STOP FUCKING GOING UP I WANT TO BUY YOU

STOP FUCKING GOING UP I WANT TO BUY YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you had plenty of time to buy when it was stagnant at 300$ for months, retard

buy the high

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

No, it needs to go higher and completely destroy btc. Can't wait to laugh at those 2 faggot brothers as it drops below 100.

Shouldn't wait to buy when it starts climbing my man

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It means nothing. Gas prices aren't immutable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ALTS STOP VITALIK STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OH MY GOD IM DROWINING IN RED STOP PLEASE MOMMY STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw you went 100% ETH three weeks ago

There may be people with a lot more spectacular gains out there, but nothing is more comfy to hodl than ETH.

It's just a spicy meme, hombre

Hahaha fuck yer shitcoins.

You seem way too emotionally invested in the idea of bitcoin dying. You should take a step back, take a deep breath etc.

>that pic

I got a better version of that pic 4 u bb

>sell the shitty REQ I was shilled over here for ETH
>ETH goes interstellar

Feels good.

Fomo'ed in when it was at ath of 1k

Thanks, I'll put it to good use.

FUCK YOU ALL
MY SHITCOINS ARE TANKING AND I DIDN'T SELL THEM WHEN I COULD AND NOW I'M STUCK HOLDING BAAAAAAAGSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not at all. I'd just enjoy the chaos.

Every time I buy something it falls. It doesn't matter if it was flat line, or trending up slowly over months, or spiking, or in a valley. I've lost on every single buy like it's some fucking curse.

I bought a bunch of BTC and diversified it around, BTC immediately went up by a lot and has been over 10k ever since. The things I moved it into have been at a net loss.

However coin investments work, I've realized I must do the opposite of whatever comes naturally to me.

I was thinking about buying ETH this week. Therefore I will not.

Ride the momentum. This baby is gonna hit $3000 in less than a week.

So therefore you should. Right?

Ok, fair enough I guess. Yay chaos.

Im all in on eth baby. Only 900 dollars because im a poor fag. But better than nothing

fuck you

How dare you leave your Alt brothers behind

I'm riding these alts till they rise when ETh shits again

Bought all my eth between $10-$20

Feels good

I’m with you brother, not a doubt in my mind we will make it. Keep those hand strong

I'm honestly debating on buying 1 right now. Should I?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

anyone who bought eth above 100-200 is a faggot

feels good rn

1.00 bitcoin is resistance its ath and its going exponential. I'm ready to see some wojaks.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

feel like we would lose money if we traded our alts to ETH and stayed in ETH then transfer back later

>tfw king shitcoin made me rich at that start of 2017
>tfw king shitcoin will make me rich at the start of 2018
feels good

You are going to miss the biggest ETH Bullrun in history. 2000 is imminent once people wake up and see how strong its been.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

>tfw droped my measly 0.5 eth on FunFair back in August
Still hodling FUN, i don't give a fuck

Dropping back in look at chart its cracking right now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

doesnt sound like youre having fun

WE ARE TRAPPED IN THE BELLY OF THIS MACHINE
AND THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH

Look at that fucking dump tho

DOWN DOWN DOWN

Where they at let me see them

The whales deserve applause. That was a beautiful pump and dump.

Now all shitcoins are on sale.

just glad I was awake to sell my eth before that dump got scary

You got your wish OP, If this thing hits sub 1150 I am buying a shit ton more.

buy in now

Yup. Sold out of OPT for ETH safety. Got dumped on. Fucking Veeky Forums.

if you were paying attention you'd have learned the floor is 1260 even in a panic sell

Shitposting too much I guess, oh well.
Thanks for pointing it out though m8.

I will NEVER drop my FUNs

I MISSED THE ETH DIP BACK IN DECEMBER

does it take any skill to execute it?

Fucking shitcoin, this is the worst crap ever, how is it priced that high? Ethereum Wallet is terrible software, it constantly bugs and doesn't sync properly. Making transaction is close to impossible because the network is fucking shit and there is insane congestion. I'm trying to make transactions and they all fail, they aren't even added to the blockchain. How can anyone use this useless piece of shit?

You might be legally retarded, user. Better get checked

>gee I wish I had bought more ETH

>I'm trying to make transactions and they all fail

higher your gas price idiot

Not as retarder as whoever wrote this piece of shit wallet. How can a 127 BILLION DOLLAR project not have a proper professional fully working wallet, just this useless crap? Is it made by CS undergrads or what?

I did, 40gwei and they still get 0 confirmations after 2 hours.

unironically yes

>purchased 3 ETH at around $900 per
>need to wait a week for transaction to pass before I can invest into shitcoins
>ETH moons
That worked out well

why do you need to wait a week?

He probably bought it off coinbase

damn it Veeky Forums stop posting thicc japs/koreans/chinese without names fuck

Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages.

First, all transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain. This allows transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

Files seeded on the Upfiring network will be encrypted so that other P2P services cannot access them without using the Upfiring Desktop application. This is to ensure that seeders are rewarded with UFR appropriately, which other services may not offer (yet!). This allows anyone to earn tokens passively by simply seeding files in the Upfiring Desktop or mobile client. Tokens can be acquired on several cryptocurrency exchanges and traded for Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies.
UFR deserves a 300 M cap , that is 10x from now . Once it gets on Kucoin it will be unstoppable , so get in while you can . Thanks me later !!

Im in the same boat op, finally caved and averaged up from 350 where I originally bought in

The price action on this shit is insane, literally no fucking red candles ever

user is right but there is still a trend break and head and shoulders it will crack

vitalik didn't even go to college
it's the kind of crypto you get from wow players

Oh i have a lot of her pics saved, she thick and got some ok videos, this photo is angled well though

Time to buy ethereum

Veeky Forums - buy high, sell low

people are buying to escape the bleeding of shitcoins

so basically is a paid version of torrent?
no thanks

Veeky Forums finally learns

He went to college then dropped out, it's not like he really needed to go anyway, he's high I.Q and rich, a piece of paper saying he graduated would do nothing for him.

God bless this coin. I've lost a bunch but two weeks with this coin I'm in green again. Never gonna attempt active trading again

And that was caused by btc falling, right?

DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY KNOW WHOSE GOT HOW MUCH LIKE HOW MUCH OF THE MARKET IS NORMIE MONEY VS UPPERCLASS VS WHALE MONEY WTFFD

Ohhh yeah babyyy