Tron the Savior

Is tron going to peak and fall or maintain its gains? I took a chance and am killing it currently.

fuck, time to sell

Don't FUD, what's your analysis?

Too many good things coming in the next few days/weeks to stop now.

We no longer go to the moon, we call these SUN missions.

What’s FUD mean?

Not much shilling for this now. Why? Already mooned or what

It's not climbing as drastically rn, but it's still going up. Over 100% last ~2 days.

DYOR

FEAR
UNCERTAINTY
DOUBT
I'm not knowledgable enough but based off the team and buzz I've been swing trading for the past two days and it's been good so far. I think it will hit $1 soon, especially bc of alleged 20% coin burn and English release of the Dog game.
Also
>Chinese Year of the Dog

Fear, uncertainty, doubt.

Lurk more ffs

1500sats BITCHHHHHH

I just could hit a buck... Considering going all in. Turn $956 into a shit ton more.

wttffff im kinda mad. i only have 2.5k REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got 4099. Gonna buy more soon methinks.

how am i gonna buy a storefront now wtf

Same lol, poorfags unite

When u thinking to do it?

i bought in at 250 sats, everything seems expensive my view is too warped.

$.23 isn't an expensive buy in if you know that it;s hitting $1 next week...

>What’s FUD mean?
fuck ur daughter

I agree. If it's going to a dollar, anything under maybe 30 cent would be a decent gain.

BINANCE STOOOP CRASHING

not in a week, but Q4 i think if the dev team is solid.

this is weird, but i'm a software engineer, do you think i'd be able to fix bugs in their open source code if it goes badly?

if so, id probly though a lot of money into this and just try to protect it myself.

THIS IS INSANE

I mean with how much China loves the CEO, plus the dog game, plus the announcement on saturday, im thinking at least $1 by the end of the month

It might back of a little but I don't think it is going to crash.

Why is binance so shit and buggy?

Download client. Works better than the site

Only 2 spots of a jump on cmc. Not impossible by any means.

I can't fucking believe I watched this shit go from 20 sats to 1600 and didn't put money in and HODL. I could have had 500k if I just went all in when I was curious about it. This is absolutely crazy.

This will drop like a rock once people visit the website or notice that crypto pets are already a thing of the past

To the moon

ARE YOU FAGS SEEING THIS SHIT

Well it happened

What really blows my mind, is that this shit literally floundered at 1 cent with 10 BTC volume for months. FUCKING MONTHS.

And now look at it. Amazing. I had 400k at 240 sats and sold at 250.

>B-But its a China Scam guys...
>Veeky Forums told me to buy XLM....

>sold at .15
I refuse to fomo back in

I got 1k coins at 1000, planning on selling gradually at 1800 2500 and 4000.
Should I ? Or just HODL long term?

its 1700 NOW WTF

Duh because the CEO realized he could manipulate the price. He probably has 5+ employees just buying and selling TRON all day.

hold all your trons until it reaches $100

then hold until $300

I went all in at 1700 fuck it

110k trx here feeling very cummmfy

TIME TO GO TO MOON
LET US ALL BE RICH

everyone is looking at TRX now, other coins with potential aren't gonna have much money flowing in. Diversify your profits and look for the next TRX. Smart money makes more money.

You think it will hit $100 by 2020? I don’t know if I want to wageslave that much longer ;_; but if it hit $100 I could retire handsomely

You’re insane if you think this coin will ever go above $3-5
T. 30k tron bagholder who got in at 3 cents

Yikes

130% in 24 hours actually

Holy shit what a wonderful thought...

I was thinking about selling half and spliting it between req, xlm, and link but they all went up pretty high too since I’ve been in Tron

you need to fucking sell at $1-5 it's a 100,000,000,000 supply

Hey I was just hoping it would hit .10 before February. The lesson is you can’t presict this shit. I saw some people saying Tron wouldn’t hit .25 until end of 2019 lol

Coin burning is incoming

They are burning 20% in 6 days. It is literally impossible for this to hit $100 ever but maybe $10

How low will it dip?

Shout out to the hacker Veeky Forums for giving me the tip to buy this last week, I will easily make 100k by next week

#6 in market cap.

Sold this at 300 sats I going to puke

And it’s basically only on one exchange right now

Client ain't working with me. Apparently need to update IE? Fuck that.

Why the fuck do people use binance when it can't keep up with demand? Buggy to hell and crashes.

>It is literally impossible for this to hit $100 ever but maybe $10
I get the logic behind you saying this, but with as crazy unstable as the entire crypto scene is right now, who can truly say until the whole mess is over and done with?

There's still room for gains.

Liberally I'd say ~1320 and bounce back up.

$100 with 80% of the remaining supply available would be a $5.2TN mkt cap, which isn't happening.

wtf is real life anymore

>60% of your money is in DBC
>40$ in IGNIS that you can't cash out
>you are forced to watch TRX moon up to 0.50 by the end of the week

Yeah 5 employees caused the trading volume to exceed a billion....sounds legit

i have about 600 coins, it wants about 30 to get them away from binance, worth? or should i wait till the fee gets lower. i dont trust this buggy site.

They can't keep getting away with this!

I fucked up and sold at 1100 SATs trying to make a quick swing trade. Fucked up pretty bad with that even though I made 4x profit off my initial investment. Shit mooned to 1400 immediately. Missed the dip when it went below 1k, set a buy order for 1100 just to buy back in and then it never went that low. Now its pushing 1800 SATs and I could have had nearly 5 figures (poorfag that started a month ago with 2800). For the love of god plz dip.

$100 is just the beginning. It's going to revolutionize market price for crypto by the end of this year.

I hate be this guy, but part of their road map includes the year 2023. I don't think I'll be alive by then.

That dog game is shit. those dogs cost 56 USD

>crying about making 2-3x dbc gains over the last few days

dont worry about what FUD means just BUY MORE and HODL

kek

Should I sell all my FUN and go ALL IN on TRX?
I thought it would correct soon. Jack shit is being corrected

i've made 1200 today off of this.

Only have 8445 coins
Wish I had more...like when it was 2 fucking cents.

I'm crying over that IGNIS scam.
I was pajeeted, and lost 1500$ on this shit

I wish i could cash out this shit so i would buy POWR or TRX

PRICE PREDICTIONS & REASON FOR FEB 18

If $10 happens I would literally be able to pay off my mortgage cause I bought in at $.05 lmao

we are talkin bout the trx pump in here

discord gg/mCwfgns

this is going to tank hard. sell the news. remember justin sun shilled parterships and gave u bikes last time

No. Wait for a dip. FUN is yet to moon and TRX already has. If you do this TRX will crash as FUN moons and then you'll an hero.

...i just did

i'll have more FUN later

Then why aren't you buying more??
This will make you fucking rich.

Omg this is amazing
Holding to $1. Thanks biz

this fucking shit was 20 sats not too long ago, I had so fucking many and I sold them for small gains....

JUST.

that is extremely low. ethertanks had tanks costing 500 dollars and people were still buying them

Wait for another dip. Too risky to go in right now even with these insane surges. This shit WILL hit 2000 Satoshi-sans

i sold 350k for 5 cents

fuck it I'm holding till 1$, this is literally running on meme magic at this point

>.28

Definitely slowing down though, just a bit

>.29

yeah but can you do anything with those dogs??!?

Hold it until it's 1 cent.

i had 200k of these fucking things...man what a catastrophic mistake it was selling it off so quickly

is this coming down? I been waiting all day to buy but it is only going up? wtf? it was 18 when I started looking and now its 27?