Holy fucking shit why are btc/eth still so high. They're literally the worst fucking coins you can buy...

Holy fucking shit why are btc/eth still so high. They're literally the worst fucking coins you can buy. Eth transaction takes 8 hours now. Holy fuck. They need more xlm/xrp pairings and eth/btc seriously need to lose their market cap. Why do people buy such a shit fucking coin. Piece of fucking shit fuck. I fucking hate eth.

Eth is yardstick for ERC20s

Btc is yardstick for all crypto

They are yardsticks

That's all currency is

Why is this so hard for people

ETH is really not that bad considering the piece of shit that is BTC still has more than double the marketcap.

I'm pissed at myself for not checking eth transaction times. It literally took 25 minutes a few days ago.

However I'm actually relieved because I sold my XLM to buy other stuff on a different exchange so while I'm missing sweet gains I dodged the lumen/ripple crash. I'll miss the moon on the coin I was targeting (KCS because xrb is now on kucoin) but at least in 6 hours I might be able to buy more lumen for fairx.

People will neverunderstand that if for whatever reasons a serious number of big alts will have security issues, everyone will jump to BTC and maybe ETH.

People don't understand that currently BTC "is" crypto

how can you do with one bullion of physical gold which worths $40k? NOTHING but it's still one bullion of gold

ETH handles more transactions than all other chains combines, it really is not the worst coin to buy lol.

*what can you do...

most of your shitcoins are ERC20 tokens, meaning on the ETH plateform, retard.

because ETH will reach sharding before anyone else, and by that time 99% of all other coins will be unable to compete

That maybe true but if it can't handle thousands of transactions it will never be adopted at a global scale.

Obviously. And the market is booming for almost every coin. But it still has to scale. This is just a very miniscule taste of what global adaption would be.

cardano thphhfhhf....

>ETH goes up
>REQ goes down
>ETH goes down
>REQ goes down

>But it still has to scale
every crypto faces this problem, no one has done it before without centralization

ETH is transitioning to PoS to pave the way for sharding, which will increase capacity by 100 in the first iteration (~1000tx/s)

Muh long transactions muh shitfuck. As long as ETH dosent get DAO level fuckd its gona dominate the market and you should be happy about it, literally 99% of all other shitcoins are based on it and will be based on it.

shhh please leave these faggots in the dark.

this. do these niggers really think that crypto will just transition from a gen0 crypto like bitcoin straight to some gay hypothetical whitepaper "gen3" over night. no, eth is king this year get over it and stay poor

just pay a higher fee. Eth is nearly instant for like $3 bucks. Time is money

>BTC "is" crypto
not anymore old timer, it's days are over

You're right but there's still better gains to be made elsewhere. If you're already fairly rich then ETH is the go right now, but if you're not... Holding ETH won't make you rich.

days are over? watch and learn in the next 6 hours kid

ETH gonna 5x this year. EASY. and it is probably the safest bet in crypto. Sure I won't disagree with you that there are better gains to be made betting on shitcoins but once this frenzy dies down a bit, ethereum will be the one to benefit because of the increase in using eth pairs and essentially treating eth as gatekeeper of the alts. just wait until POS and sharding are out and ethereum will seem like the god coin it always was. not sure why ethereum gets all the fud it does, but it just reassures me how undervalued it still is

This. I usually use 40 gwei and 100k max gas, normally like $2

If I went all in on ETH right now and went 5x over the course of the entire year I'd have just under 50k.
2019 is way too late to enter this market with real money.

if you actually still believe in the bitcoin/alts cycle, i feel sorry for you. bitcoin shat the bed so hard during its run to 20k. everyone saw that my man. Plus, there's tons of new money flooding in right now and its going straight to alts. normies don't even use bitcoin to buy alts anymore, arguably its last actual use case as a coin. BTFO bitcoiner your future is not bright, and you should stop letting your emotions overcome your trading

For future reference how do you increase gwei amount on binance or do they not let you do that.