it worth 50 billion.

lol at fucking 12 year olds talking about numbers on a screen as though they have any idea what they're talking about

Digital Ad industry is a 1 trillion dollar industry. I'm sure you know that tho. Just wait until your favorite Youtuber/twitch streamer starts asking for donations in BAT. Or just wait a month until Eich unveils his partnerships. Or just wait until Coinbase addition in a month. If ripple with 38 billion coins in circulation could do 100bil marketcap without coinbase. Imagine what a 1 Billion circulation coin like BAT can do with coinbase.

Don't miss this one user.

20 max.

Math. Is. Hard. Thanks, common core.

Tick

Bump.

Tock.

>13 coin transaction fees
yeaaaaah no

>being this dumb

Pro tip, and don't repost... but you can buy in US dollars straight purchase on uphold.com and lock in whatever price it is when you hit purchase. Just remember to purchase US dollars first, and use those to convert to BAT, otherwise you will have a 6 to 7 day waiting period to access the BAT. You're welcome.

sorry just checked again, 15 coins

biggest gainers are always pure non binance/bittrex shitcoins though

How you are getting this date?

Doesn't this BAT token need a Brave Browser? What about the people using chrome? How will this works on normies that use Chrome and don't even know this stuff exists?

chrome extension will come out

uhhggg buy now?

Buy as much as you can all the way up to $5.

yeah man people love signing up to pay for content they used to get for free!

BAT biggest gainer in 2018 LMAO

>Hurdurrr
Users get 70% of add revenue. You obviously have no idea of how the project works.

Have fun buying my bags in a year.
Stay poor cuck.

>what is twitch.tv
>what is patreon
stay poor user

LOOK AT THE BUY WALL ON BINANCE LOOOOOOOOOOOL WE MADE IT

hint: this means sell now

WHY

It hasn't even begun my friend. $1 End of week. $5 End of month. $50 End of Year.

comfy

buy walls happen when people no one wants to sell at those prices. this means sellers are holding. it will hold for awhile then people will sell at those lower prices. market value diminishes. sell now, wait for the buy wall to go away, then buy. this is the bottom of the dip.

not always but think about 2 things, whales maipulating to give you false confidence, or regular joes predicting a price drop. think about it, when do you put in buy orders, when you expect the price to go DOWN, not up. Depends on the coin, sometimes a huge buy wall is a great sign but i notice more often it's the opposite

Don't listen to him, he just wants your BAT while it's still cheap.

cheers lads

why would i buy an asset when i believe the price will go down, whether in the short or long term?

if you are sure about it, then sure, it's probably the best choice
I'm not risking it
put my last savings into this now
the last piece of money that I had

people put in limit buys at low prices. user means buyers are expecting the price to drop to their limit. when there's big buy walls at low prices, a dip is incoming. sell walls don't mean jack, buyers decide everything. make sense?

i dont give a shit WHO lists this or endorses it. I dont care if donald trump, apple, google, and amazon shills it. Its a pile of shit, you got that? you people need to think for yourselves and stop listening to retards. NO ONE is going to dump firefox , google chrome, to start using some nickel and dime, buggy ass shit slow browsrer called "brave". NO ONE is going to watch ads for fucking uselsess bat tokens. people hate ads. period. everyone uses adblocker for a fucking reason. you think people are going to want to watch ads, and sit through tons of ads, and use the brave browser, for some bat tokens? are you high?

you are like little child

Haha, this man created firefox you moron.

Buy walls are a trap. At best, it's a pnd group. At worst, it's a whale unloading bags by pressing price up.

youtubers want to get paid.
they will shill their own coin.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEY WILL SHILL THEIR OWN COIN?

ALL THEIR FUCKING STUPID MINDLESS FUCKING FOLLOWERS WILL FLOCK TO COINBASE TO GET INTO THE NEW BITCOIN

but I like the browser, I like getting paid when someone forces me to waste time on commercials, I like to support small youtubers that otherwise couldn't make money

What's stopping people from racking up the coins by setting up a bunch of computers or phones or some shit to continually watch ads?

It's actually incredibly ridiculous that you think a PnD group can pump over $100 million dollars into a coin over night.

Stay poor faggot.

Bullish, billions are spent on ads and most of it useless, if you can leave the jew tube running all night and make shekels whats to stop you if the price is right?

I’ve heard nothing but good things about BAT so it makes me a little more comfortable to hear some BAT FUD these days. The stronger a coin gets the more people want to FUD it, for whatever reason.

It’s not a perfect coin but it has a solid plan and an awesome team behind it. I believe in it

it hasn't started its proper run yet and there isn't that much shilling either. don't worry the fud will come.

No lie bought bat today

It’s real

if you think that is what will bring it down
you underestimate the amount of money being put into this
the type of VCs investing in it
and you underestimate the team

I don't really think thats whats going to bring it down

I literally was just asking what will they do to stop that?

not even subtle at this point

Okay man, this is an answer from the community manager:

There are several ways the team is combating this:

Technologically: with fraudulent attention detection. The way BAT works makes such detection more effective, since everything is done locally and the browser has the full corpus of intent signals. It is not sandboxed into the page and limited by scripts!

Economically: rate limiting, not going for a spammy model with tons of ads flowing one after the other. Ads only show up at very specific times based on where the user is in their browsing experience. See point 1 again.

KYC/AML requirements for withdrawals from this system. (You can also imagine something like a CAPTCHA in order to claim tokens. Not saying that this is an actual solution, but it's an example of anti-botting measures.)

Also please see: basicattentiontoken.org/reducing-digital-ad-fraud/

Control of the internet will be BAT's by 2021

Founder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich?wprov=sfla1

-creator of THE web browser
-creator of Java Script
-founder of Mozilla foundation and Corp
-Sold Java to CISCO for massive $$$
-Multiple awards for innovation
-BAT is more than just a coin. It is an ecosystem
-You get paid to use it
-Advertising Industry connections and knows all their practices
-Hmmmmmmmm.....

Hopefully they don't scream insider trading with this one like they did with Bcash.

- Batman is cool

they can scream all they want. wont matter cuz we'll be rich af

-Sheeple love shiny new apps and things that give them money to spend on the interwebs.
-BAT tokens designed with psychology in mind
-6 month lifespan once BAT transferred to browser
-effectively a coin burn because of dipshits and lazy fucks
-Read that again COIN BURN
-As effective psychologically as Candy Crush

Few of the many reasons, this will be a top 5 coin this year.