Is one of Chain Link devs dead?

Okay fags, I have a question. Is one of Chain Link devs (Ari Juels) dead? Any of you guys know what happened? I'm new and just read their whitepaper. I'm trying to get more info on that.

Here is the link to their whitepaper:
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagger_(typography)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, user.

The jews had him gassed

Then there must be something to this coin

He's dead sexy. Ari Juels is a babe.

The level of entertainment is rising. The mems are so full of lol, great show!

it's in their whitepaper

Ari juelz is crypto jesus incarnated
That's what the cross stands for
Stinky linkies are his apostels

it's in their whitepaper

God rest his soul.

Apparently the reason why LINK has been silent recently is that Ari Juels, one of the co-founders and advisors, has died. They have kept silent about this to not create a fucking FUD shitstorm. Smart money already got out

Confirmed. This is why Sergey was earing big macs in the bathroom. The man is battling severe depression. The project is failing, and will reach 15 cents by the end of the month. Get out now while you can.

Suicide is a serious problem and depression is no laughing matter. Just letting you know in advance of LINK crashing.

what happened to him btw?

Did he fall on a bullet, while he crashed his car because it took fire by accident while driving off a cliff?

for all the retards who have never read a scientific paper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagger_(typography)

Go to the bottom of the whitepaper:

† Ari Juels is a faculty member at the Jacobs Institute at Cornell Tech. He co-authored
this work in his separate capacity as an advisor to SmartContract ChainLink Ltd., in
which he has a financial interest.

>trying to recognize patterns within random candle sticks
>cope
what's next? will you look at the stars and try to find a new zodiac sign and name it the "Serg"?
the. absolute. state. of. deluded. linkies.

You're a fucking idiot. The cross serves like an asterix. Go towards the end of the paper and you can read that he's from Cornell, served as an advisor and is a co-author of the paper, but that he also has a financial interest in Chainlink.

Source: I read the paper.

This is why cryptocurrencies won't make it. Because of idiots like this who rally with their friends and think they're daytraders all of sudden.

Holy fuck I'm dumb

soon

rest in peace ari

stfu and let my buy order pass

peas*