Canya jus listen to me

Posting this again for visibility, coin has been gaining steadily while every other has been bleeding, so create an account on Kucoin and use the referral code : 1N2K1 and I'll credit your account with 0.03 eth

Also, CANYA HAS ACQUIRED BOUNTYSOURCE WITH AN 46,000 USER BASE??

1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.

2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.

3) KuCoin has added over 500k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.

4) ICO participants are incentivized NOT to sell their tokens. Anyone from ICO with more than 5000 tokens is in something called the 'HODL club' which will regularly airdrop tokens until the day you remove them from your wallet.

5) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is iffy but it's already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.

6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.

25-30m tokens will be in circulation. Current marketcap is 90m based on ED prices, but CMC will not update until 24 hours post KuCoin addition. Plenty of time to pump.

>gaining steadily

>actually just been bleeding out the past 12 hours near new lows

OP is a fucking retard, shut up. I hold over 10k CAN but this thread is worse than R'ddit

Also wasn't it supposed to moon by now? Oh what happened.

fuck your shitcoin pajeet

Considering dropping this for aigang

trading competition on kucoin

will hold this until comp ends (saturday?) and reassess

could have consolidated into VEN and made a lot...

are you the 50eth guy who went all in from a few days back?

fucking yobit has my ETH hostage since 3 days ago AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fucking shit scam exchange AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no

If you bought above 0.003 you'll never be in the green again, my condolences.

This coin was made by Aussies, wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

won't move till the competition ends tomorrow, kek.

>go look to DBC chart
>see when it was listed
>see what happened to it the few first day after listing
>see how much did it worth a week latter
Just be patient man ,if u aren't ready to wait a week for 3× gain ,you will end up chasing pnd and be dumped on

worth stocking up on it now then, init

0xcfc06ada1e8dd26ba8c554a999c22fc5c9529e20

ty user

thank you user
0x9c8a6afbd97e686e8707c0cdeeb542fbcb687870

One of you two are lying, give me the first and last letters of your email address

mp

Go fuck yourself, stop shilling this crap

I bought at $5 and all it did was bleed to $4

fuck i mean m y

whats the circulating supply?

So we will all dump this as soon as it has made money right?

Pretty much, we're all moving to that new coin now

its me they have not sent a conformation email yet im trying to get it fixed

n8 waiting on conformation email

i signed up with your refferal code but havnt gotten word back from their help chat. will you still hook it up once it goes through?

devs say it can't be determined yet but it's expected to be around 40m.

25mil

I sold all my XRB so I could accumulate more of it by riding the CAN moon mission. The mission wasn't great, but I haven't lost much. XRB is sideways, and looks like it will be for a while longer, so I'll hold a while longer and see what happens. I don't see why this won't 2x or 3x this quarter.

What should I set my sell order to for when this thing moons?

$20

Aye, I got you

thanks brother need that eth for my wifes sons transition surgury

same im so over this subpar shilling this shit is getting
OMG LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE COIN AT ALL. LETS JUST TALK ABOUT MOONS AND LAMBOS AND HOW KUCOIN MOON LAMBOS EVERYTHING

is user going to deliver?

Because thats all people care about at the end of the day

so no reply will sign up when they hit me back don't forget my eth address