ITT: Best long-term (5+ years) holds

ITT: Best long-term (5+ years) holds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xlm

WTC

Wtf is that? Gammon joint cosplay?

BTC is the only crypto that will actually be worth anything.

Stellar and ETH

I'm irrationally attracted to this

Legit snorted

What about ADA?

Yeah maybe XLM and WTC.

Although let's be realistic, no one here is really planning on 5-year timeframes. 5 years ago BTC was worth $10.

I think more than 2-3 years is impossible to predict. BTC could remain king, or it could do a MySpace and get overtaken by something else.

fuckin hell lmao

ENJ

Roast on high heat for 12 hours

Don't forget to oil and salt rub

eth btc snt enj req spank dragon

in that order i think

This

But ty op for my new fetish

WTC VEN

BTC, ETH, XRP, FUN, IOTA

Actually scratch all that. If we're really talking 5 years, then I'll say IOTA.

IOTA doesn't really work properly yet but if it works out, it could reign supreme.

$UFR

decentralized P2P filesharing.

if anyone is dumb enough to not realize this, filesharing is one of the oldest things in internet, and will never cease to exist.

UFR takes it to the next level by making it completely decentralized. no more sites being taking down, having to search for your files in multiple sites or even having to pay for it.

this has the potential to be one of the biggest things of the next 5 years on the internet, and thats being conservative.

just fill your bags with UFR while they're cheap, and thank me later. i dont see this project going up less than 1000x in next 02 years.

eth xlm xrp in a 50/40/10

NEO, KNC, XVG (sorry haters) and sngls

I don't really see the point of this one. Storage is getting cheaper and cheaper.

And I don't want my confidential documents distributed across other people's computers.

Same issue with SIA coin.

literally any coin

Coss

Very much this.
Ufr shills can't see past their shillpoints and fail to see the big holes in the platform.

why WTC over VEN

Honestly they are both good projects.

I think WTC is much more ambitious overall. They are planning to release several "child-chains" at the same time as their main-net in Q1 or Q2 2018.

They also have an agreement with a Coinnest to run ICOs, which seems huge.

I am also somewhat put off by all the shilling for VEN on reddit. Multiple front-page posts every day for the last few weeks.

My general feeling is that WTC has better fundamentals and progress on technology and blockchain; and VEN has better marketing. But over the longer term, fundamentals will be more important than marketing.

I am heavily invested in WTC, and have sold all my VEN, so do your own research etc.

>decentralized P2P filesharing
What does this offer me that TPB, nyaa or the search engine in my torrent client doesn't?

Probably should have just gone 50:50 WTC:VEN in retrospect. But oh well. Today was a good day for WTC.

Sumokoin. The coin distribution is going to increase and have a strong mining community for years to come due to the "camel" distribution system

tell me more about the camel system

wondered when sumokoin would finally get noticed but don't know about camel system

waltons are notorious trolls

both projects are good, but nothing is more ambitious than VEN

I thought it was scars from cutting. Nah shes just tied up or something. Insta boner killer

>long-term (5+ years) holds
USD

salt, skycoin

There is definitely shilling on both sides, but I'm not sure you are right here.

I think WTC is more ambitious. VEN is basically equivalent to a single child-chain of WTC.

We will see over the next year or so. I have made my choice and won't be selling my WTC for 1-2 years. I admit it's been tough watching VEN moon over the last 3 weeks, but I think WTC will grow much more over the longer term.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

XLM
TRX
ADA

Ditto on IOTA.

This

XMR

Most of these other coins won't exist.

ETH, ZRX, XLM

OMG
ELIX
ETH
LINK
ZRX

If IOTA does what it promises, the no doubt it would be the best 5 yr + hold.

>fucking newfags dont know its only IOTA who will survive the purge

Here's my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
BTC will remain the standard value, with ETH being a very close second, and most people using it.
XLM for an off/off ramp conversion - think ATMs
XMR for the darknet markets.
IOTA for machine to machine transactions and the general data marketplace.

Guys there's a whore caught up in my fishing line again

OMG,
BURST,
THC,
ETH,
XZC