LAMDEN TAU

Why arent you buying this? 12x from ICO in a week. low supply and few exchanges. Why are u still poor? 10k transactions/s. Easy Lambo this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bc it’s tankiiiinnnnng

it's only on etherdelta senpai, 0.0000000000000000001% of people buy shit there. but this coin is gold for sure

Wow, no transaction fee and 10k transactions per second? Is this the new improved XRB but more focused on business enterprises in its development?

yes a small dip is tanking isn't it user, are you another salty nocoiner who doubted the ICO and didn't make any gains? hahaha

Chekt

QuaDs oF TruTh n BaNteR

WoW

Rekt

>Only on etherdelta

Ether delta is the only place you can fucking trade his shit coin so it’s tanking all round.
Normally ether delta is where you scoop up new icos cheap and this coin is already tanking before it hit an exchange, its had a great pump don’t get greedy and take your profit moron

>small dip
>tanking

>it's up 12x in one week.

Precisely why I'm not buying it, you fucking mong

>on etherdelta
I don't see it

Find the link at CMC

>12x from ICO in a week.
That might be why
I bought 9k at ICO though. Should've gone all in

Taken my initial ico investment back, but iron hands till it hits new exchanges. Definitely got at least another 2x in it.

people who think this is done mooning have never seen an ICO grow before.

Where are we in the chart?

If you read the whitepaper, you shouldn't be concerned that it has "already mooned." This project has already had a demonstration of their product and a lot more in store. It has a lot of room to grow.

This. This is a golden opportunity to buy on ED or idex before less tech savvy people pour in. Once it hits cryptopia and kucoin, say goodnight to this entry point. Also just got added to Delta.

The inner group already dumped this, get out now b4 you get low volume bag holded. Doing you a favor user

What "inner group"?

cancer etherdelta, pure cancer

Tanking ico price was 9 cents
That being said don't be a cuck, don't buy an ico bag that already x12

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm - Link for discord is in here as I couldn’t post it in Veeky Forums biz. Our room is a non-Pump and Dump. We mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We give free Palm Beach signals (in about 1-2 weeks we will be posting them as well as the text alerts ASAP), and we have a nice FAQ for trading. It will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions. Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types for our room.

If the inner group already dumped it and it has held its value, isn't that good sign?

I dumped 1/6 of my holdings and recovered more ethers than I put in. Ofc I'm gonna hold the rest and see what happens
> very comfy indeed

I'll buy TAU when it gets on a real exchange. Da fuq I'm sending my money to ED or trying to use their platform to execute any trades