Why is no one else on this? They just finished their first successful stress tests...

Why is no one else on this? They just finished their first successful stress tests. Moon mission before they go live in April for sure. Over $1 by end of March easy.

very much in this senpai

im in with half my net worth, holding 6000 tokens

news this month. they need someone to back the loans, it needs to be a big financial institute and there are rumors about partnering with an asian lending company

If this is the january news, well you know

wallet offline
routine maintenance on bittrex

you goys know what's going to happen next don't you?

MEGA MOON!

what this is

RCN
Ripio Credit Network

if that's the case then i'd expect $2 this month at the very least

Contract with major lender incoming. Goes love in April. This could be $3 + by the end of March.

Because im in BlockMason (BCPT) which has actual patents and a better team. It also has a lower market cap and is primed to explode.

BCPT is gonna rape ripio. get on it.

hahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahhahahahaahah

please don't compare that piece of shit to this gem
Ripio is by far superior.
at least the token has utility
unlike bcpt

what a cuck

alright buddy. youve been warned. enjoy your ripio.

Why are these in competition with each other? What does BCPT have that RCN doesn't, and vice versa?

on a serious note here, please explain how BCPT's token has any utility or why anyone would bother with their shitty app lndr seriously!!!

please explain !! PLEASE
hahahahahhahah
what a shity shitty idea
they haven't even addressed the issue of collection in case someone doesn't repay their obligations. so bad

bcpt has patents that they havent revealed yet that could absolutely assblast ripio into oblivion. check out their team and advisors. they recently partnered with one of the biggest subsidized health organizations (3 billion dollars per year) in british columbia. its gonna be huge.

wtf does that even mean you dumbshit!

patenting a credit protocol?
that's how weak their idea is.

actually something to look into. thanks user!

they don't have shit you moron
the lead dev's daddy FILED a patent which will take decades to be reviewed and 99% shut down because guess what!? it ain't gonna happen kiddo

RCN is cross continental and partnering with players all over the globe. you clearly haven't read either white paper to discern any difference.

why don't you check out RCN's advisors and backers before you come here with your autistic screeching about muh patent

then again check how many exchanges RCN is trading on and then check BCPT, that should give you a slight indicator about where you should be putting your money

no problem. it's a guaranteed money maker.

lol the only person autistically screeching is you. youre triggered as fuck right now lol

i enjoy dick slapping philistine FUDsters like you because it's so easy to shut you down

you still haven't answered my question about BCPT's token.
HOW DOES IT WORK!?
i'll give you a hint, it has absolutely ZERO use and LNDR is probably the biggest joke to ever hit the app market

They are done, just get your money and go on another moon mission because the news on these guys are so far out unless you want to hodl throughout the accumulation phase.

that's fine. you invest in ripio. i dont care. people can do their own research and decide if blockmason is shit or not. btw blockmason is advised by the cofounder of ethereum.

WOW

you're that dismissive huh? i'll take your refusal to answer as a confirmation that BCPT is worthless. Thanks!

oh btw RCN on-boarded an ethereum cofounder weeks ago.

nah im not gonna argue with a dipshit like you. obviously people who are interested will research and decide for themselves. BCPT's team is so connected it's literally impossible for it to fail. And when you're dealing with banking, it's all about connections. Enjoy your ripio.

Sold mine for xlm. Coming back in feb. Their release is April.

precisely
connections

hmmm i wonder if Ripio has connections with the following heavy hitters:

Tim Draper
Fenbushi Capital
Pantera Capital
Funders Club
Medici Ventures
Huiyin Blockchain Ventures
Boost VC
Digital Currency Group

but keep dismissing critical questions about BCPT's token value.

it's fuckin based in argentina lol. they dont have the connections that bcpt has. again, enjoy ripio. im sure you make nice profits. not as much as blockmason but that's ok. have fun friendo.