>no LINK
>no XLM
>no TRX
>no XRP
>IOTA

lol

XLM is gonna blow up with the release of FairX, you'll regret not holding it

You are like little baby

Pleasure cruising into wealth with you, you Australian Cunt. I don’t like some of your decisions but I respect them.

Should I put $500 into Tron, Ripple or Ven right now?

How much did you fellas start out with? Looking quite nice.

$30k a few months ago

About the same as

Nicely done.

I need to chase better moon missions.

What are these shitcoins you're wasting your money on right now? Jesus mate get help, look into tron or xlm for the next moon mission

Don't be gentle

How am I doing guys

who here all-in as well? also, before any of you faggots call me a shill, you can check my wallet on ethplorer.

Started with 3k in may.

I remember you user. Back when I was shilling SUB we chatted. how's it been holding up?

Non fiatfag reporting comfy as fuck stack

Started with 50k in June, cashed out 40k recently. This is what's left. Any thoughts?

Rate/suggestions. Started with $1000 in October.

Looks good user, did you ride the NEO train from the start? I'd recommend DRGN as something to look into, I won't shill but it's just a very strong long hold.

what site are you buying those shitcoins from?

Thoughts? Waiting for Binance to go back up to trade back some TRX for ICX, I trade too much...

Got 660 neo at $9... Cost me $6k. Just sold 60@$105 along with some ADX and picked up the xlm and eng

Patrician blockfolio coming through.

Polo bitrex nova

That's a solid fucking mid term flip man, I sold my NEO at $50 and accumulated a bit more but ended up in the same spot

R8? that 5500 is in nucleus vision

Initial investment is 6k starting December 7th.

>2018
>no xlm

Nice troll dickhead

Wish i was you. Would love to be able to have a decent amount of lots of good coins.

When moon?

Looks pretty dank. Wish I was holding what you are

Ruin me. New fag trying to pump as much Fiat in as quickly as I can. Don't know I'm gonna make it bc cuckbase

R8 me
El Camino by march

overdiversified

Waiting to get REKED any day now... Should I cut my losses and sell some dragon?

You need to bring your portfolio down to like 5 strong coins.

good picks but also overdiversified

Gotta love alt season

>600 NEO
>10K XLM
you're set user

just put 1k down on TRX will I make it?

Really? I was thinking about putting $250 of bounty and ether on vechain.

I feel great about neo but im scared xlm may just be the hot coin of the moment... And bleed out a slow death over the next few months. I got in at $.85

No idea what I'm doing. 4k initial investment.

I'll dump XRP after it's listed on
coinbase, 19k start in sept

Roast me I'm new need advice

Am I gonna make it?

They all look good. You're a little overdiversified for how much you've invested. I'd maybe cut ENG and/or xrp and put em into the other two.

Diversify on several high risk shitcoins to pump up your holdings then move to large holdings on a few strong ones

Appreciate it man, get paid on Monday so I'm gonna pump it into a high risk coin, any advice how to choose one, shall I just look at anything thats being shilled

Not even a meme, went hard in the moooncoins.

>FUD'ing a better BNB token with less markrtcap won't moon

You’re fine, flavor of the month shitcoins are good to start when you have a small stack. Just be ready to dump TRX, it’s git big short term gains ahead but long term it’s garbage.

R8 me

I started with 400. Tbh I get alot of info from r/cryptocurrency. Someone always shills the pump.

plz r8 anons

planning on moving everything into BAT, XLM, FUN and DBC once binance lists XRB

I really should cut down on fun since it's nearly 40% of my portfolio. I'm just not sure where to put it

BAT

Hey guys, hope I can get some advice on this. I sold 10k prl yesterday to get what I thought would be a stronger portfolio. Then it mooned. Aside the fact this could be double, would like to hear thoughts.

Take all your link and put it on xlm.

Take all the fun and put it on vechain. Fun is not going to the moon.

Gunnamakeit?

CRICKET

So many folios without fucking WISH/NAS/STORM. Stay poor :(

Sucks having to watch everyone else moon today but Iron hands will take me to 10k

Touching link is not in the question. I'm sorry user, I'm not ever selling my link. I think I'm deluded...

Tell me I'm going to make it anons

R8, considering getting rid of my LTC, even tho I'm at a loss

No SKY, no SYS, no LINK, no STRAT, no ITC you faggots will never make it

Gr8 R8s m8s

I r8 8/8.

Where do I put those BTC? Need a X10 so much

nucleus what made you buy? I wasn't convinced