Tfw you fell for the REQ meme

>tfw you fell for the REQ meme

Fuck this shit
I'm out

Send me your req please

It's been like two days since it went up like 100% do you even expect?

Please sell, it hasn't mooned in 3 days and I'm certain you're the one holding it back

What meme, arent you like x2.5

How mucg for your req op

Ask someone who bought 50k REQ at 8 cents and sold at 23 cents anything. No, I missed most of the moon missions this month, holding expensive shitcoins

Lumens & XRP mooned twice in that time and are going to moon again before this shit moves

But I bought in at $.05

$50 each

>babbys first crypto experience
Quick user, sell your req during a dip and by xlm at ath, it's the Veeky Forums way

no thanks my dude

>inb4 a thread comes out tomorrow after REQ moons and OP crying like a lil bitching cuz he sold his bags

I'm so happy to see these threads

That means that whales are trying to shake out weak hands who aren't ready for the inevitable blastoff to $2 on Friday.

Are these threads fud? Seriously you cannot be this retarded.

Then sell and keep chasing coins you dumb fuck

Sell your shit on a dip and buy into a new position at ath

Nobody's stopping you

>"mommy, my coin is not moving after going up 140%"

Please sell me your bags

Yep. Comfy hold, go ahead and sell your 500 reqs kiddies I'm sure it won't rock the market too much

sold 25K TRX before the moon for REQ at 0.0067.
I was feeling okay about that because it mooned but not anymore...

WHERE CAN I GET A GF LIKE THIS

>fell for the req meme
>fell for the req meme at $.09
>didn't gamble baby formula money and can wait longer than 2 weeks

this

anyone else worried that the project in its current stage isn't worth more than 500m so well just move sideways for weeks?

>bought 40k at ico
>held during the fud and the lows
>finally sold at 3000 for 3x profit
>support comes out of nowhere, my astrology charts fucked up, req goes up to 6700 sats

I will never have my 40k back right? Is never going back to 3000...

holy fuck op you can't be this dumb.

get a skinny girl and feed her your gains

Holding 21k from .08. REQ always does this after moon missions. Goes sideways for a week or so and skyrockets. Go ahead and sell bruh I'll wave to you when I'm on my way to Saturn this weekend.

A lot of people sold req for the same reason before the last pump to 6k sats. Stay poor retard

Do you even realise the amount of normies that are gonna get in on this after the project gets more media attention and some partnerships? Sure, the expected moon happened quicker than expected, but that's mostly because of the beginning of Q1 2018 (more investment funds putting money into this).

my brain became that of a cockroach's looking at this pic

people are unironically selling for VEN

you guys should too

>some people are retarded
>you should be too
are you really that slow?

I sold my swing trading stack at 3k as well, for then comfy looking 30%. Didn't expect it to shoot up, but maybe I should have. I am never selling my hodl stack though, so it's all good.