In since August 2016

>in since August 2016
>only $30,000 portfolio
How badly did I fuck up?

dayum u missed alot of moons right ?

i startet 1 month ago with 800 € im here now @ 6k lol

Badly. I started with 500 in 2017 and I have 200k now.

>inb4 my moonshot trajectory was ETH, ANS, REQ, and DBC, aka Veeky Forums shill coins.

How much did you start out with?

i don't know. Like maybe 50 or 100. But overtime I bought in more. Maybe spent like 3k total

Hey look on the brightside you have 30K more then a whole lot of people. If the exponential rise continues all you have to do is play it semi safe and youll be up in the 5 digits in no time

i think you mean 6 digits. But yeah part of the reason is because I have been playing it safe. I am like 80% bitcoin 10% monero and 10% ark. Ark is my moon mission.

I feel you. I started in August as well, with 3,000 and im only at $33,000. I only held bitcoin until December, when I started taking this shit more seriously, and doubled from $16,500 to where I am now.

I don't beat myself down about it though, its still a 10x profit. And now im being alot more active at trading and I know I'll get to 100,000 by June/July.

Oh wait, shit... I just read u started 2016, u thought i saw august 2017. Yeah, u fucked up lol... but keep going, I believe we have at least 1 more year of insane gains.

I've been trading since JAN 2016 and I'm only at 30k as well. I used to want to kill myself every day for all the moons I missed but now I don't give a fuck.

Very bad.
I started at the end of november. 44k now

You need some help, ma man.

t.me/potring

You're welcome.

238$ in august 2017
4k today

JUST

November 2013

800 in june 2017

About 9000$ now, diversified into ETH, LTC AND DGB.

Feels decent but what should I do to take it to the next level lads.

>in since october
>only made 15k from $1200

what the FUCK i hate cryptos now

>in since 2011
>$2k from $300 since August

Poorfag here

damn dude. How do you feel?

rip

Nice larp. If true, you've gotta be one of the lowest IQ retard pajeets on the planet.

no. just risk adverse.

stop comparing yourself to other people who got lucky in a massive bull run. there are plenty of people who are losing money by entering late. just focus on your next move. stop dwelling

but isn't all of society just a game where you compare yourself to other people? I mean sure I'm doing better than a lot, but of course, there are people on this board who are way more successful than me. This will always be the case, and it fucking kills me internally.

you really think youre the only one whos missed opportunities? jesus christ u self absorbed piece of shit.
>wasting time dwelling on the past
>not using that time to research
keep doing it