Human-Xeno Diplomacy

>Be "Mon-Keigh" ambassador in far sector off the Imperium's watchful eye.
>Although still a prototype hiveworld, there's still some luscios nature and no ork infestation nor necron tombs present.
>Still have to deal with any ganger uprising in your sector.
>Imperial law is lighter than it should, but basic things such as heretical and genestealer cults should be purged without question.
>Get visits and meets with rouge traders, xeno ambassadors, and time to time, some radical inquisitors who seem to let you and the sector off the hook more often than they should.
>Maybe have to head to space when you are represented to deal with nearby freebootaz
>Have an important presence as a possible hub, and do regular trades with nearby forgeworlds and the like, while keeping your faith in the emperor and purge any that is heresy.
>The Tau and Eldar Visitors you get are surprisingly more than respectful and adhere to the worlds code of conduct.
>Your unquestionable loyalty to the imperium makes you get looked over from time to time.
>During diplomatic discussions with the other race's/worlds ambassadors, you get to hear and experience how they think about and treat your world.
>All you want is not to draw attention to your planet and keep everything civilized and in order, without raising red flags from the Imperium in general.

What would peaceful solutions in 40k be like, suppose the conditions were met.
What would conversations/diplomacy in general be like?

inb4: HERESY/m-muh WAR in WARHAMMER/m-muh Exterminatus

Attached: fe4c4221b8cba85af4b761d25aacb65823095d7cdd801234f4fc0628f441284f.jpg (1000x1200, 562K)

You just started this thread so people will post pictures of kawaiii uguuuu tau and eldar anime girls with huge tits and write about how they would fuck them.

Just go and jerk off instead of shitting up the board with your gay fanfiction.

Attached: 1452826472094.png (553x827, 481K)

Honestly, Outer worlds do do this, usually towards the edges of Ultima Segmentum. Unlike areas protected by marine chapters, Most civilized worlds can just do what they will, as long as they pay their tithes. I can easily see a rogue trader dynasty system trading regularly with xenos, using rogue trader laws.

Attached: grease-monkey.jpg (502x96, 26K)

Attached: tau-make-better-offer.jpg (1800x1215, 1.15M)

Why are those T’’’’au so tall?

Attached: diplomatic-2.jpg (1600x1280, 596K)

Hmm if only there was some sort of spesific branch of a fanatical order of eternal watchmen with almost no checks to their authority whos literal job was to sniff this shit out and smother it with extreme prejudice...

Attached: Inquisitor_Adrielle_Quist.jpg (388x669, 144K)

>you will never ride a motorcycle in a spaceship with your taubro
GALAXY, THINE GRIM DARKNESS IS LUDACROUS

This kind of stuff is why I find 40K so boring honestly. It's always a complete route for one side or the other depending on the author's fancy, and the setting is so vast that none of it really matters. It's a galaxy of overdone B plots.

Air caste

Generally speaking if different races have no reason to fight they try their hardest not to interact with one another.

>/pol/ sees a black person, vs /pol/ posting about seeing a black person

>I'd rather see important characters and events failing to accomplish anything

You will probably manage to keep the Tau at bay with a non-interaction treaty. If you are so far off, you will probably want to watch out for dark eldar raiders, either by contacting the proper eldar to work as ambassadors between the two or basically paying a tithe to dark eldar to leave your sector alone

Air Caste.

Really lanky, hollow bones though, would break like glass with any force applied

>tall lithe air caste gf with sensitive spots all over
user no, I'm at work.

>obsessing over /pol/

Attached: 903[1].jpg (600x404, 25K)

Put poison in their food

Real question: Do Necrons ever try diplomacy with humans? Like, even the "serve us or we'll kill you" kind?

Attached: CjFkCK3.jpg (500x660, 142K)

They got vassal states from other races and make deals with factions that further their cause, like giving doomsday arks to orks. I'm sure there's some human planets under their rule.

The book Dead Men Walking has a Necron Lord saying "leave this planet or die" if I remember it correctly.

Do you want heresy user?
I can give you heresy.
this is a pre-FSE split sister

Attached: sister of the greater good.jpg (630x869, 235K)

Well, what would you rather have?

this is not my waifu of battle

Attached: 1483580162025.jpg (788x1014, 174K)

I honestly do like how clueless the Tau are about the other races and their command structures.

actually supposed to be a water caste with a manlet noble

So the impirium is fucking huge. Like really, just unimaginably huge. It is not all always in a state of disaster and war. There are planets that just chug along producing tribute and not really being that interesting. These worlds probably even do trade with eldar polite enough to pose as humans.

The impression of everything being fucked all the time comes from conflict being interesting. Having the inquisition discover a genestealer hive under a world while it is invaded by orks and then a necron tomb starts to wake up... well there is some obvious over the top conflict to be had. An inquisitor visiting a random agri world that continues to meet food output quotas for the 300th year in a row... well that isn't really worth writing about.

Would i get ultra aids if i fucked an alien girl

You would get space AIDS, the effects depend on the species. You get ultra AIDS when you fuck a girl from Ultramar or Yvraine

Fucking Yvraine gives you Guilliman aids, which is the disease where Roubute himself warps in and beats you to death for touching his woman.
Yvraine aids on the other hand, are so horrific that it makes this seem like a mercy because Yvraine lived in Commorraugh and knows how to make people suffer

Are there any books about importent members of the Imperium fighting tau/Eldar and getting mutually wretched by chaos, to the point only the Imperium and tau/eldar named characters are left alive, and need to learn to put aside their differences to survive and defeat the greater enemy, à la star trek?

You'd see them not interact at best.
There is no such thing as "peaceful solutions" in 40k, there is a best coinciding interests which lead to temporary ceasefires or alliances.
Actually making formal alliances with tau or eldar or any other such xenos species would either result in purgings by either inquisitors or a marine chapter or both, or eventually result in the planet leaving the imperium
But let's be real, you should already know that from a setting who's intro outright states "Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods." at the very end.
This guy is right you're just some tau/eldar fanboy who wants pics of cute xenos to fap to. So fuck off

No that's gay.
They kill each other and then try to escape to get more of their allies to fight chaos.

I heard that the writer of the most recent Alpha Legion books wants to eventually write about a group of humans, eldar and tau trying to unfuck the situation in Octavius.

>shit library
Only war.

Attached: 1520866590747.png (264x275, 163K)

Imagine being this bitter.

The Fire Warrior novel. True to form, all sides involved hate each other the entire time. Even when escaping from a daemon-infested spaceship, they STILL don't help each other.

The limit to cooperation is one Space Marine and a single Fire Warrior.

Attached: 24565758690086755.jpg (1000x625, 506K)

>Yvraine lived in Commorraugh and knows how to make people suffer
I don't think she ever fed on another's suffering and misery.

She is pure, by the grace of the gods, made that way so she could be fitting to marry Guilliman.

>Eldar seem nice but would see the entire world razed rather than lose one of their own
>Tau only believe in partnerships of subservience and by refusing to leave the Imperium they'd start sieging the sector
>If Necron "diplomats" started showing up it'd be a lot like the tau except the entire region gets cut off from the warp so you can't get reinforcements then they kill every possible threat then enslave the survivors to provide resource tithes under threat of death
>lesser races are either corrupted by chaos, out to kill/enslave/eat humans, or not worth the risk of being one of the previous two

And this is why any attempt at diplomacy with other factions starts with the Imperials shooting down the incoming xeno ships

>Good point there with Eldar.
>What about Farsight Enclaves?
>Probably Trazyn would be an exception.
>Orks/Nids/Chaos just kill, eat and grow. Better off not working with them.

I just make up stupid shit and have fun with it while still staying in "canon". people will bitch and the number of interesting or good events will be over shadowed by boring and retarded shit. ignore most things like this and just keep your head down while your voice stays soft.

>post pictures of kawaiii uguuuu tau and eldar anime girls with huge tits
Don't mind if I do!

Attached: 1389705411143.jpg (1129x1633, 650K)