XLM Getting Pumped On CNBC

youtube.com/watch?v=TfX37oWL8ZQ

And it's charting beautifully, on track for another Elliot Wave (5 of 5) to new ATH's within a week.

XRP (I hate it, but even if you/we hate it, we need to pay attention to it) is charting well too, much the same way (XLM trades in pairs with XRP lately) as XLM and got some good news today.

Buckle up buckaroos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgtQiUN6vjQ
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Elliot Wave (5 of 5)

Kys

Grow up. Wise up. I make money purely trading TA in a weekend than you do getting lucky. Ever. You're the guy who bails on trades because it's "going down" on your fucking little 5 minute chart.

Shut the fuck up. You're a dumbass.

NICE TRAJECTORY PAJEET SNEK

Lmao bagholder. TA is nonsense fucboi read a book

I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the spin, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good spin. It changed me. I got my spinner ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life..

While I think that TA often doesnt apply to the ever changing crypto market, XLM has a bright future.

There's some meme that TA doesn't work in crypto, and that's proven to be 100% false by anyone who actually understands TA and didn't try to watch 30 minutes worth of YouTube videos and start drawing triangles on a BTC chart and thought they knew what they were doing and discounted it when it didn't work.

Once algo's got into the game, TA is literally the only way anyone should be trading. Invest any way you want, but trading without TA is absolutely fucking retarded. It's amazing how many people are so fucking lost on this.

It's easy to realize how dumb this market is.

Dude it's fucking whale games right now. I bought in, deeply regret it. Bots and fucking whales just buying and selling each other.

Yeah because ripple is still mooning from when msm told people to buy it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I need many btc corrections and massive dips the next couple of weeks

I simply need moar

UP
UP
UP

$2 by tomorrow my dad runs nintendo's crypto division

YES YES

wakey snakey

Nice, I'm saving this

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

I find it so strange that they are shilling for fucking crypto on tv

I could never have imagined this back in the days, now it has become rather common

Don't be one of these assclowns like Andy Hoffman who sells 100% of his silver and gold to go buy crypto. If anything, take some gains and get silver and gold.

Plenty of money to be money and time left to do it, but crypto could end up being the ultimate honey pot. And it probably will be.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The uptick right now confirms subset wave 4 into 5, to give us inner wave 1 of 5, into Elliot Wave 5 of 5, quite perfectly actually, sending us to new ATH's within about a week as I said before.

This is really good to see.

I get the feeling you're talking out your ass

Nice trajectory stellar snake

You shouldn't feel things so often.

Shill me a TA starter kit, senpai.

Lol even this normie knows marketcap doesn't mean shit in crypto
See @ 6:40

should i move my crypto gains into gold? People have shilled this for a while and it seems like a smart move for when cashing out

OUR PATIENCE IS REWARDED. STELLAR TAKING OFF NOW.

SSSS
S
S
S

^This kids, is why you don't do drugs

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

ROLL ME THROUGH THE NIGHT

50K BUTERINS IN SIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I don't know about all of your gains man, I'm not sure what your financial position is... But yes, you need to own silver and gold, in that order. Honestly, getting a 20 coin tube of silver isn't that big of a deal. Good starter pack.

But don't be left with nothing if shit ever hits the fan. The world isn't going to pour its money into magical internet money during the bad times, it's gonna be silver and gold.

Cover all bases. Be financially secure and worry free. And of course, be debt free.

Enjoy these good times. We have a lot higher to go.

Give it 7 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgtQiUN6vjQ

Ah yes indeed I see it now

tear down that wall

pls buy my bag
t. cnbc

WE'RE ALL GONNA WAKE UP TO 60K BUTERINS YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS

Mooning

Sneky snek

It's hilarious watching these pundits try to explain and predict the future of altcoins. They are literally as clueless as us. Lets be honest, no one really understands how any of this crypto shit works. CNBC should just invest into pink wojaks and blast AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for 30 minute segments.

Lol there's going to be a shitload of people waiting to sell at the price they bought at it last week.
I'm invested in the coin but I think it's only going up short term due to the news, to go straight back down again (maybe even more so)
Happy to be proved wrong.

The climb never ends

NORMIES ARE FOMOing

THIS

WHERE'S THE SNAKEY MEME !!!

N I C E CURRENT PATH OF ACCELERATION IN AN UPWARDS DIRECTION MY SNEK

literally everyone said this about ripple, it's why i sold at 2400 sats

It's not complicated.

LNAO IM SELLIGN THE TOP AND REBUYING THERE'S NEWS COMING FEBRUARY I NEED THESE NORMANS TO PUMP ME AND LET ME ACCUMULATE LNAO

What if you made a mistake in life, amassed massive student loans, ruined relationships, and have $487 in crypto that I can’t decide if I should take out and live off of or leave in to have more money to live off of.

Am mid 20’s loser

3 btc ATH lmao fucking clowns

FUCK WE GOT SHOT OUT OF THE SKY SEL SELL SELL

GIVE THE SNAKE YOUR ENERGY

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

Watch out for these pump groups

discord gg/tSWYF6V
(Replace the space with a dot)

try again OP u aint dropin ur xlm BIG BOI BAGS in here ok?

Wakey wakey
Rise and shine
It's on again, off again, on again
Watch me fall
Like dominoes

Actually, this was happening by itself. XLM is literally the most predictable coin in crypto right now. I have all of this charted and documented.

Learn TA. Keep listening to these retards around here and you'll never make it. They don't WANT you to learn. Wake up.

nice bought 100k

Back to 60 centoshis

FLY LITTLE SNEK FLY!

rollan for 5k sats at least

Eating walls like it's nothing. 4500 is coming down.

You can't live off of $487. It's still possible to turn that into $4,800 and even 48K. Do not day trade unless you learn TA, regardless of what these dumbfucks around here tell you, even though that's the best way to make gains, because you're constantly jumping from moon to moon, there's never any luck because you forecasted the full moon already.

Be patient, don't trade too often. Give things time to develop. Go learn TA. Thank me later.

Ouch!

that gal getting fatter

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Why do they have to speak so aggressively loud? It's like they're all coked out.

walls? what walls, they are just fog and mirror my dude, I just pay attention to what is printing on the tape

quality

i doubt this will actually moon. its gonna hover at 4500-4600 sat/59-62 cent and run out of steam. then slowly drip back down to 38 sat over the next few days, then have an other shit run like this. repeat.

ho boy we are going on a run tonight.

>February
And I'll come back end of January. Not going to keep that money locked up for 2 weeks when this price won't budge till then and when I know for sure I can hit other shit for easy, quick gains.

>tfw my satoshi value is up but I'm still down $1000 and emotionally feel as though I have lost

YEAAA
I'M WINNING AGAIN
BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

OI! WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY MATE!

I've been lazy at work these last few days

We are approaching the wall I can see it!

we are pressed right against it!

It's down go go go go buy buy buy it all

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys.

Wat is goign on

I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE

Dollars are the only thing that matters. Nothing else does. Educate yourself and become wiser than the meme holding you down.

If you dont sell at 5000 sats you're absolutely retarded

its already gone past 5000 sats mate. 5300 minimum sell

On what exchange?

binancce, its at 51000

on fairx

Quick breather then we're taking another run at it.

binance

aaaand theres the wall. 4500 sat.

sigh.. and this isnt me fudding, i hold 5k of this shit. so sick of the walls.

That's etherium you mook. Satoshis are BTC.

But if we get extended wave 5 that means after that we will see a huge crash, right?

relax kiddo, when fairx does open beta, the crypto internet will break and XLM will rocket

all in all it's just another brick in the wall

who cAres right? xD
its all internet money anyway

ya just noticed i had wrong graph up

You'll get an ABC correction, yes, but the fibs will tell us exactly where the top is going to be so we will know where to sell anyway.

I bought back in at 4100, am I gonna make it?