youtube.com/watch?v=6WK0DJZ7WeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally 4x.
Thanks Chadlie Lee.

5x

Well user, sit down and let me tell you how:
>John Motherfucking Bollinger Bands is shilling it
>Shilled on TV
>All TA saying its ready to move up. Consolidating nicely inside a pennant.

eze x4

10x thanks Chadlie

I predict it will got to 1k at least by 2020

69x. Tanks charliesss

3x

It stops here OP

it's going to $20.

Ask not what LTC can do 4 u Ask what you can do 4 LTC
really fuck you lee you did a lot for LtC you sold at the top all your coin then told everyone once you got paid that it was going to $20 !!

Hey guys, Charlie here again. I will be meeting with Donald Trump on Fox News tomorrow to sign our partnership with the Whitehouse. Expect it to gain momentum soon.

Thanks just bought 100k

youtube.com/watch?v=6WK0DJZ7WeE

Please hack his tweeter account

can some angry bagholder please just kill charlie?

Almost 100x

I invested $10,000 into Litecoin when it was $4 and also mined a few thousand of them before Scrypt ASICs were created. Then I patiently held them in my bag waiting for the next inevitable bubble.

Dumped my Litecoin bags in the upper 300's and now I'm a millionaire.

How could anyone hate this guy?

Panjeet detected

How did you cash out user? I plan to trade my LTC to BTC then sell it to Kikes for gold

I mean it WAS $4 in January of last year. You didn't HODL up through $300?

1x. I just tell myself it will eventually do something.

It will NOT

Bought at 4, sold half all the way up to 120, sold another 45% at 300. Hold 5% to remember what made me rich.

Litecoin being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

oldfag here. I mined a shitload of litecoins and sat on them till it hit 300. Traded half of them for tron.
The FUD against these two coins here is gonna make me nigger rich

>Bought 1 whole LTC at 290
>currently at 233
No wojacks here, my iron hands will weather the storm

Gdax limit order so no fees. I cashed out $1.5 mil to fiat and the remaining $500k I've been playing around with other shitcoins. I bought a shitload of RaiBlocks in mid-December and ZClassic at the end of December soooo I'm pretty happy with that.

I guess I'll hand over 15% capital gains tax to Laqueesha so she can get her gibs because I can't be arsed with trying to launder a couple million.

But yeah if Uncle Sam tried to take the full 39.6% he can go eat a dick. I'd sooner renounce my American citizenship and flee to a country without an extradition treaty than have the kikes force me back into wage cucking by stealing half my gains.

starting with 1000 in a couple of days.
i hope to be there one day and be not a wageslave anymore

shit coin

>Good plan
I have 2 passport. Uncle Sam lets US resident to receive any amount of gift from non resident alien without having to pay taxes. You have to report to IRS any gift above $100k in a calendar year but it isnt taxable. So in my case if somehow my ledger decided to travel across the ocean, trades itself with Fiat and a nice lady wire that money to my bank account here in the US. I'll buy everyone a hooker here.

10x, basically

Normie trinity force

Nigger. I've been holding bags for 7 years. Gox pretty much made me rage quit crypto and last month was the first time I've opened my wallets since 2014. Call me when your testicles drop son

I’m all in on Litecoin, ready to ride the rocket sled to $1000.

Kek this is too perfect, he looks a lot like my indian coworker. Not him though. The guy is a compulsive masturbator and a horndog who openly shares a new prostitute story biweekly.

>rage quit crypto
>call me when your testicles drop son

I feel bad to that Hooker

I pity you

same. what will he do with all that money

What can I do for litecoin adoption?
What a stupid question.
Dump all my litecoins of course so I can focus on making LTC better.

got in coinbase in november. went 9x and now ive been going 100x on shitcoins. ltc helped me turn 500 bucks into 70k.

>HODL
>sells all his coins

what did he mean by this?

In at 180, out at 300. Never looked back. Great shitcoin.

He could do a lot with that money if it gets to $1k. The problem is will it happen in his lifetime?

He has Bipolar.

Yet, hasn’t stepped away.

dank folio. i personally missed trx so im fudding it.

I have bipolar as well. I think I suck at my job but I keep getting praised for it. I wanted to step away for sometime now but not sure what should I do then. I think that's the case with Charlie

bought 2 at $4, still have one left

:)