25k linkie here, feels good

my sides

315k linky here, HAHAH fuck all faggots who did not invest at 20 fucking cents

Dubs of truth

I bought my stack at 1500 sats nigga
and it's 7k sats now not 5k

i love fudding linkies.
nothing personal, kid.

How do you guys deal with the feeling of regretting not putting more in? i have a 20k stack and at the time i felt that that was more than enough risk for me but as soon as it hit 1$ i felt that i should've put my entire savings into it

i hold 50k link and pretty much put in as much as I could have - so no regrets. Just sit back and ride the wave up to $10/link

Same here but 20k is still enough to make it

i have 31k and am thinking about selling. I know i'm going to regret not selling if the bubble pops and I lost $30k

walls are getting eaten UP! WE MOONING BOYS

been eyeing this one for awhile, after QSP and TRX i may invest in LINK next week, just because i like the idea behind it.. but buying at ATH, idkkkkk.. better buying at $1 than $10 tho amirite

don't regret it when link is $5/link (very conservative measure)

absolutely right my friend. There has literally never been a better time to buy. The fud has all been dispelled and it's clear sailing to $50

I know the stack is enough to make but now im just getting greedy. Whats 1 million dollars when you could've had 5 million with just another 5k when it was $0.40 forever

That's the thing though. People have started analyzing what it would take to get link to high prices like that, and it seems questionable, even if massive amounts of money are flowing through smart contracts powered by chainlink. There's a lot of asumptions in it but, it's a little worrying.

>20k link
>making it

minimum 2 million should be enough

its even worse than i thought doctor im afraid we have to put it down

how do you explain IOTA? No working product...goes for half of the coins in the top 20. You know this market is irrational, but sure if you're happy with your profits lock it in. Just don't regret it.

there will always be regrets in this market my friend. you can't dwell on them - must be thankful for ur gains. There will be many others who will think "shit why didn't i buy more link when it was $1/link"...

Yeah but this is cryptos, it's going to get overvalued when it really gets some hype around it.

The only place it's constantly talked about is Veeky Forums so it's a little under the radar.

Meme magic will take us to lamboland