Please convince me to hold this collossal disappointment

Please convince me to hold this collossal disappointment

It has the cheapest and fastest transactions of any major cryptocurrency.

Dumped these bags about 2 weeks back for more shitcoin capital. Never been happier

ETH is more flexible.

no, idiot, that is totally false

I kept about a third of mine just in case, spent the rest on more ETH and some small coins for now.

seriously just swap it to eth

Been holding about 12 LTC since $47 in September. Holding on with iron hands still.

I bought 50 while it was under $45, I have iron hands on this one.

SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT!

Just hold it until bitcoin makes its next climb. Compare their 1-day charts. Litecoin is like bitcoin's little shadow. So next time bitcoin makes a run, wait a few days for litecoin to do the same and sell at the top.

K

Why would you? What purpose does it serve that other tokens don't do better? Normies may or may not pump it again, but why not buy something that actually has a reason to exist?

FUCKKKKK there should be a sticky if you want to make gains this year do not sit on ltc its the exchange coin!

Of all shitcoins with the exception of maybe ETH it is the most widely distributed.
No big holders like with Ver's accumulation of Bcash or premined trash like ripple here nor the devs holding back 30% to 50% in some pipe dream ICO.
One of the most widely traded.
Charlie mentioned something like 95% of LTC's market cap has been traded in one day.
It is sold everywhere.
The only major Exchange that doesn't have it is EtherDelta.
It can handle volume.
Unlike kitty plagued ETH it can take load like a champ.
Aside from BTC it is the most used coin for retail.
and the number of merchants taking LTC is growing.
This stuff was meant to be used as a currancy after all.
Exciting things happening in development.
Segwit being implemented
Lighting network soon
atomic swaps
New wallets that enable those features
hints at user transactions
and
smart contracts
abound.

But most importantly
Whales have demonstrated love for the bugger.
You know they are consolidating.
and when the time comes
they are going to push it over the top
SOON

BeeCash

I dropped it for LINK. I should have done it sooner.

its a total shitcoin, only reason it pumped was because normies got in and it was on coinbase

this. it pumped only because charlie got on the news and talked about it. enjoy your bags

>It can handle volume.
it cant though, only reason its fast is because no one is using it

autism speaks

Value stays the same, great for actual paying (KEK!) but not speculating

Who is more respondsible in pumping crypto price, Whales or Normies? I don't think you could sell Segwit, Colored Coins, MAST, Lightning network, and atomic swap to normies as easy as tweeting: "Amazon is going to accept LTC as a method of payment starting tomorrow"

>Tfw sold my ltc
>Still not in my bank account after a week
Fuck coinbase

with that tiny blocksize and no lightning it will never get adopted as a payment method

Transfer it to binance and trade it all for REQ.

I don't think we should worry too much about the blocksize at the moment. At this environment, let's say amazon accept LTC as payment method, you are going to see price pump. Consequently, people are going to hoard LTC instead of spending it to buy let's say fidget spinner on Amazon.

nah, only Schizoaffective

Check your facts before opening
your retard faggot mouth