Etheremon

Realistically how much do you think I can get for these 3 stupid purple dildos ?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@myetheremon/battle-system-an-introduction-of-castle-mode-f41027c490da
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, but I want to sell my pookiemons, too.

I'm sure they will each be at the least 1 ETH each if this game sees significant adoption. This at least isn't as likely to be an outright scam like the ethertanks and etheracing and etherrock bullshit.

The new castle system was detailed today, release in four days.

I'd love to make my entire ETH invested back. That would give me double. This is the only game that has cryptokitty potential imo.

This

>I'd love to make my entire ETH invested back. That would give me double. This is the only game that has cryptokitty potential imo.
This game id going to make kryptokitties look like the joke it is kek

im just gonna put my sub 100 chad power lvl gen 0 up for sale for 10 eth and forget about it

People will need your purple dildos to boost the attack power of their mons and to evolve them. You'll be a dildo pimp. It will be bitchn

Im going to evolve my 3 gen mons by battling and sell it when i am the highest level mon on the planet.

why the fuck would the game see significant adoption? who actually wants to spend so much money to play such a shitty basic game?

I guess you aren't familiar with the browser game and mobage scene?

For starters you can win money by attacking. Secondly...i want to play it. Even if i didnt catch a gen 0 mon id be interested af in the concept. Its cool af...have you read the latest post from the developers regarding the upcoming battle more? If people are freaking out abt collecting cats and dogs....paying 10's of thousands of dollars to COLLECT CATS...is it really so far fetched that there is a nich out there of thousands of people who will be playing etheremon when its relatively cheap. You buy a mon and you attack. Its free to attack except for a gas fee which is like 5 to 10 bucks if you do it right. If you win and take down the castle you get .04 eth which is like 30 bucks. If you have a castle by spending .08 eth u level up faster because ur mons are battling automatically, you dont gotta keep battling and payiny that tx fee....and as long as u maintain a wl ratio of 40% you keep battling...gaurenteed 10 battles

There can be only one...
Going to ass fuck all of you.

Well let me lay my case for you.

Ether collectibles have proven to both be very profitable to early adopters and have shown the potential for profit in the unregulated, pseudo-gambling, schemes that we starting to see after the Cyrptokitties explosion. The lure of Ethermon is that it is one of the most polished and least shady of this new genre of blockchain games since Cyrptokitties itself. It's creators also apparently have a vision for the game well beyond simply gambling for ETH with some dice roll of arbitrary stats.

There was an update posted today about the new mechanics of the battles and castles (similar to gyms in Pokemon GO) that demonstrated that if this does see continued development we are in for some deeper gameplay than just racing cars, battling tanks, trading colored fish, etc.. The main points are as follows...

1. The Polish - The game is much less clunky and frankly. ugly than the other crypto games out there. They have licensed artwork and have a retained artist to make more of the Poke ripoffs.

2. The Theme - This is just obvious, they look like Pokemon! In the event that the game portion releases and is even halfway decent, we will see more adoption in general but specifically from Asian populations. They look great when measured against the gold standard of Cryptokitties but expecially next to Ethertanks, Etherracing, and Etherdogs (not sure of exact name).

3. The Trading - Bottom line is that there is money to be made if you already bought a Gen-0 and still some to be made for those with Gen-1s. The amounts will depend on the adoption but I don't think it is unreasonable to see them 2x-4x their original selling prices (1-5ETH each to start for Gen-0s).

It looks like an actual game, not as likely to be fraud, not a blatant pyramid scheme, (Devs stopped giving out profit for purchases-after-yours model after saying they didn't want to create a pyramid scheme) & had a dedicated team with a longer-term vision for the project

quality post.

OP already made BANK on his palytid if he bought at .1 eth.

I got 1 of each of the original 19. I'm pretty stoked to be a pokewhale

link to update if anyone is interested:

medium.com/@myetheremon/battle-system-an-introduction-of-castle-mode-f41027c490da

>HE CANT ESCAPE THE EEKAPE
HE CANT ESCAPE THE EEKAPE

the dev team is super legit, they have been working hard on the update

some of these are actually really cute, what gives

Well said

GUYS

I did, put in only 300ish dollar when they where .1 and made back 1.2 ETH

imma fuk u up

Is there any point to getting in right now? It seems like it'd be a lot harder to make a profit if I jumped in now.

>a literal bag

its a game m8. don't be fooled by all the spinoff ponzi's. It's not about profit, although you will be able to turn a profit by playing well. But you can turn a profit playing WOW or runescape too.