What's the most you spent on a card or set?

What's the most you spent on a card or set?

Did you regret it?

Attached: 1520383322006.jpg (317x494, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/1TzJC9M4Lfi4fSPeAf_Dkw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/1TzJC9M4Lfi4fSPeAf_Dkw/

I can't remember the amount but I tried getting into Warcry.
It didn't catch on so yes, I regret it.

5$, I did regret it.
Since I'm a poorfag.

on a single card?
$5 on a Maze of Ith, or whatever land it was that you could tap to untap a creature back before Ice Age came out.
in general? more than I was spending on my college text books or food that semester.

i'm dying

Attached: dying.png (698x217, 110K)

$550 on a mp foreign black border german underground sea

$450 on fbb italian volcanic island

>regrets

fk no. i can easily sell it for 20% higher. why would i?

>Spending hundreds of dollars on cardstock
That whole investment could be lost completely to a glass of water.

Like three fiddy.
No regrets.

Attached: dreams.jpg (360x507, 58K)

Not an investment to me. More like a collectible i plan on keeping and playing with that i can just so happen to sell if wanted. its the same as collecting rare comics or w.e else ppl collect.

>(((((investment)))))
You must be lost, we play with our toys on this board

Collecting stuff is the lowest tier of hobbies.

Only thing I ever went out of the way to actually get that went past $50 or a basic trade was a fairly fucked up black lotus.
The payment was some random chick blowing the guy and I promptly sold it right back to the store.

depends on the stuff in question - nice set of real estate around the city center has certain appeal...

I spent 600+ for a 5-color commander mana base, and it ended up being shit anyway

Wew lad. You have made me laugh at your existence.

How does this card even work?

It costs 1, is limited to be used three times and has 3 modes of use, two of which are some variety of "gain 1", putting you at a net gain of 2 after fully spending it this way.
As for the +hand size thing, in the game you always draw up to your hand limit, so it's basically "draw 2" (though drawing is "cheaper" than in say M:tG, becaue you always draw up to the hand limit).

>card has 3 tap limit
>3 different ways to tap the card
>tap it how you feel just burn it when you're done
How is this confusing?

Thats one of every fetch and shock? You still need og duals goy. Time to spend another 2000

Like 80 bucks for 2 of the milling jace, that card that mills half their deck, two of those mill crabs, 2 Gideon for a white human deck with bunch of wrath of God effects
I don't regret it, those decks are hilarious and the plains walkers hold value well

>>card has 3 tap limit
Actually, you could easily get near infinite use out of it until Goth Band rules got revised.

Attached: band.jpg (1300x700, 365K)

$50

Technically I spent my birthday and christmas present for the year since I didn't pay for it myself.

Bit of regret, since I never ended up using it because of how expensive it was.

Attached: Charizard.png (357x500, 426K)

Oh. I've never actually played the game I was just saying it was a fairly straight forward card.

40USD on a box of cards that ended up being really shitty. Also, source?

$120 on a modern MtG deck. Played FNM with it for a year or two, then quit. Traded the deck for about $300 worth of Warhammer stuff.