XLM HYPE THREAD

It really doesn't take a genius to figure out this one out Veeky Forums. IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE MONEY

XLM shill thread but actually have TA in comments

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/12/apple-suffers-embarrassing-demo-faceid-fail-iphone-x-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=TV4H0ILoy8Q
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/baron-trump-time-travel-books_us_597f94b9e4b08e143004d45c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Descending wedge, volume is consolidating to back it up, RSI has recently hit oversold range.

And if meme lines aren't your thing, notice how at every new ATH, there is a reatracement back to the old ATH before it goes on another moon mission?

wtf are you waiting for Veeky Forums this is literally free money

SNAKEY WAKEY

WAKEY SNAKEY

I want to believe user

Yep this is enough for me.

WAKE THE SNAKE.

ARISE SERPENT.

>TA
>crypto
how's those bags? kek

so when do I buy more?

I'll remember you when I double up from XLM user

I've filled up my bags here, we've reached previous ATH point already

blockfolio keeps showing xlm at 85 cents and my heart jumps a little. then it fixes.

wake up serpent

My snek is awake...

I am in xlm just for the WAKEY SLEEPY SNEKKY meme

TA means nothing in this market

sorry i killed the snek hohohohoho

Whale here. We accumulated enough. Expect it to pump

thank you generous whale

Pump it?

Sat wise, where will it reach?

Xlm keeps raping my gains everyday. Please xlm

>falling for the troll

that's a stretch it's been sideways most of the time and it's probably just down 5%~
lmao everyone here thinks that's already a loss

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's not obvious for you user, that we knew he was trolling? wow, you must be dumb

Did someone say pump it?

I know it's not bad losses I own some real stocks, it's just frsutrating to watch other moons. I'm not going to sell I just want my gains now

XLM is such a comfy hold. And XLM community are all so chill.

Makes it Nice to just chill out and not stress about hour to hour dips

moon today

>Post from previous XLM Thread

Old TA fag from 1997 did a TA on Stellar based on Elliott Waves.

Predicts moon very soon to 2.70.

Coincidentally 3rd wave before correction ends up near the FairX release.

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

Also use Ichi clouds (20,60,120,30). I guarantee tomorrow or the next day you'll see the price dip to 0.53 and THEN it will moon till FairX release.

>shaa

plz pumpme

Stellar Lumens 100% reminds me of when I bought NEO at $8, went up to $14, then went down to $6 where I panic sold. Then it went stable at $10~$13 until shooting straight up to $60. This is when they were saying $15~20 is the target for 2018. Literally EVERYONE was talking about it in the crypto circles in my country (Japan).

I've learned alot since then, and I find myself in the exact same predicament when I was holding NEO from $8. EVERY major crypto investor recommends XLM the most. To all of you OG crypto bros still holding tight, but comfy, I'm in here with you. 250k lumens strong. This is actually too easy.

we have been spoiled by the speed of gains it's turning into an addiction

> execute cracked crab

True, except Stellar can't get to Neo's prices with its circulating supply/market cap. It'd have to be worth more than BTC to get there. I mean, I fucking wish, but chances are, probably get to $5 then stabilize.

yeap its easy hold, but reatard/tolls spam it non stop

Again with the market cap meme

I can with 100% confidence say that NEO's use case and market reception absolutely dwarfs that of XLM. Apple vs Huawei.

you're..... just think in proportions, twat.

Oops NEO and XLM is the other way around.

Been waiting. Getting real tired of waiting.

sell

Like this?

> I can with 100% confidence say that XLM's use case and market reception absolutely dwarfs that of NEO. Apple vs Huawei.

Or this?

> I can with 100% confidence say that NEO's use case and market reception absolutely dwarfs that of XLM. Huawei vs Apple.

I WANT TO BE LEAF

It is. I'm actually pretty worried right now. I'm starting to get little twitches in my neck muscles and pretty much need a couple of beers every single night now just to calm the fuck down.

>I can with 100% confidence say that XLM's use case and market reception absolutely dwarfs that of NEO. Apple vs Huawei.

This.

WAKEY SNAKEY TIME TO COMES OUT AND PLAYS

That is a shitty analogy.
A better analogy would be Microsoft vs crApple

Both american, not VERY big difference in market cap. For this Microsoft will better suit XLM and maybe Huawei NEO

Apple has the biggest market cap of any company in the world. "CrApple" is doing somehthing right.

Ok I got it, albeit not analogous anymore, IBM vs NEO. Game over.

HAHAHA

YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS. I'M ALL GOING TO PICK UP YOUR BAGS AND TAKE THEM WITH ME TO THE MOON. FUCK THIS I'M DOUBLING MY CAPITAL AND STICK IT IN XLM BAGS.

THIS IS THE BIG TIME. HERE WE FIND OUT WHO ARE THE TRUE HODLERS.

YOU ARE THE CHAINS HOLDING YOUR BAGS DOWN. I CAN SET YOUR BAGS FREE - GIVE THEM TO ME

Same. I'm still waiting for my ETH from coinbase. Fucking hell can't wait for fairx

>/xlm/
>A community split between iron hands and newfag weaks that can't hold for more than a day

drop $500 on this? just cleared from gemini

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

I can see why the weak hands though. Alot of shitcoins mooning everywhere. Don't chase pumps guys. That is how you lose money in crypto.

>trusting in meme lines in crypto
I'm not FUDding, but until FairX is launched, we won't see any moon

Believe me or not

I'd put my buy order in 4010. Hopefully it drops that low again

Do I have to spoonfeed you lot?
XLM has the potential to be the backbone of an entire emergent industry
if it plays its cards right, just like Big M.

Nope
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/12/apple-suffers-embarrassing-demo-faceid-fail-iphone-x-launch/
CrApple/Tesla(Testicles) were one of the stocks the people around me always lost money on.
Never Once.

I'm 60% in xlm, is that too much?

That is too little

What are you smoking right now? I never said Apple is the greatest company in the world nor did I say APPL is a good buy. It has the biggest market cap of any company in the world by a far mile.

If you lost your money in the US stock market in the past year, you must be the biggest brainlet in the world and probably invested in women ceo ETFs lmao.

60% of...?
Poorfag? Seems pretty reasonable
Richfag? That’s too much

You will see moon before FairX, in fact you have the option to short straight after FairX because it will correct after release day. In crypto, moons happen before events because of whales accumulating (Case in point, NXT and Ardor which were promising tech but fucked up). Whales are accumulating now because the roadmap is about to be released which will show if XLM is even worth paying attention to this year or not.

Meme lines are showing that no matter how hard whales are manipulating price, the market is refusing to budge (thus sideways movement for days which is why weak hands are letting go).

No one wants this to stay sideways and it has to move.

Nah cuz I went all-in Amazon

Whales accomuletin

Sorry lad might have came in a bit too hostile than I like.
Might have been ventin'. That is what an exceptionally shitty workday and drinking warm wine gets you

Blockv
youtube.com/watch?v=TV4H0ILoy8Q

I think this might be it. Finally gonna see some movements.

>in fact you have the option to short straight after FairX
What exchanges can I do this on?

Yes where can I short shitcoins? I really want to do this.

I'm aiming for 10k EOM.

>at work
>Can't quickly buy some more eth to buy into this
FUCK

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Sorry worded it wrong. You can short-sell directly because it's just a correction that will recover.

You won't be doing any margin trading or actually shorting anything.

if enough people buying this shitcoin, whale won't be able to do anything right?

face it people, nobody want to buy XLM

THATS IT

WERE HYPING THIS FOR THE NEXT 3 FUCKING MONTHS

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you pajeets create an exchange where I can short crypto, I will no longer use the word pajeet in a derogatory way, but in a loving manner.

Today is the day

>mfw run out of fiat to dump in to XLM
I guess I have a £1500 overdraft to be used right guys? 0% interest, 0 fee as well

Poloniex

Incoming Dad Money. Time to get the boomers in!

>tfw holding XLM and XRP
>20 other coins moon 10000% every fucking day
Such is life.

You know what's pretty cool. The fact that it's actually stayed pretty steady when other coins dip.

Indicator of potential moon.

Buffet's biggest negative point towards crypto was the transaction fee. With XLM he can transfer billions and pay like $10. This cunt going to FOMO so hard

Yah, crazy right? The fee is essentially just a block against spamming the network.

I had an encounter with a person who told me they were a time traveller once at a bar who i thought was a raving lunatic. This was on Nov 10,2001 i will not forget it. I thought I had been fucking roofed or something. He was going on about how he had moved through a few decades to help 'right the ship' and was writing articles and leaving clues and such for other people to find. To much obviousness would create too much disturbance he said. he told me he wrote an article about how the entire world will move into the digital age and money would be the first thing that universally will unite mankind. he said it would be the only way for countries to stop inflation and out of control spending. The only way to really survive was to do this. that article scares me now. Ive been sick to my stomach for 2 days now since some user posted it here.

I'm in the same exact boat dude. Really hoping the XLM shilling pays off by the end of the month

insider tip:

the time traveler lives in the white house right now.... and hes about 11 years old.

i've said too much...

BARRON

Who do you think invented bitcoin?

Hello, I am Satoshi Nakamoto. I'm on a VPN. I am real. AMA

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/baron-trump-time-travel-books_us_597f94b9e4b08e143004d45c

is Bitcoin Cash the real bitcoin?

No. Roger Ver is a closet street pooper. XLM is the real bitcoin. XRP is silver to XLM's gold.

>tfw no money
>tfw 100 XLM
I can probably get a nice bike though

Are you actually Jed McCaleb?