Sup Veeky Forums

I'm an old lurker from back when you had to scour /b/ to find a good post. I lurked /pol/ a couple years for the presidency and news but now I'm here Veeky Forums. I'm more hardware inclined so I rebuilt my PC and installed several wallets but I'm new to this crypto game 7 years behind. All markets that I want in on are closed, should I just wait for polymath to open? I only have around 200$ to start as kids n bills etc but i have around 200$ a month to put into this and am very interested in the markets and what's going on. Also I seen a rig posting the other day and was suprised how similar mine is.

>TL;DR oldfag wants to know if we should just wait for polymath to open, post your rig

Fuck off, we're full.

Tell me how to make money.

bump, i want to be able to afford an emotionally unstable girl like this

you and me both buddy,you and me both

>I'm an old lurker from back when you had to scour /b/ to find a good post.
So 2010 minimum? You're literally newer than the cancer batch.
>implying /b/ wasn't a goldmine prior to chanology cancer
>inb4 /b/ was never good

Literally kys. How does it feel to be a leech coming from /pol/?

>I want to pay for some psycho hose beast's ride on the cock carousel

/b/ had its day
/pol/ what can i say
i want to own her

Now you guys all get in when it's already too late? Fucking hell... this is why you faggots lose money.

I'm realizing this and expect no sympathy. I've been kicking myself for a few months but here I am now.... So polymath?

>not using adblock
>using windows 10
>using whatever browser that is
>having a hair brush on your desk
>having a lighter on your desk
>using wide ruled paper instead of college ruled
>using lined paper instead of blank
>taking notes in pencil instead of pen
sorry bro you're not going to make it.
my advice is to wait for the bubble to cool off and then register on a real site.

>i want to own her
You'd have to keep her in a locked room.

And that stump is fucking gross. She should at least put a sock over it.

that's a boars hair brush my friend

18 both arms and still a degenerate

I suggest you paper trade for a while before you dive in dick first. On top of that, please, please always read the white papers and invest in what you believe in. Do not take anything here as factual information, (including my post I'd guess?) as many parties here are interested in your loss. This is a zero-sum game where there are clear winners and clear losers. It is hard to eke out anything other than total loss or victory.

Please be wary of coins like XLM, XRP and any other coins with little use-value. If you cannot realistically see yourself, businesses or any interested party for the intended use of the coin using it RIGHT now, then it's most likely a bad bid.

But whatever disregard everything I said I suck cock HAHAHAHAHA

MOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS BOOOOOBIIIIEEEEESSSSSS

>using /b/ past 2007

Nice blog btw. Fuck off

wtf happened she shooting w dirty needles or something

Thanks user, I've been paper trading for 2 months now and am trying to grasp the volatility of the market, it's exciting. I've studied markets forever just not crypto so whitepapers are good advise I'll read more of them. Good point about usability too.

ripped off in car accident or motorcycle I think

no adblock wtf

Just stay on the lookout. I suggest you also learn SQL and have a pseudocode understanding of object and event oriented languages to keep up with the Githubs of projects.

I have adblock on this is Microsoft edge, what browser do you suggest?

That will be when i'm more seasoned surely so thanks. I'll most likey play as safe as possible this first year only investing into sure things. I have my eye on Wanchain and Rchain though, is that the right direction?

Aways ask "why?"

Why is this being made?
Why is blockchain necessary for this?
Why would anyone want to use this? When doing "this" is faster?
Why is this being shilled? (more often than not, it's the same group of people shilling it)
Why is this being ignored?
Why is this person giving me advice?
Why is this gaining traction?
Etc.. Etc...

Stay critical.

I'm poor, went from $250 -> $400 -> $350 from last week.

Any other browser.... FireFox Quantum... Sometimes use Vivaldi due to features....

Just get Ublock Origin (IT IS ORIGIN, GET THIS VERSION!) , Privacy Badger, HTTPS Secure, Cryptonite.

Then some site where you can add extra scripts to Ublock Origin, forgot what it was.

checked and good luck to you user, forever critical

hahaha, it has only just begun. wave 3 begins in feb/march. we're headed for the ground floor sometime between now and february. BTC will roughly 8 to 10x from there this year. ETH will likely not follow nearly as well. you can try polymath, i have no idea what kind of return it will get you.

This.

nah, but DGB will probably take off again. like. not sure why or how either (cheap & on ledger as another user said, some good feelings toward it in news and chatter). It's not a convincing argument, but i'm willing to gamble on it with some leftover gains.

Any markets that are looking good in the next few weeks?

XLM & anything asian, it seems.

Doesn't look like a terrible coin i'd have to read more about it. market cap is almost 1b

Kucoin is the best exchange you can get in atm: www.kucoin.com (referral code: 1vgax )

They have bunch of cheap coins which arent on other exchanges yet so its possible to get a nice start with 200$, I recommend DENT and DBC, holding them myself and they are at nice sale atm. gl.

i'd want to start on an exchange better than ku, I don't even have any coins for another week so i'm being patient just looking for suggestions so thanks

You're telling me there are faggots that have been on this site that don't come here to make internet money?

>Trump faggots
>Anime faggots

I didn't have adblock installed thanks for pointing that out.

Trump will most likely open some doors for meme money over the next few years.

ku withdraws take forever.
Kraken is good for withdraws if you're EU or US if you're willing to fork over KYC shit. Binance and Bittrex are nice exchanges. take your time and get on one of those. you'll end up everywhere eventually. i have
Buttrex, cuckbase, asskrak, cryptopia, polionex, yobutt, binance, and kukcoin
was only expecting to use two or three, but here we are.

i want to get into bittrex first ideally

binance just let me in wow thanks 2 months of trying