>>6269142

>As if you could trace the IP of any transaction without knowing some detail along the chain like any other coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn that' pretty ballsy of them, they must be pretty confident in their product

LOL how has this scam coin not died yet????

Watch the chart. Break-out is imminent. Watch every chart on tradeview. You've been warned, greasy depressed user.

>10000
Cheap ass niggas or did they put so little so that noone will try?
Do they know about tor?

I could make a transaction with doge over tor and you couldn't trace me. That's fucking dumb.

>Even sunerok is retarded
AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHA deluded vergens
Stay away from this shit
This

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

just sold my XLM bags, going all in

See all this fuss about verge since december. Thats why the whales where giving it a moon. Now everybody think its legit. Dont fall for it. Thats a profit taking chart i i ever saw one.

Why don't I just read some tea leaves while i'm at it?

I'm supposed to trust a guy that can't help but getting popped (several times) for weed, to develop a completely untraceable crypto?

LMAO

>pic
now i dont think verge is anything great but it would be easy to track that guys IP if he was connected to his node.

good question. it's the cough "privacy" coin for retards. I guess ther's a lot of tards.

this

lol, so sunerok is a retard too? the devs are retarded ??? I knew that vergedev was a pothead hobby dev but I didn't know he was retarded too

> Sold xlm before the release of FairX

I'll send you some pics of the Kuiper Belt next month user.

>tfw had 11million xvg at one point
>sold it off too early
GODDAMNIT

you could have collected a lot of retard money. hmm..

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

didn't Veeky Forums say Verge was death?

How the fk is the release of FairX bigger than this shit right now? Im 3 months away from the release sue me

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

I know not to invest in shit technology.

>when even leddit makes fun of you

damn he should probably kill himself

Before anyone knew about verge this has been true about monero, I don't understand. There was a huge thing how their ledger was being cracked, and there were IP leaks. You can find this by a simple Google search my dude.

I took the verge b8 and bought at ath ($0.30).
Been living in pink wojak land ever since...

link to the challenge?