What use could these dice have?

What use could these dice have?

Killer Bunnies needs astrological dice rolls in an expansion or two.

Character creation in a homestuck game. Which you then kill everyone who attends.

Picking one of twelve options.

Could be good for a randomized spell or action that the player can discover with experience.
Say, he has one of those dice, and only the GM holds the list to what each symbol means. It's up to the caster to write down the effects of whatever spell he just cast.
Whatever he discovers correctly (or to make it harder, a certain number of times) he can use that spell at will, or choose to roll another of the unknown spells.

sjw gender roll, plus horoscope

You think anyone has ever tried anally rolling dice before?

I haven't actually played Shadowrun before, but that's the only game I can think of in which you'd need to roll 463 dice at once.

Never played Shadowrun either. Is that an actual figure, because I wouldn't be surprised.

Undoubtedly. I've watch someone mix protein powder & milk doing bootyshakes and thwn drinking it.

This sounds cool. Sort of like Arx Fatalis where you had to draw combinations of symbols to cast a spell. Could be a system where wizards prepare spells by rolling dice each day, the combination of symbols generates a spell, you could theme the kinds of spells you create based on the sign, kinda like invoker in dota.

Or maybe just have each sign modify a spell in some way, roll the dice to determine extra properties for a spell.

Maybe just have

Good ideas.
You see, of course, a lot of magic rolls determining damage or AoE, but not a whole lot of rolls determining the nature of the spell itself.
I could also see a zodiac-based d12 determining the month in a given game, and any boons/detriments to a particular spell in relation to that month (like a diplomatic spell having less effect on an Ares month).

A Barbarian's HD.

Bad Dragon has silicone d20s that are meant to go in your ass.
So yes.

That's really cool
Wish I had a game to implement it.

You say that so casually.

I sometimes use them to assign personality traits to NPCs according to the star sign.

Inferior rounded edged anal dice. You're not a real gamer unless your d20s give you a bloody rectum.

And how do you source those traits? What books do you use?

>She gender role
>D12
I think you would legally need a D112 or your a racist biggot.

Though you could easily use a D1000 for all those fantasy genders, then you add the in game fantasy for even more genders.

Homestuck: The Tabletop Dating Game

Divination Wizard has a dream vision, roll to interpret

>players find a relic that grants 1-3 wishes
>every time a wish is made, roll these dice and refer to a chart
>chat indicates the horrible disaster they unleash on the world in exchange for their wish.
>the bigger the wish, the more dice you roll, the more disasters happen

Make sure they actually fuck with players. A plague could have half the city boarded up in houses against their will in a futile effort to prevent the spread. An earthquake can level buildings and prevent players from using towns for shelter and supplies for a while. A flood could make large portions of the map impassable, forcing players to take the long and dangerous route to the next dungeon. A volcano would be an event in itself as players struggle to find shelter that isn't going to collapse under the weight of volcanic ash (which is toxic for them to inhale). etc.

On the other hand, I'm at a loss for what those dice can do that numbered ones can't, apart from flavor.

ironically, the only HS rpg that I know of is pretty fun to play
There's also the added benefit of playing it with people who have never heard of homestuck and as such are able to act like reasonnalbe human being

what the HS game like? How does it play and such?