ODN

What are your thoughts on this coin /biz?

Shitcoin or has potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1hQL9Ie-TY
mailchi.mp/d7a5339a66a8/obsidian-platform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exchange in the works

Going to be massive. Im in for 2 ETH since about 80 cents.

6-12 months and it will be a top 20 coin/platform. Maybe top 10.

It's going to be the dark horse of 2018. Huge potential and tiny market cap. The lead dev is a hero.

Yeah, it ticks all the right boxes for me, so I put 1 ETH on it y'day

it's only an idea for now. We will not see it before q4 or 2019...

anything else you wanna pull out of your ass

Quote this thread in the obsidian discord and I'll give you 0.1 ODN for fun. @cam for the goods.

Kinda just wanna see if Veeky Forums actually gets people's attention more than anything.

>being honest

Wow fuck these guys!

what is the purpose of this coin?

To make money

privacy DApps

Gonna be yuge probably.

>low marketcap
>low supply

to rob the goys

for sagemark to exit scam

it sounds scammy af. He sounds like he didnt know what he is talking about

ok now show us where you get the q4 / 2019 from, faggot

Guys that are married to this coin and in the discord all day. How active are the devs? Can you give any examples of them delivering improvements to the project? thanks

>coin married to multiple guys
What a slut

He's German, English isn't his first language. He isn't just talented, he's honest as fuck. He is always going on the discord and dumping buckets of water on hype because this isn't some piece of shit pump and dump. He genuinely wants the best possible product. Blackstone for Mayor.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1hQL9Ie-TY

Version 2 of the OSM beta is already released. Go on their discord and look at all the github commits if you need to. They are very dedicated.

Potentially a shitcoin

thank god I didn't listen to you when it was $0.30 :^)

As long as the devs deliver it will 100% x10. And they have given every indication that they will. It's pretty resilient as well seeing how it has thrived during the correction.

Very active and haven't shown any red flags yet. Follow their twitter as well.

Honestly, thats pretty conservative if they pull all this off. There are coins in the top 10 not even close to that level of development.

This thing is gonna explode, and it's gonna be violent.

ICO til end of year, lets do this boys

I too am very excited about Obsidian, moving selling off some funds to move more into it now. I joined discord a few weeks ago and its been extremely motivating. In just in the past month, the beta OSM messenger app (state of the art encrypted messaging, no phone or name needed to use) has been released and updated, development of 3rd party app (a professional market called Glass) has been announced, and now a DEX is already being worked on. This thing is gonna fucking fly

Any argument please?

This coin has potential but it's very short lived.

This coin has been seriously dumped when something like this has happened.

If you tryin to get money don't buy it

There was an organised FUD brigade from Veeky Forums that flooded the slack channel with FUD spam. It was incredibly effective. So many people sold.

So effective that the price didn't recover for months, and rumours of "scam" still circulate on Veeky Forums.

It won't matter when the messenger comes out on iOS.

I'm up 5x from 2 months ago, so the fud has hardly been that effective

Yeah, the FUD turns out to not be true at all. Most of it was suggesting that the devs were dumping and that it wasn't a real product.

Legit organised attempt to get cheap coins.

Totally worked. The recovery period on the other hand...

Anyway. ODN is tight bro.

No confirmation. If they could have they would.

What are you talking about? It's coming out for iOS this year per their website.

Their submission to the App Store got fucked over because of an issue (on Apples end) about the format of the image for the thumbnail. Not even kidding. This shit is already a go.

Fuck whapp bunch of jews

The app sounds cool but what is the point of the coin?

platform with multiple apps
messenger and this one soon mailchi.mp/d7a5339a66a8/obsidian-platform

>Their submission to the App Store got fucked over because of an issue (on Apples end)

This never happened. The apple version is still in development. I have no idea where you got that info from.

ODN network: Blockchain forked from stratis. POS, soon to be masternodes. Staking provides a decentralized network of nodes. Platform that can be built upon with C#.
OSM: A messenger built on top of the ODN network, taking advantage of its decentralized nodes to send messages.

Maybe he's thinking of the Android version.

The coin is a stake in the value of the network. The app just uses the network. Investing in obsidian is investing in the platform, not the messenger app.