DELUDED LINKIES

Bull trap you retards still have one last to chance to sell before this hits $.50

Nice. Just sold 100k

I wish it did hit $.5
Gotta make my bags fatter

Are you focking mental?

The token doesn't even do anything. This honestly might go down as one of the largest pump and dumps in history. And what is even the use of an oracle? Name one use case where oracles would be effective.

Will link hit 1k EoY 2019?

Please be fuddin

Is someone mad they didn't get link onsale?

breaking news. Korea is banning chainlink and only chainlink.

hes right faggots. DYOR

>Dick link
1 in 4 customers gets their dicks cut off

Link will easily over take eth in '18. Low iq losers will be left behind.

I want LINK to do well as much as the next guy but this sounds like absolute bs, my dude

Kek. The state of you delusional linkies is astounding.

u a low iq loser

Oracles are stupid!! There will be superconputers in every city to link api’s and blockchains!

Quints mean truth

>Bull Trap
>Cup and Handle

Zoom out of 5 Minute candles you fucking mongoloid.

you know what a cup and handle is in the crypto world? a double pnd
for example ripple is forming a cup and handle right now ... lmao. and all the cup and handles doge has had.

screencapped and added to the FUD folder.

>wtf i shoulda bought in at $20
Many such cases!

Kek you gonna do a thread with these in 2 years bro?

That's the plan my dude

oh my fucking god. Please say im there when this is unleashed back onto all the naysayers. They're gonna wojak themselves to an early grave

xlm is the most legit coin in cypto. i will keep buying, i dont care how low it goes. this is the coin that will rule them all

I have more link than you and you are deluded

I should have kept a folder of all the "$1 by sibos, $5 eoy, buy at 10k sats now it will never be this cheap again!" shill posts to shut you faggots up

Too late now, right faggot?

Id dig through the archives but Im not that obsessed. So ill just call you a stinky linky and be on my way :^)

Chinklink is going to crush dicklink

Screencap this.

LINK Got quints again last night too. Meme Magic is too real.

If it drops, perfect. The handle is formed.
If it doesn't drop, perfect. The farthest edges of the galaxy couldn't even fully cover the scope of the limit to this thing's growth.

and the op post

is this ChainLink Classic?

Just bought 10k.

Can anyone provide some proof that this is still being worked on? I've read up on the idea and can see why so many people have such high hopes, but the lack of communication is worrying me.

Do we even know who the team consists of? These questions make me feel dumb as fuck but the website doesn't provide info for shit

Kek

Get Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

It's the only thing that's not dipping

Price is 280 satoshi

>dipped 20%
>"its the only thing thats not dipping"
Alright then

Oh God I wish, my biggest regret is not putting MORE into link