A gem on etherdelta

"THE CALL BEFORE THE STORM"

>Nimfa got listed on coinmarketcap JUST NOW
>Platform release in less than 34 HOURS
>sub 3 mil marketcap salt , rcn and ethlend competitor

For those who don't know. Nimfamoney is a decentralized platform for margin trading.If you have any question come on telegram!

Links
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney
reddit.com/r/nimfa/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any basic research bring up a ton of red flags.

Enjoy getting scammed retard.

>Circulating Supply: 143,883

The market cap is half what was originally thought. It's still very cheap. Just around $1m right now.

look i invested cuz i looked deeper than just glancing at it like u and i belive people will use it thus sooner or later i will see my gains. Come on telegram if u are interested and have questions.

Guys do your own research. All I will say is that I'm a very very dilligent researcher and see no reason to believe its a scam.

They have a lot of legit issues in terms of team structure but they are on track to release in the next 48 hours.

THIS IS NOT FREE MONEY. That is FUD, this is a mathematically proven fiscal loan algorithm that on average actually grows.

If you know what margin trading is YOU HAVE TO RESEARCH THIS. You will understand why this will be the next 1000x

Also it made me 15k in the last 2days(4x)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/#charts

It's on CMC now but market cap hasn't updated

wow they don't use facebook , BURN THEM!

Kek

Wow, why would they post this on their main website then, do they have no legitimate social media? No linked in? No twitter? No Russian facebook? Why would they link to some loser that posts naruto all day? When your marketing guy has 2 friends and one of them is the "CEO" you have some serious issues.

i actually view this as a point in their favor. i don't even use kikebook at all

They all have vk profiles, except max who probably deleted his because, well its full of shit from when he was like 15. Cant blame him

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/ It just hit CMC folks!

its 4 guys and they all have chief and officer in their titles. fucking lol

itll probably moon like everything else but this is a scam.

Holy fuck that's the worst name for a coin of all time

Russians don't use Facebook you handicap oblivious uneducated burgers

Just shows he's serious!

t.me/Nimfamoney

Then why list it on their site moron, why wouldn't they use their VK's or at least think about starting a linked in to look semi legitimate.

It's not, he was on the russian news!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75

$50 in 2 weeks

this one will go 30x in 6 weeks

The pics and profiles are totally legit.

>another win
every fud has been deputed, rendering you useless, jump on the winning side now!