Look like sell walls getting bigger! @VeChain

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2ief3s/can_somebody_please_explain_sell_walls_and_all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last chance to get in at this price.

buy walls*?

its suppose to be a joke...

VEN being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

VEN being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

seriously tho the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

former 40 dev here, the more price than 1$ the more it defeats the shady purpose

like?

i dunno man, doesnt even have a working wallet.

yes sr. bad coin sir. value go down. sir.
i no pajeet. real person, sir-

the CEO just got arrested for sandblasting ladyboys while laundering money. sell now.

jesus ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
So you’re telling me that don’t even have a working wallet? I knew this was a scam

it's true. sad!

>a thread died for this

Seriously though, we can't let Sunny get his hands on the Nuclear Codes

How do we get the word out about this scam so the rest of biz doesn’t fall for this scamcoin and stays poor for the rest of their life?

Another Sell Wall on EtherDelta. Look like the Whales really want this coin.

How do you know it's not a working wallet

it doesnt exist motherfucker. FUCKING SCAM! Thats what it is

NO FUCK I WANTED TO BUY IN SOME MORE REEEEEEEE

VEN being under $1k defeats the whole purpose. Why do you hate money Veeky Forums?

no, it means ppl trying to dump this shit at a decent price but it's dropped so much they are left hanging

this is one of the most legit coin idiots, rebranding, wallet and everything coming. This is legit investment easy 15$ EOM

Did you lads see that guy on binance Eth pairing just sell shitton VEN for $4?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not really. Can also mean whales can communicate at a specific price, then they bring the walls down and it slingshots up.

Err accumulate*

SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!!

It's crazy how easy it is to manipulate prices of a crypto like this. You just set a wall and let the price bounce off it then set a lower wall and repeat.

how much was the sell for
looks like a major fuck up

You normies obviously dont know the purpose of sell wall.s Let me pontificate on your edification. Sell walls are made to stop the price of a stock or coin from going up due to a such high demand. reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2ief3s/can_somebody_please_explain_sell_walls_and_all/

In this case, because Vechain is starting to moon, whales want to buy it at a discount of its real potential price.

Now that you understand what a sellwall is. GTFO MY BIZ YOU FUCKING PATHETIC NORMIE

ED just has fuck all volume. That "wall" is 12K VEN.