Investing in Weed???

Fucking leaf here, is it a smart idea to invest in marijuana stocks right now? If so, what companies would be the best to get into before full legalization?

Pls help

Right now. Hard to say. November was a good month to do it. If you are in it for the long run, do your research and buy some solid shares from companies with great fundamentals. Not some random mom and pop B shares and hold them for two decades

cronos group

Yes. I expect most of the medium and large cap stocks to 2x by summer, minimum. Some of the small cap ones could easily 10x.

Thanks bro, canopy growth seems to be the biggest one at the moment. Would that be a safe investment? I’m New asf to this and I usually post on Veeky Forums

ACBFF can sell to foreign countries.

If you guys want to take some risks

EMMBF
ATTBF
NMUS

Have yet to moon

Nigga what’s that

I actually did about x4 with potstocks in one year. It's still a pretty safe and good investment imo.

If I dump ~100 dollars into a small company I could be looking at 1k??? Sheeeit

As for which companies, the general layout is this:

medium/large caps
>Aurora Cannabis (most room to grow. major hostile takeover of Cannimed in progress)
>Aphria
>Canopy Growth (overbought right now but it'll probably keep rising anyway...)

smaller caps
>Supreme Cannabis (FIRE)
>Hydropothecary (THCX)
>Namaste Technologies (N)
>Future Farm Technologies (FFT. Has US exposure so be aware of that when investing)
>Organigram (OGI)

And then there is the ETF, HMMJ. Fairly safe bet if you want to nearly all in and not worry about individual companies.

In regards to ganja, fuck stocks. I plan on growing and selling in the future.

That keebler elf motherfucker, sessfag caused a decent dip due to fud, but industry is only going up. best time is now.

>tfw invested in paragon for quick PnD
>missed the Dump

Where do I invest in these marijuana stocks?

Also Alliance Growth Corp (ACG) for the small caps. They were late getting their financials in and got halted this week so that could be an issue. Probably will be trading again by end of week.

An investment account either through your bank or through one of the many dedicated investing websites. If you're in the US you can invest in Canadian stocks via the OTC market with a normal investment account (not Robinhood).

Guys I've made $500 off weedstocks. Should I sell them all and just buy cryptos?

You are late to the party OP. But I will forgive you if you buy in now and further pump my investments.

Not too late, investors from major institutions are saying that it is a bullish trend in these upcoming months.

lmao the stock market isn't like crypto. If you invest in weedstocks now you're going to get burned

invest in blockchain companies you dumbos. weed stocks are already mainstream.

datametrex ai
healthspace data systems

youre welcome

>blockchain companies
Might as well just invest in cryptocurrency.

I would say that too if I was offloading my stocks for the greatest profit possible.

instead of cashing out my crypto i have a TFSA account with sweet taxless gains. why would i want to cash out my crypto in this unbelievable bull market?

why doesn't anybody Global Hemp Group (GHG)? they definitely have some potential

TFSA?

tax free savings account hold my stocks

That one hasn't been on my radar. Adding it to watchlist now... thanks for the tip.

You must be kidding: the blockchain meme is so fucking 2016, even Kodak is building some shitcoin.

Seriously, if you guys want easy money buy Aphria and Canopy.

>invest in weed stocks with 4-8 billion market cap goys
>dont invest in blockchain stock blue chips with

And Aurora.

If you're in Canada, I suggest you do whatever is needed to have a legal operation, because while they're legalizing it on the one hand, they're really strengthening the sanctions for illegal growers and sellers.

been holding them since jan '15 when the stock was still dirt cheap, so it took some while since it became profitable, but won't sell a share under 5$.

they're great, extremely great management - very easy to get in contact with them and they definitely have some interesting things in the works.

it's definitely a somehow different company in this sector since they are focused on hemp /cbd production and not on cannabis.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DECENTRALIZED SHITCOIN YOU STUPID NEET, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP FAGGOT.

BUY POTSTOCKS NOW OR DIE POOR.

>he's a nocoiner

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahhahaahhahahahahahaha

I know you are probably an underage newfag that made a few hundred by chance trading shitcoins. You probably think you are very smart, but let me tell you something: you are actually an idiot. Crypto is about to crash so hard that you won't be able to cash out, not even your few hundreds, because most exchanges are going down too. It happens every time, but you are too new to know.

You will learn eventually. The sooner the better for your financial future.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

i invested 10k in crypto in december and it's already 70k USD and this is not even including the 5k i have put in an absolute slam dunk ico that's will be released this month

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>he put everything in weed stocks with billion dollar market caps

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you dumb piece of shit

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaa

no you missed out, look for the next thing that will go up, if you buy at an all time high you're making other people rich

aurora

>made a few hundred

yeah a few hundred... thousand

already cashed out 100k and bought a condo to rent out, you dumb old faggot

go toke up

Everyone seems to be saying Aurora, I’ll take a look at them