VOISE next binance listing confirmed

voise on binance.

confirmed by devs last week that it will get listed on top 5 exchange. today it appeared on binance, you can inspect element it yourself:

twitter.com/Seifer057/status/951934191444381696

Go to Binance, deposits, press F12, go to network, filter on btc, click on userassettranfers and scroll down to voise

can't find it...

ah ok found it

sb said its kucoin

yep, its there

is the news already priced in? 33%+ already

Wow this shitcoin is still around? Nostalgic, brings me back to the glory days of 2017 CEX pumps.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TRIED TO BUY ASAP I CHECKED BINANCE, PRICE WENT UP 5% WHILE I WAS TRYING

i bought, price is now going down kek

some serious bags being sold

price is going down because these faggots are removing their sell orders around 1000

thanks user!

just bought 5k on cryptoia.

what can we expect as target?

saw this on 7 ct and wanted to buy in but i was at wagecucking work passed on this one feels shitty.

idk really user, it all depends on the binance hype

just wondering if i should go full fomo lel

I don't think this is a moon mission, maybe a 2x or 3x at most. So maybe put 5% of your portoflio for now. The screenshot says in two weeks, so I guess you will have plenty of time to accumulate some more. Check again in a few days.

Btw OP, when was this screenshot taken? I mean is it two weeks from today?

my screenshot in thread was taken now

How do we get our coins to Binance in order to sell when it opens? Anyway to do it early or do we just send when it opens?

no not yours user the OP's screenshot

You should better be right nigga.I put 5% of my folio on it casue of ya shill

worth risk

If it hits Binance it will go at least x2 cause it has a cool logo and normies buy everything that is cheap. (look TRX)

yeah well haven't seen a 2x in a while

Just bought 5k. This should be interesting.

fuck though, hate buying at ATH

feels like i just got pajeet'd. whaterver, going to bed now. night faggots

threw 1 eth, thanks pajeet.