/mgg/ - Monster Girl General or /mgr/ - Monster Girl Realm Worldbuilding

The Human-Monster Girl family preference edition

Previous thread: Where we talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them.

Home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

So what would the ideal Monster Girl-Human family be like? What would your preference(s) and or standards for an ideal Monster Girl-Human family be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/p2mccK
mgewiki.com/w/Charybdis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, so it turns out I forgot there's a newer and updated Monster Girl RPG handbook.

>i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf

Hopefully we can get some world building in this thread

We need more angel variants, seraphem nagas, multi faced cherubum girls, thrones that are two girls flying in formation at all times

Have a Goo Boy.

Sneks all the way.

oh my fuck my virgin eyes

>So what would the ideal Monster Girl-Human family be like?
Burned at the stake

Fuck OFF yaoifags

I'm going to break this down for you
>Dark Brave
>Brave
>Brave is usually Yuusha
see The Brave series (it's a franchise of 90's mecha shows) for more confirmation "勇者" is written above dark brave
>Yuusha can also be translated as hero
See Maoyu Maou Yusha for it being translated as hero.

Thus another translation is Dark Hero. Therefore you can infer she's a hero corrupted into a succubus. What I don't know is if she's a character on her own, or an encyclopedia page example like the generic Lilim. If she's an example she's probably the same thing Wilmarina is, since she Wilmarina was originally a hero.

fuck you, why are monster boys bad but monster girls good? If we're going to be degenerates then go full circle.

>mfw

Asides from hoping more and more people to love monster girls, Here's to hoping more humor and funnies to follow.

Knowing when to draw the line is what separates the degenerates from the normal pervs, friend.

Ascended from my paltry physical needs by the corrupt forces of my Demonic wife's power. Daughters who go forth to spread chaos and decay to culture and whisper my perverse name to cultist and acolytes. A position of respect and influence in the rings of hell, partaking in any delight that passes my fancy.

Also movie nights with the kids on thursday.

I always laugh at that.

>why are we still here just to suffer?

Who said anything about yaoi?

Monster boys raping strong-headed heroines is good shit. They don't have to look like ugly pig orcs to do it.

>monsterboys

user, you have forgotten the face of your father

Monsterboys running the whole conceit of the setting, asshole.

>Rape is good shit
Where are the Paladins when you need them?

There's nothing wrong with them.

Have a genie.

That's what monstergirls are for you retarded scum

What a hothead.

You are a failure of an OP, I want you to know that

Reminder to protect any pure elementals you find. Especially fire. Fire has safeguarded your ancestors since the time before homes, before writing, before law. Fire is what separates you from the apes.

You must preserve every source of pure Fire, of true Fire that you can find. You owe it to them.

Salamanders must love you.
Moths must mutter their prayers under their breath after talking to you.

Dungeon World Angel Class done.

You could remove the Corruption and Lust elements and use it for the a normal DW game.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

The Red Order protects!

>List of people burned at the stake
>List of people
>People
>Monstergirls
>People
Heretic spotted

Hey guys I went to hang out with the sabbath and it was pretty okay, lots of cupcakes and really good punch. Some fun games, too. You should try this sometime.

Huh, the Spanish Inquisition. I wasn't expecting them.

Where are demons in the MG power level hierarchy.

>Roleplaying in thread
Cringe.

>Salamanders
>their flames aren't even dangerous

How are people supposed to learn not to put their hand in the fire if it doesn't burn them?

The monsterlord (KC) wants to make a perfect world free of conflict where all is forever comfy

They vary but are generally at least at the level of a full Succubus if not higher.

Pretty high I would think. They're essentially super succubi.

>tfw you'll never be so insecure you're scared of the possibility losing your waifu to fictional dicks

>tfw you'll never be so gay you have to put dicks on everything

RPG Maker here - the Veeky Forums MG RPG has entered into an Alpha, and thus an Alpha playtest is being enacted!
Here's a discord link: discord.gg/p2mccK

That's the only thing you'll need, there's a dice roller on the server. It's text based as well, so don't worry about needing a mic or anything like that.
So, Paladins and Monsters, there it is. Turn up, post your characters, ask question in the out-of-character chat if you'd like.

Here's to hoping this goes well. Thank you in advance to anybody who checks it out or participates!

You take that back user, before I suck your dick.

How much waifu is too much waifu?

from my gurps sourcebook.

Monsterization
Initial roll is vs unmodified will
The intensity of the action modifies the roll (see table 1)

Walking in the demon realm -0 (every additional 5 days adds an additional -1)
Drinking/eating demonic foods or drinks -1 (-2 if only food)
Insignificant sexual act (kissing) -2
Minor sexual act -3
Major sexual act -4
(Table 1) (unwilling people half these, willing people can choose to just fail, Modifiers stack)

After each of these acts the dice is rolled (be it a kiss or a day in the demon realm). If it is passed, then nothing happens. If it is failed, then the character loses willpower according to table 2. Lost willpower is regained 2 per day in a corruption-free environment. If willpower reaches 0 the monsterization is successful and the templates are applied.

Bright green demon realm, food -1
Demon realm -2
Monster -3
Corrupt monster (dark matter, devil) -4
Lilim -5
(Table 2) (doubled if willing target)

Ex: Sir Reginald, a red order knight is locked in a demon realm prison. He has 14 will and has been imprisoned for 15 days. He is only fed corrupted food. He has a -2(food), and -3(time). He is unwilling, so this is cut in half, for a total of -2. He would have to roll less than 12 to pass.

Succubus < Demon < Lilim in that order?

looks about right to me

Roll a d20?

Probably. Demons pack some powerful magic.

it's gurps, 3d6

What monstergirls are especially smol and beeg? Usually they tend to be human sized, regardless of the size of the animal they are based on.

Don't forget Imps waaaaay down at the bottom where they belong

sandworms are pretty massive.

They're monsters, user. Even the ones based on animals are based on monstrous forms of those animals. Being big is kind of an expectation

But the ones that are based off of monsters that are big, such as dragons, still tend to be human sized.

In those scenarios the focus is dick convenience.

aren't arch-imps better than succubi?

>Charbydis

>mgewiki.com/w/Charybdis

>vore

>mistaking a full body blowjob for vore
You have shit tastes

Fairies are actually super tiny, like 6 inches tall or something.

Well yeah but that's an arch imp who is defined by the fact they're freaks when it comes to the amount of power they have.

Kikimora, probably. Of all the monster girls they're the most family-focused while lacking any of the bestial lusts of other home-oriented monster girls.

>kikimora
>most family focused

A corpse

>a corpse
with this paragraph m8
"Furthermore, they are very obsessed with producing an heir for their lord. They won't openly assert their opinion, but they desire to bear their lord an heir themselves if possible."

the sabbath is full of adorable girls.

That still doesn't change that they are a corpse user. They are just a corpse filled with DE

It's okay to enjoy corpses that walk, talk, fight and occasionally snuggle you with their pelvis.

you say a corpse filled with DE.
I say a honorable warrior risen again to serve her lord.

>It's okay to enjoy corpses that walk, talk, fight and occasionally snuggle you with their pelvis.

I rather the dead stay dead in their tombs than being puppeted around to spread corruption

Oh this guy again.

What if you're a corpse who suddenly found themselves mostly alive again?

I want to hug and maybe fug a baphomet

My waifu does not serve!
My Waifu Rules!

did you know that the vampire's cape is actually her wings?

>that quote
>not a Pharaoh
>not the ANGRIEST Pharaoh

>ideal monstergirl family

me, sylph (for air-bending powers, and snuggles), baphomet (for spells, obviously), Ochimusha (bodyguard and pure love)
Ochimusha is wife, the others are in the harem.

MGE pharaoh Settra

oh
oh no

Remember what happened to Khatep when he came back to warn Settra about Nagash?

>ideal Monster Girl-Human family
A monstergirl, her husband, and their daughter and son.

Working on the Dungeon World Beastmen Class and So doing Beatmen, and I'm making a list of Animal Features one might see pretty common on Beastmen that will add bonuses to them. So Shells, Claws, Horns, Tails, Wings, Fangs, Animal Ears, Jumping Legs, Fins. Anything else people might think of?

>baphomet
>for spells

Right

riiiiiight

forgot the automaton maid

we don't talk about headpats in public

YOU SICK BASTARD

How would you stop or capture a slime if it found it's way inside a Order city?

If I was brought back by some monster I would make sure I'm dead for good this time. But enough about corpses I'm gonna talk about world building again since this OP is awful.

You degenerate. What else is it you enjoy? Cuddling? HANDHOLDING? Cuddling up under blankets and watching a movie together?

Myself, a Kikimora and a Automaton. I find maids and androids super hot.

automatons are pretty top tier

all of those

Assuming it's a corrupt slime? Fire, evaporate it - conventional weapons aren't going to do much. Salt or something else to dehydrate it MIGHT work.
I'd be more concerned with keeping citizens away from it - there's not really much that could stop it. I suppose just keeping people acting business as usual is best to try and maintain public stability.
To find the thing you'd probably have to try and bait it out somehow. Capture might be preferable to execution, in which case... keeping it in some kind of confined container might be best.
Freezing would be absolutely perfect, but I'm not sure how viable that would be.

kek

That's actually some smart thinking user.

Plexiglas crate with air-holes?

Obviously you'd need someone who had ice powers without being compromised by a corrupt Glacies/Ice Queen/Yuki-Onna.

elements aren't inherently corrupt, so you could probably just use one of those.

the corrupt ones are more fun tho