mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/War_of_Dark_Revelations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The true villain of the setting.

First for the First

should have been a (you) because it would make sense

Fulgrim conversions soon

Nth for sad xenos.

>want to claim first for BEEPBOOP
>get hit with 8 fucking captchas

Hey 40kg say something nice about him

Another week, another no codex...It's gonna be a long 2 weeks.

>conversions
It works well enough as it is.

And then I waited another week to hopefully rub the Necron codex announcement all over my naked body.

>belly window
Still in her old maternity dresses I see.

Fixed

>It works well enough as it is.
>only 2 hands
Nope

Which him? the marvellous torture creation or the poor sap it's torturing?

*blocks your path*

Lizardmen got fucking robbed and Lord Kroak should be a god in AoS.

That looks a nightmare to transport.

Blood Angels or Daughters of Snek?
I kinda like the vampire theme of BA but aren't some models old?
What's the basic foot force? Intercessors?
I don't really want old spess muhreens

Former

Remember when 8th was still being previewed, and people were losing their shit over how OP tau would be because they could fall back from combat and still shoot? Good times. Goooooooood times.

Does the Chaos aesthetic better than anything actually Chaos

>no fucking codexes yet
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When they're released, be sure to pick up your very own Games Workshop® Citadel Miniatures® "Character Series" Carry Case!

Sold separately.

passes through it in same manner it passes through walls

Aos in a fucking nutshell

Read the T'au lore and developer insights, I found out that they are described as the last ember of hope in a dying galaxy. If allowed to prosper and thrive they will blaze across the galaxy and redeem it.

So why do you guys want them fail again? T'au victory is the closet thing to a good end for the 40k setting.

Talos are cute. I got told off for stroking mine after it killed a whole unit of terminators.

(wasn't anything sexual, I just stroked it down the spine like a cat because it did very well)

I'm telling you, geedubs were totally unaware of the general sentiment of xenosfags and had to react after the year of the xenos bawwing. Hence the 3 codex covers and then nothing, because the rest of the books are still being written.

I don't care how tinfoil hat this sounds, I'm actually starting to believe my own forced meme now that we're into another week with absolutely no further info

>Select all the bridges in this pic
>There are no bridges in the pic

Plus they're probably using the data from this capture to train their Abominable Intelligences...

That's too bad then, 'cause NuMarines ain't got shit on BAs. Well perhaps Inceptor or Hellblaster.

Skip tatical, they are shit, get some scouts, tons of Death Company, some Sanguinary Guards, Librarian Dreadnought perhaps some characters.

I am so mad about this.
Daemon engines and daemons look goofy.
When do we get models like this.

What kind of hyperpuritan hellscape do you play at that jokingly affectionately stroking a model that did you proud gets you told off?

The comparative focus and attention given to custards and thousand birbs in contrast with three main factions has got me mighty bootyblasted. Can GW even pretend to give a fuck about Xenos anymore?

FeelsNPCMan.

Because we don't want communism to win

What a good boy

>(((tau))) propaganda

Looking at this and images like it, makes me want some official fluff for Astartes flavoured Sisters of Battle. Like women from chapter homeworlds that want to fight for the emprah but obviously can't go through the space marine process. So you'd get sisters of battle flavoured like whatever chapter world they originally came from.

>viking shieldmaiden/berserker sisters
>blacksmith sisters with an even larger love of fire than is usual for them

Etc etc. Then again I just want more sisters, and for new models that don't look like shit.

Codices have all been finished for a while though. IIRC the FLG dudes said the reason the Tau index was so shit was because they were balancing for the codex, ages ago.

Eh supposedly some DE podcast dudes from the Dark City forum have the deldar codex already. So we know it's done. Could mean it's actually first but I'm doubting that more and more. They say it's very solid and worth getting excited about. Hope they're right

Really tempted to do a full Tanith army desu.

The West in 2018, it seems

LEAVE THE DREADNOUGHTS TO ME

excuse me wtf is that hammerhead doing?

*Stays in 30k*

This is bait, but anyway. People hate them variously for being perceived as going against the tone of the setting, being OP in editions past, having a reputation for an obnoxious fanbase, feeling they get too much plot armor, or being deluded imperiumfags who think humans are the good guys by default and get insecure when someone has the moral high ground over them. The validity of these reasons varies, but it's there.

Did any of you ever make one of patoroch's models?

F-fires of Cyraxus s-soon, right?

what about aggressors?

I wouldn't mind cute girls shooting big guns.

Heldrake and mauler fiend look cool

Because 40k *shouldnt* have a good ending?

S-sure user.

More fucking necromunda heroes, no codex announcements?
Time to riot, my NPC brethren.

Yeah, that'd be cool

That is your opinion.
Not saying it's wrong or right.

> Year of the xenos

Don't worry, guys! J-just wait for the new HH rulebook that fully moves into 8th, h-haha

Popping a sick Wheelie.

The SM models in the Necron box are going to be the Japanese exclusives, this guy shows up in one of the cards painted as a BA.

I don't want the Tau to totally fail, but just be generally naive and get trolled by dark eldar. This shit is hilarious:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/War_of_Dark_Revelations

>tfw no friends to play Gorkamorka
>tfw no Gorkamorka to play with friends

GRRR LOOKING AT MY AUSPEX SCREEN IS MAKING ME SO FUCKING ANGRY

>tfw you used to have two armies and you would play against yourself
fuck, at least I never lost

Why are Xenosfags so fucking ungrateful and disgusting?

Makes me want to puke at those fuckers.

There's been more leaks other than that one image of the lower end of the box and part of the field?

just wait for the videogame

;_;

Eff off imp shit

Doesn't being ungrateful imply that they actually got anything?

Go ahead, hope it hurts.

Go jerk it to your ADB shrine, chaoscunt.

because just vanilla space marines have gotten more kits in the past 5 years than every xenos army combined?

It looks like maybe you can pin or magnetize it (or both) at the waist. It's still awful, but that'd make it easier.

New chaos minis when
Why do the main antagonists have decades old models

Lol who cares about morals it's 40k, you swing for the species victory. Because guess what? If Imperium wins you get the same happy ending.

40k picks back up in March. The Tau codex previews are still two weeks away.

Could you kindly link me to the leaks?

>The Tau codex previews
who cares?

Shitmar was a mistake. At least Fantasy had the courtesy to be dead and not take up room on the release schedule

Non-imperial skimmers are practically just fliers with more maneuverability.

shitmar is the reason 40k isn't dying

We just got an entire army of death guard minis. They're probably going to make World Eaters and Emperor's Children armies before they give standard CSM new models.

Is Illic Nightspear the culmination of Jes Goodwin's miniature design career?

*clears throat in vespid*

>1 super specific series of minis for a single legion that can not be used for anything else
>counting

I can't wait for new world eaters.
Like legit I want to start khorne but I don't want to buy the old stuff obvious new stuff on the horizon.

The top knot ruins it. Fuck Top knots

questions on the thunder warriors
>what's the official in universe excuse for them all fucking dying suddenly after the reunification wars
>why were they put to the sword even though the blood angels, yiffes, night lords, and the FUCKING WORLD EATERS are just as if not more in some cases brutal and indiscriminate

Good boys and girls who care about the fate of all xenos.

No news about the next codex?

Should i go BA bros?
I am not that much into Imperium but those are the only SM that look fun to me

i wonder if they'll have mk2/3/4 armour like the dg models

These. Literally the only thing keeping me from buying the custodes are those retarded fucking topknots.

All forms of abominable intelligence higher than castellans have been purged for their heretical deviation from the Omnissiah's holy designs

Codexes released for imperium/spikeys: 11.
Codexes released for NPCs: 2.

Gee, why do they feel hard done by???

There's this