>Lizards

God tier beastfolk
>Obscure or ugly animals that don't get much spotlight time

>here's your birdfolk

Fish?

>his "beast-folk" are just cosplayers
Nips ruining badass races every time.

>his beastfolk aren't badass "cosplayers"

furries demanding to be taken seriously.

Any "beast"folk that just boils down to a human wearing an animal mask

>hipster furries
never thought they could get worse

Every race just boils down to humans wearing masks
even humans

Except the thing in the background looks cooler. Dude jut looks like a Ganondorf ripoff.

the thing in the background is literally him. They're shapeshifters.

Also, i like both human and furry (but not furry) beastfolk, but the moment you start throwing around "ruined" or, like OP, "shit tier" is the moment I start dropping the hottest shitposts of 2018 at you.

GMing shadowrun, can confirm.

>birds of prey
How about you eat a dick while my badass bearded vulture man eats literal fucking bones?

Go be an unpleasesable fuckwad somewhere else

They're so badass looking, and yet they are smaller than some other vultures.

They also have a complex enough social structure and smarts to intentionally use make up, as they will smear bright red soil into their feathers to show off.

Yeah, it's pretty neat. Egyptian Vultures do the same thing, though in their case I think they actually look a lot better white.

>>Obscure or ugly animals that don't get much spotlight time

I you want to play as a t*rk you can just say so

>I got butthurt someone said tapirfolk were hipster in the other thread, so now I'm going to make a thread to complain they're having fun wrong

Pangolin beastfolk would be neat. If you don't know what that is it's basically a scaled anteater that sometimes lives in trees.

Currently playing a bearded vulture man that worships a god of hunger and consumption, can confirm that not having to worry about food rations is great

Veeky Forums did it one time
It's current year. There are elitist hipster shitheads for literally everything. It doesn't require and thought or expertise, you just figure out what's popular and then complain about it. You don't even need reasons for why thing is bad, even bad ones! Just invent absurd caricatures of the people who do like thing and claim victory

You know I am definatly gonna use that next time to weed out the bad furries.

Because a furry that has those usually have no or little self awareness enough to play them straight and without magical realm.

Adding hyenas however, real bunch of tards those are.

Tapirs have 3 foot long jointed dicks and also spray feces out in a 10 foot cone when they take a shit.
Fun fact

>canids other than foxes are fine

Unironic furfaggot detected

Moose knuckles spotted

>not wanting extremely loyal and hardy dog-folk

But who unnaturally bred the wolf-folk for generations to achieve the genetic deviants known as dog-folk?

Every playable race, true.
But some good settings have inhuman races.

It occurred naturally as the wild wolf-folk formed a long term hunting relationship with humans.

Then they're still wolf-folk. Dog-folk would require specific forced breeding to develop unhealthy but useful (or aesthetic) mutations.

I have duckfolk in my setting inspired by Donald Duck.

What about those weird hairless cats? Are those alright for a race?

Those are just goblins.

Real talk, kookaburra birdfolk bards are hilarious.

I can only applaud that

Bats

can be goblin stand-ins, vampires or even elven-tier woodland night guardians.

Yeah, sure.

get the fuck out of here kuso

You can't stop me

your duck people look like shit

They honestly look like they came from the webcomic version of one punch man