How can you honestly not think that this is a bubble? Ripple is fucking over $3

How can you honestly not think that this is a bubble? Ripple is fucking over $3..

Sold it at $0.2 lol for fucking SIA this summer which crash 60% the next day which I sold back to litecoin which I sold before it's pump. Kill me

>it’ll never be above $1
>w-w-wtf! $3? This is a bubble!
Stay FUDing, loser. See you from the moon, bitch.

best post today. period.

YIKES, you missed that 15x gain my friend :^) but i'm sure you already did that math many times

it will hit 10$ till eoy

In since 0.01. You fags said it would never break 0.20. Never bet against the jews, kiddo.

Are you fucking stupid? You need to think like a normie. All facebook groups are now LITERALLY filled with people who wanna buy "the next bitcoin below 10$"

XRP has support from banks and governments , this gives them trust in it too.

Think like a normie and not a stupid autist.

just sold this shitcoin for BTC. stay poor niggers

WAKEY WAKEY KOREA

This guy gets it. It's free money if you get into their mindset.

proof

>only 231 XRP
TOP LEL MY M8

I am in it for the long term for BTC and ETH

However if I throw 5 eth on XRP and it becomes 10 or 20 or mor ETH, then I am stupid not to do it

Truly, autist anons struggle because they do not harmonize with the other people around them. Like a clanging cymbal, they fail to gel and mesh and vibe with the energy and people around them.

I hate ripples more then anything but lol.
"Stay poor" he says confidently after buying a ridiculously tiny amount of btc.

Just for the hell of it I made an alternate portfolio on Delta that is only XRP, TRX, and XLM.

If it outperforms my normal portfolio in one month I will move to normiecoins.

Or just have that stable portfolio, then move out 10% of the profits each month to risky stuff like QLC PRL and ITC

BECAUSE IF SANTANDER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS SUPPORT IT, IT CAN'T BE BAD RIGHT?

>"the next bitcoin below 10$"
You can buy almost any cripto no matter how much money you have

KEK the blue whale has entered the market

Yes but as I said, they don't wanna buy some stupid coin with 5 russian autists that is "AI on the blockchain". they wanna buy the Facebook or berkshire of crypto

Loser

Stay poor

But people are dumb.