Through mining and HODLing alone I managed to get my portfolio up to 30k...

Through mining and HODLing alone I managed to get my portfolio up to 30k. This is enough to cover my student debt (~25k) and have some left over. At the same time I feel like cashing out right now would be a mistake. How do you know when to cash out? I didn't invest any money, so no matter what I am sitting at an infinite proffit.

what the fuck am I looking at?

Have you been making more than the interest rate on your student loans? If so, don't sell and pay the minimum on the loans. You'll gain more in the end

>Tfw have a Jewish cutfag dick

My inability to make a financial decision.

nice bivalves

Only cash out what you need to survive, there is no point in hodling fiat

don't

some type of penis shellfish

Sea urchins? Are those the things if you disturb them some kind of white gooey substance cums out?

I stopped years ago, I don't have the hardware to compete in today's mining market.

What the fuck are those?

Gooeyduck

I'm in a similar situation. i've just surpassed my student loans.

Look man, they are low interest. The way I look at it, this crypto market is an oppertunity of a lifetime, and I'm going to try to get a lot out of that opportunity. If this shit goes on for another year, I can be a milionairy at 23. So lets ride with it, okay?

If you lose it all, big deal, it was worth the risk.

Worst case scenario: You lose it all, and have to wagecuck for your loan

Best case scenario: You 10x what you have now, and can then go into life with a huge fucking bonus, less pressure, an achievement, etc.

Lets make it bro

Proven PnD group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pump in ~42 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Geoduck

Cash out gradually paying advances on your loans. dont cash out full amount or you will miss out on gains. work it out.

Cash out and cover your student debt. Not having debt is amazing. And like it or not this is going to tumble a bit at some point. Paying off debt is a great hedge. Take what you need to pay it off, re-invest the rest and start buying crypto again with the extra money you have from no student loans.

OP go all in on BAT, and mine Musicoin. Thank me in 1 year when you are worth $2 million+.

Veeky Forums seems to think that 2018 will be huge for crypto, I'm not that sure... Honestly I am not that worried about loosing all of it, as it still doesn't seem real to me. I feel like I need to snap out of that mindset though.

I don't graduate until May of 2019 and then I have 6 month grace period.

Depending on your situation, don't get into the mindset of "I am up $30k, so if I lose it I am just losing winnings".

Go through a few scenarios, i.e. If I sell 50% now and it Moons i'll feel like I would kms. But if it tanks, I'll just feel like a cuck.

Or what about 25%?

Only you can answer for yourself mate, regardless good shit with the mining.

Do not cash out. Biggest regret of my life. I would be a millionaire by now if I hadn't paid off my loans.
There's no point paying off student loans when you're expecting hugh returns on your investments.

23 months away. So if you save about 1.1k per month you would pay off your loan after your grace period. So cash out that much per month and put it in a separate savings account. And be conservative with the rest of your gains.

Play until April 2018. After that and I can't guarantee there won't be a bubble. 4 more months and you can safely double your earnings. After that, take out 30k for student loans. We're playing with fire the further we go into 2018.

you a leaf then eh?

I dont think it will end as easily as one thinks. I agree its highly irrational, but it's in the whales best interest not to dump.

If they dump hard enough to crash crypto, they might never get their money back.

So they will never do it. Only the whales can end crypto IMO. Atleast now. One day when the coins are more evenly distrubuted in the market they will have lost control.

Put it all in NEO and use the GAS you generate to pay your monthly payments