Too dumb to see things in SATS

>too dumb to see things in SATS

me too user, in can some smartfags come in here and educate me and op on how to read that shit effectively

I only understand that it's up to 8 decimal places but the price of bitcoin is constantly changing?? and if I trade eth it's not a sat because it's a double sat pairing and I never thought of paying sats for my eth

Was hard for me at first anons, until i started reading alot of charts and prices on bittrex instead of coinmarketcap. Now I use sats more than usd.you just kinda get used to it. But with all the price fluctuations its hard to convert between themselves in your head.

I use dollars because bitcoin is a shitcoin.

What does SATS stand for?

SATS Ltd., commonly abbreviated asSATS(SimplifiedChinese:新翔集团有限公司) is the chief ground-handling and in-flight catering service provider at Singapore Changi Airport. SATS controls about 80% of Changi airport's ground handling and catering business.

but I pay for my eth in USDollar

I really don't see the utility in referencing things to the 8th decimal of a currency that is constantly fluctuating. Are We getting trolled? How hard is it to just use USD as the reference point since everyone knows it. Is it an Elitist cryptofag thing?

This is how I do... a bitcoin is 1.00000000

So .XXX is "point xxx bitcoin" ... .000XXXXX is "fifty five thousand satoshi" or whatever.

more like bincoin then

a sat is 0.00000001 BTC. all the altcoins are thought of in terms of price in sats because btc is the central coin

but how does it work? ripple is 0.0263134 sats, multiplied by 15000 btc usd, its... $394 usd? but it's actually just $2.50

multiply it with the amount of ripples you have.
1 ripple is 1 times 0.00016669 bitcoins
if you have 27k xrp its 0.00016669 times 27k, which equals 4.5 bitcoins

but blockfolio says it's 0.0263134, where do you get 0.00016669 from?

No it doesn't. Ripple is like 16k sats

This.brainlet, what a poor thing, I cant take this.anymore. what a retard

Alt gains and losses are measured in sats because if you're not gaining against bitcoin, you would've been better off just holding bitcoin. So to truly measure gains, look at sats. Almost all alts are traded with bitcoin, only a few are traded with fiat.

what is a SAT? I just started trading cryptos and I bought a ton of tron because the price is very very low, it will probably get to btc levels at some point.

Yeah i like dollars it shows me how large a wad i'll have.

also impresses the ladies when they see how much i've made. Definetly helped slay lots of putang if you know what i meen.

NEO, for example is still around 50% of its ATH in sats, but has doubled in USD since that time. You'd have twice as much money if you'd kept BTC, even though NEO has doubled in USD since its ATH in sats. Bitcoin is up 400% since then. So, the USD valuation is misleading. The BTC/sats valuation paints a clearer picture.

It's just like looking at the Matrix eventually you just start seeing blondes brunettes redheads and Pajeets.