HOLY FUCK HEADS ARE ROLLING IN SOUTH KOREA

HOLY FUCK HEADS ARE ROLLING IN SOUTH KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTl5zdf3OuI
ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try Chang it’s over
>some chinks Twitter

>someone got fired
good

>bitcoin goes on another bull run
>more crying by linkies and assorted fags

I hope that faggot is forced to commit seppuku for being a kiked out bitch jew who wants to ruin poor peoples chances of making it.
Faggot probably has over 7 figures in his bank and doesnt want poor people living better.

lmao, just goes to show how many retards there is in trading.
Reminds me of when the Philippine stock exchange index dipped hard after Duterte assumed presidency because "muh EJKs". Now it's gone 20% above what it was before the dip, and Philippines is on it's way to upper middle income class now

AH SHIT WRONG PIC, I SWEAR I DON'T BROWSE 9GAG

In china they would have given him a raise for currency manipulation.

i wonder how long it will take for people to start ignoring korea when they open their retarded slanty gook mouths

>cnbc
youtube.com/watch?v=YTl5zdf3OuI

I'm sure he bought some coins after he announced that shit

who fell for this, lol

BK should be thrown in jail for this. Wonder how much (((they))) paid him to shill it

As a VEN holder this just means I profited yesterday, and I'll profit again today

2018 will be the best year ever. they can try and force ripple on us, but the free market can decide whichever coin they want to use that works.
We're no longer slaves to Rothschild Federal Reserve Coin

There is room for a business coin, community coin and privacy coin.

>coke
>pepsi
Buy both and shut the fuck up

if there ever is introduced a scalable privacy coin, like XLM + MONERO, .... big money will go there.
I keep my eyes peeled for it.

>ITT: everyone trusts random Korean tweet

I love the Philippines and plan on living there some day, but let's be serious. Upper middle class? The country is filled with poverty that will take decades to recover from.

Real Talk, I have money on Korbit and access to a Korean bank account. Should I wait until morning (it's night here) to turn my ETH into fiat (I have a family member back home who is sick, she would get better use out of it than I would holding it) or would it not matter too much? Want to make sure I have the best price.

This will make XRP moon fucking again. Maybe ETH and LTC get a free pass due its not famous nature among normies.

>considers bill

ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/

jo nappot kivanok.
anya picsaba