Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Omnissiah is the only true God, remember that Marinefaggots.
We make your shit so behave.

>Reset the clock; sisters never
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0-8BBkkq4
>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

first for the necrontyr

Are Tyranid warriors worth magnetising or should I just monobuild them with whatever?

i suggest having fun

They have tons of options - magnetize if you can.

Thats actually cool as fuck, where was that?

Thanks, I haven't magnetised before and I am not sure they will be the easiest models to do so eh, hopefully I won't ruin them.

Not sure if I follow

other races have better technology and yet you machineshits still refuse to create new and better weapons

>Not sure if I follow
do what you want, don't ask this cesspool for advice

>what are Primaris Marines
impatient ingrate

no clue. was posted in some other thread, thought it was neat as shit.

it does leave me with a question though. Are necrons actually that fucking big?

Tell the truth, faggots. How many of you don't actually play the game, but still participate in rules discussions and give feedback on armylists?

They're bigger. Necron Warriors are about space marine sized, and higher ups are even beefier.

Do you want daemons because that's how you get daemons.

because you can't improve upon what's already perfect in the eyes of the omnissiah

what can they do against cloaking tau battlesuits?

>not sure i follow
magnetise them if you want, glue em if you dont. just dont make it a chore.

Ok Veeky Forums, doing this gag for shits and giggles.

>Company commander with a power fist, Honoured Duelist and Armour of Graf toschenko
with
>Ogryn bodyguard with plate, slab shield and maul

>Challenge opponent's warlord to a 1v1 me on Rust M8 with bodyguard waiting conveniently nearby

Yay/nay?

Ask the Primaris Marines, we just give you toys, you figure them out.

shoot them and subsequently kill them

>tau stealth suit
>BS4+
I'm gonna say plenty.

“Brasil”

Great film and one of the influences of 40k what about it?

So at what point in the timeline do you think the Golden Boi's lost their Plasma Grenades?

At the same time SoB lost their magical wooden sticks of holy powers

>no feet
>no hands
>perfect

How many Purity Seals is too many Purity Seals?

Question why is it news to have a wargame cafe?
It’s not a new concept or anything

not enough, take it back and try again

Filling the gap between model announcements

I love how the artist must have realized they couldn't draw worth shit half way through adding text to the purity seals so just gave up.

>chaos dominated the LVO in terms of volume of lists
>Eldar lists still seeded highest overall
really makes me think

Do tactical marines still get loads of loose purity seals on their sprues, or has that been phased out?

That’s lame.
I remember going to a gaming store in Chicago years ago, that had this cute cafe area granted it had like 2 tables for coffee and the rest was a normal store with tables and such.

So it’s hardly a new thing in the America either

beep boop hands and beep boop feet user, can't beat that.

The scarab swarms look really good, are they viable as an army choice?

Would be hilarious coming to an apocalypse game and bring 20k points worth of spruce scarabs.

nice looking army user

Recasters are easy to find. Two decent ones use dhgate. If there aren't any on there now, just go back on it a few hours later.

That image has like a decade now? I still haven’t seen it painted

looks painted to me

It's not mine, I saw it on a thread yesterday. I haven't played necron so I was wondering if a scarab swarm is a good unit.

I have a bunch of spruces from before that I was thinking about turning them into a scarab swarm army. (also buying some regular necrons so for warriors and HQ)

what are your hopes for the deldar codex?
I want the lhamaean to regain her 2+ poison attacks and her ability to give this to the archon.

Just that to be better than the marine ones.

I want to be able to build an army that does most of its damage in the move phase again.

some buffs for wyches and haemonculi stuff would be nice.

I want the obvious reaver cost reduction because I have 9 of the damn things. I want some cool stratagems, especially for our flyers. There aren't really any flyer stratagems I don't think and we could get some cool ones for our lovely planes. Like for instance 2cp: a voidraven can use void mine a second time.

I also am a huge faggot so I hope we get a -1 to hit trait lol

That things made me laugh more than it should

I hope they make Eldar and Dark Eldar the same codex, no reason for them to be separate, just have a different "chapter tactics" like the space marines have.

Big Celestine tits right in my face

(You)

why are you the way that you are

Big Harlequin booty right in my face

Daemonette thighs strangulating me

How long will it take for Manlet marines to be phased out entirely?
10 years? 20?

Depends on what exactly you mean by phased out. They'll probably stop making manlet marines this year. I really expect a wave of primaris named characters. New ones and old primaris'd ones.

i really feel this too user since i just bought the gangs of commorragh set which has 9 fucking reavers in it on a whim and since i like the models so much. hope they aren't ass in the new codex.
also i think the -1 to hit is pretty likely to happen since the other factions which got it like ravens and alpha legion also do hi and runs.

power from pain would be neat since it really helped wyches in the past. once they got fnp they could be so good.

never gonna happen, it's simply too creative and fun for 8th too handle.

I want a shadowseer to RKO me with her thighs

Gay

>Visarch image
>not wenting Yvraine's feet on your face

I know its not DE but I hope Harlequins get a named character or another unit someday. Not sure what exactly but just to flesh them out a bit more.

>never gonna happen, it's simply too creative and fun for 8th too handle.
I hate the fact that you're right.

Who was in the wrong here?

gross. also yvraine is bobby g and vect aint no cuck. it only makes sense to want a shadowseer to wrap her thicc thighs around your neck and slam you into the ground lovingly.

>Cato
>Tau
Both are wrong, but Tau are more wrong by being a filthy Xenos

But he is a cuck. Even the Yvraine novel states how angry the Visarch is at her for being an Imperium lapdog.

The xenos, who existed in the first place.

Pls r8 a meme I made and forgot about centuries ago

Numitor was wrong for hesitating.

I want to have this Sagittarum head as a unique helmet for my Shield-Captain
What should I do>
> Order a single helmet off eBay from Germany for £6, cheaper but I have to wait for fucking ever and it might be broken or warped in some way
> Buy the Sagittarum upgrade kit for £18, more expensive and comes with some other stuff I don't want but will arrive quicker and will also have spares in case they are damaged or warped

maybe mimes?

>Disrespecting the trips
no u

The Tau for not killing the h*man.

8/10
Should have some Primarines, also get rid of the white box around the GW logo

Bigg Mechanicus succ-tendrils on my dicc

Did you sculpt that ruff? Or is that a bit from somewhere? I've seen a ruff on that stormcast conversion and I'd love one.

Have no ide, isnt mine. Just been collecting cool harlequin models for inspiration.

Reminder that the ynnari and the yncarne are all part of cegorach's plan to cuck slaanesh

>gross
Yvraine's feet are fucking cute, you pleb.

That's a no-brainer, get the upgrade set. Chances are you'll be able to sell it off if you really feel that you don't like it.

The tau could be just as dangerous as an ork or a dark eldar, except a tau hides their danger behind honeyed words.
Numitor was wrong for hesitating.

That seems cool but what kind of unit would they be? I don't play Harlequins so I have no idea how they play, just think they look cool.

she walks around barefoot user, imagine how dirty they get and how much they must smell

How do I deal with daemons as nids?
I'm thinking 3 dakkafexes and 80 gaunts. But then what?
Any tips?

>what is soap
>what is eldar technology

Agreed. There's plenty of evidence that making a really heartfelt product for a core audience, it really works, and people love it. And it's financially viable; it can also attract new fans because everyone likes a really honest and genuinely crafted game. Relic just went all wrong changing things around so much after DoW. They ruined a lot of what made it so fun for me with the sequel. With the third game, things seemed promising and I followed it, but then it was released and it became obvious that it was a huge trainwreck so I never touched it.
It really isn't that fucking difficult. I really think that Relic simply has a lot of pressure from their owners (Sega?) to try to branch out and expand the audience for their games, so they're forced to change things around and break things that were perfectly good in the first place.

well mimes are scouts, infiltrators and assassins. in 8th that pretty much translates to being able to drop them anywhere not within 9" of an enemy unit like admech infiltrators and other similar units.

Dakkafexes, devilgaunts, acid spray tyrannofexes, hive guard for big bois, genestealers, unironically hormagants because their ap- isnt a hindrance against better than save invulns, etc.

Pretty much anything in your codex is good against daemons except for lictors, deathleaper, malanthropes, and venomthropes

(you)

You can't fuck her, your cock will bleed.
And admech has the 'avoid temptations of the flesh' mindset

I never understood the idea of making a single product for Everyone. It makes no sense.

How heretical?

Smell like the bare earth, and not disgusting closed-in-shoes-feet-smell? Oh no.

you should worry more about how shitty it looks

To be fair, even if the previous post wasn't shopped, he'd have been completely in the right. I mean, given every legion's legacy during the Great Crusade, such casual xenocide is absolutely doing honor to his forebears.

But user
Ynnari prefer to use soup over soap

Auspexes and Omnispexes exist.

I prefer version where Sicarius just walk in and kill tau. But in the book xeno almost shoot first

To the fagtard who's using RAW to supposedly increase his army efficiency with Misericordia, you're an idiot because damage can't be wasted since there isn't any spillover

Well marketing execs want you to constantly expand your audience so you're always making more money. So that's really hard to balance when you have a pretty niche product. And the DoW franchise is really a brilliant example of how this can have tragic results

I love DoW, it's so fun. Well, the patch where they put caps on units ruined some of the fun I had with spamming whirlwinds and watching ork boyz fly all over the place. But still a great game.

>rending on flocks
>special rule for Khymerae
>D6 Damage blasters
>S9 Dark Lances, or some way of bringing back lance
>D3 mortal Haywire
>Archons getting a captain type buff
>cheaper disintegrators
>5+ PfP
>AP -1 Hekatarii blades
>DA style invuln saves if reavers advance
>rename the gun on reavers from "splinter rifle" to "shardcarbine"